Do you agree that law of sin and death is a curse? a real big curse?

Gurucam

Jesus' rules for choosing sheep and goats are no secrets.

Jesus' rules for choosing sheep and goats are no secrets.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The above directly relates to two different covenants. The end of one is to be 'heir'. The end of the other is to be 'cast out'.

In the above heir or inherit refers to:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
These are sheep.

Being cast out refers to:

Romans: 25 KJV N.T.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
These are goats.

The division has long been already caste in the following way:

There are two generations of Abraham on earth. One flowed from Issac and the other from Ishmael.

1. Issac was born a child of promise/child of Spirit/child of God. His seed counted as the seed for children of God.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Therefore the generation from and of, Issac are children of God who already inherited God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit ream and they will also inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth, in the fullness of time.

John: 3 King James Version (KJV)
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Issac and his generation are born of Spirit. They are the chosen few. They fully embraced, esteem, use and promote the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which made them free from Moses' law.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Issac and his generation always inherit God's kingdom of heaven and will continue. They are not 'the dead'. They are aware of their spirit bodies. When they die they rise in three days, in their spirit bodies (like Jesus Christ) to be like angels in heaven. Then from spirit heaven, they are predestine to return to the surface of earth when God's kingdom of heaven descend here in the fullness of time. It is all salvation and God's kingdom of heaven for them.

Children of God are Christians. They differ in no way from Jesus Christ, except that Jesus is Lord of all. This means that, like the Jesus Christ, when Christians die they do not go into earth in hell with Satan. They rise in three days to be like angels in heaven.

The following confirms that heir according to the promise (i.e. children of God i.e. those born from Issac's seed) differs in no way from Jesus Christ, except that he is lord of all:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child (of God), differeth nothing from a servant (Jesus Christ), though he be lord of all;

2. Ishmael was born a child of the flesh. His generation continued to be children of the flesh who are cast out.

Ishmael and his generation are born under law, including Moses law. They have rejected the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the Moses law. They are not the chosen. They remained embracing, esteeming, using and promoting Moses law. They rejected:

Acts: 13:39 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses

Ishmael and his generation always accrue sin and death. 'Death' means that they remain unaware of their spirit bodies. When they die they are buried with their spirit bodies, in the earth, with their dead physical bodies. Being unaware of or dead to, their spirit bodies they cannot and do not rise in their spirit bodies. Therefore they remain inside the earth, in hell, with Satan. This is to be cursed and cast out into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.

Ishmael and his generation are cast out and will continue to be cast out if during their life time, they do not become spiritually aware and totally throw out Moses law and 'letters' and embrace, use and promote only the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. This is the only opening that children of the flesh has to become children of God.

Note that the billion strong traditional Christians are clearly descendants of Ishmael. They are all esteeming, using and promoting Moses law. They do not serve in the newness of spirit. In order to corruptly prop-up and promote Moses' law, they totally disregard, deny and corrupt the following:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Last edited:

Gurucam

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The above directly relates to two different covenants. The end of one is to be 'heir'. The end of the other is to be 'cast out'.

In the above heir or inherit refers to:

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
These are sheep.

Being cast out refers to:

Romans: 25 KJV N.T.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
These are goats.

What indeed are these two covenants which bring forth these two results?

There were always just two covenants. The above revelation describe them as follows:

1. the first covenant is described as follows:
- 'the one from the mount Sinai'
- 'which engenders to bondage'
- 'which is Agar'
- 'this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia'
- 'this was the answer to Jerusalem'
- 'which now is' . . . 'and is in bondage with her children'.

The question is: Is there enough information above to be totally sure that the covenant being referred to is the law of Moses, which puts one in bondage under the ten commandments?

2. the second or other covenant is describes as follows:
- 'Jerusalem which is above
- 'is free'
- 'is the mother of us all.'

The question is: Is there enough information above to be totally sure that the second or other covenant being referred to is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of Moses.

'Bondage' is about Moses law, also called the ten commandments (this is the first covenant):

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

'Freedom' is about the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of Moses/ten commandments (this is the second or other covenant):

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Therefore Ishmael was born under Moses' law of sin and death. He was a child of the flesh.

However Issac was born under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which made one free from the law of sin and death. He was a child of God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Most everyone believes that everyone can love. This is not so. Fact is love is a spirit capacity and capability. Love is linked to spirit and not flesh.

This means that 'the dead' who also called children of the flesh, 'unbelievers' and the 'unawares' (like Ishmael) are totally unaware of love and things related to love. However they misguidedly mistake other thing to be love. These are O.T. people

Fact is, only spiritually aware people, 'believers', children of God and Christians (like Issac) have the actualized capacity to love. Only they know love and things related to love. Only they have loved and know God. These are N.T. people.

1 John: 4 KJV N.T.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Love is a 'open heart-ed thing. Law is a 'waxed gross' heart-ed thing.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

O.T. people are 'waxed gross' heart-ed. They are dead to their spirit side. They are not 'born again'. They are children of the flesh. Moses law was given as schoolmaster to these people. They are law people. They are goats, on the left side.

N.T. people are open heart-ed. They are aware of their spirits. They are born again. They have abandon Moses law and totally embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes them free from Moses' law. They are spirit and/or love people. They are sheep, on the right side.

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

The above defines the two basic divisions of people as confirmed in the KJV N.T.. . O.T people are goats on the left side. N.T. people are sheep on the right side.

O.T. people will deny love so as to have laws (like the ten commandments) rule supreme. They are children of the flesh.

N.T. people will deny laws (like the ten commandments) so as to have love rule supreme. They are children of God.

Ishmael persecuted Issac. Children of the flesh always deny and persecute children of God.

Indeed some Jews of 2000 odd years ago denied and persecuted Jesus and even aided his crucifixion. Those Jews were children of the flesh, like Ishmael. Jesus was a child of God, like Issac.

As always (i.e. before, 2000 odd years ago and now), children of the flesh (Ishmael's generation who are law people) deny and persecute children of God (Issac generation who are love/spirit people).

Fact is, those who esteem, use and/or promote Moses laws have not yet become aware of their capacity to love. They are 'the dead'. They are not yet spiritually aware (born again).

Those who esteem, use and/or promote Moses laws are not aware of the love or spirit side of their make-up. However this does not stop them from believing that that they know love.

Fact is those who esteem, use and/or promote Moses laws mistakenly and erroneously believe that obeying Moses law is love. They mistake other things to be love. To be dead to love means to be dead to the Lord Jesus and God. Jesus and God are both Spirits. Jesus is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of the Holy Spirit, Lord Jesus. God is the Holy Spirit, the Father.

Last edited:

Gurucam

1. Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

2. Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Do you discern the direct connection in the above two revelations.

Those who 'follow Jesus' are on the 'right' side, they are told: Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

The other set are 'the dead who buries their dead'. They continue to follow Moses and his law. They are on the 'left' side, they are told: Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. (Moses' law is flawed. Moses' law is bad)

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree.(Moses' law has a curse. Moses' law is bad)

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses. (Moses' law are done away with for Christians. Moses' law is bad)

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (Christians are freed from Moses' law. Moses law is bad)

11 But that no man is justified by the law (of sin and death) in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. (No one is justified by Moses law. Moses' law is bad)

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
(Under Moses' law one bring forth only fruits onto death and no fruits onto God. Moses' law is bad)

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. (Moses' law is just plain bad)

No aspiring Christian or Christian will esteem, use and/or promote Moses law. Only false prophets and false spying brethren will esteem, use and promote Moses' law:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under Moses' law)

The billion strong traditional Christians are gravely and terminally misled. They are esteeming, using and promoting a false Christian doctrine. Therefore, they are not Christians. They have gone about their own righteousness. They are not New people in Christ. Christ has benefited them nothing. They have remained Old people in Moses.

This is truth in the fullness of time. This is last chance for false erring corrupt people, who are called to Christianity, to get themselves in order. To drop their corrupt beliefs and come onto truth.

Those who read my post must help their fellow traditional Christians to get truth, as confirmed here. They must do so now, in the fullness of time. Time is very limited.

The final separation into goats and sheep is very close at hand. It is no trick. It is fact. Many are called to Christianity but few actually become children of God/Christians. Few become 'sheep'.

The very great majority remain 'goats'. For the past 2000 years, when these unfortunate misled people die they are buried in the earth, together with their dead physical bodies, in hell, with Satan.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

These are sheep. They are called and chosen. They have fully and unreservedly embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which made them free from Moses' law.

These are goats.They are called but not chosen. They remained or adapted Moses' law and so rejected the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which made them free from Moses' law.

Fact is 'what a man sow, that shall he reap' . . . free choice rule.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Argue all you want to justify Moses' law, only you who esteem, use and promote Moses law are under Moses law. And Christ has benefited you nothing and you are not under grace.

4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

. . . Oh, sad, unfortunate, misled and foolish, billion strong, traditional Christians. Only a few will awaken to truth before too late is their cry.

Please lend a hand, to save some.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Who 'follow jesus' and who are 'the dead who bury their dead'?

Who 'follow jesus' and who are 'the dead who bury their dead'?

The sad fact is those who esteem, use and/or promote Moses' law, in the least way, are the dead who are burying their dead. Moses law is the law of sin and death. The end of Moses law is sin and death.

Jesus instructed:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.

This is related to:

Seems that the chosen few are the only authentic Christians. They are the called and chosen. Only they 'follow' Jesus.

Jesus rose to spirit heaven in three days after his crucifixion, clad only in His Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, body. To follow Jesus one must reach Jesus in spirit heaven and commune with Him in his Spirit only format, like Paul did.

The physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus is no more.

Now the Lord is that Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus.

2 Corinthians 3: King James Version (KJV)
17 Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven

The first man (Jesus) is of the earth, earthly. This is the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus He is not Lord (He is not the promised Spirit.) The second man is the Lord from heaven. He is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus who is currently in spirit heaven seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit.

In that Spirit only format the Lord Jesus is ready, willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Spirit on behalf of all who followed Him in His Spirit form.

Those who follow the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus are told:

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The sad fact is that the billion strong traditional Christians are still esteeming the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus, who is not Lord.

It is confirmed very clearly that the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is not consequential. One might blaspheme him and one shall be forgiven. However the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is entitled to all things and rights due to the Holy Spirit.

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Seems that the billion strong traditional Christians are 'the called but not chosen'. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are certainly burying each other by not worshiping the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus instead of the the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus, who is not Lord. . . . serious error.

However the above is not the only serious and terminal err and folly of the billion strong (pigheaded) traditional Christians. There is much more:

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The promise is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. If and when one disregards Moses law and embraces the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, one becomes a Christian and an heir to God's kingdom of heaven, on earth and in the spirit realm. This is the only way.

1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child (of God), differeth nothing from a servant (Jesus Christ), though he be lord of all;

The above confirms that Christians (i.e. those who follow Jesus) are like Jesus Christ in all ways except that Jesus is Lord of all.

This means that when Christians die, they rise in three days to be like angles in heaven.

Christians are those who literally follow Jesus, while they live and when they die on earth. This means that they literally follow Jesus along the path which He took to where He went. For us who alive on earth, at this time, Jesus is in spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body, seated on the right hand of the Holy Spirit.

Christians are those who literally seek ye first God's kingdom of heaven within each of their own hearts or spirits. There they discern and commune with and then follow the Spirit, 'not seen, and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. They do this while they live.

Then when they die they also literally follow Jesus, in the same manner in which He went to spirit heaven. Christians literally rise to spirit heaven, in their own spirit bodies, in three day. This means that three days after their death, Christians (believers) are in spirit heaven with Jesus and God. There they are ready willing and able to eventually return to the surface of earth, to eventually inherit God's kingdom of heaven, on the surface of earth.

Christians are not 'the dead who bury their dead'. 'The dead bury their dead in the earth, in hell with Satan, to wait, indefinitely, on Jesus to return in a physical body and shout out to them to rise out of the earth. This is 'iffy'.

The above 'dead burying their dead' path is the one which those who esteem, use and promote Moses' law, invariably and inevitably follows. They are unbelievers. They are not the 'believers' who follow Jesus.

Traditional Christians esteem, use and promote Moses law. They are not believers. They are 'the dead who are burying their dead, in many ways. They are unbelievers. However they have been misled, by false prophets, into erroneously believing that they are 'believers'. They have not dropped the schoolmaster (i.e. Moses law) and totally and completely embraced and adapted the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from Moses law. They totally stumble at that stumbling block.

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Not only do traditional Christians esteem and use Moses law, they also come egoistically, self-righteously, boldface, uninformed, foolishly and even brazenly, among Christians (i.e. those in faith and Christ). They come as false spying brethren and seek to return Christians to bondage under Moses law according to:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under Moses' law)

Traditional Christians totally stumble at many stumbling blocks. They are not only mostly lost and doomed. They are also often times, egoistic, self-righteous, boldfaced, uninformed, foolish and even brazen false spying brethren. They just plain 'waxed gross heart-ed' and block headed.

Traditional Christians are not Christians. They are simply called to Christians and not (yet) chosen. They have been misled by false prophets. They routinely and regularly misrepresent and misuse the schoolmaster, i.e. Moses law. They corruptly promote Moses laws as God's eternal (always applicable) laws of righteousness. They are not. Since 2000 years ago there is righteousness of God that is without the Moses law.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

The schoolmaster, i.e. Moses law, is for temporary use. Moses law are simple a schoolmaster to be used only on unbelievers until they become 'believers'.

Moses law are no eternal definition or enunciation of God's righteousness. Also Moses law are to be used only on unbelievers until they become believers. Then Moses' law, the schoolmaster, is totally thrown out. In fact believers (Christians) have total God given justification to transgress Moses law.

39 And by him all that believe (i.e. believers) are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

'Unbelievers' include the billion strong traditional Christians. They regularly and routinely deny, blaspheme and undermine the fullness of Paul, Paul's revelations and the Spirit, 'not seen, and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. This is equivalent to blasphemy of the Holy Spirit (which is unforgivable). Yet they bury their fellow dead in the earth and expect Jesus to return in a physical body to shout out to them to rise out of the earth, like Lazarus. Some are already 2000 years in the waiting. They are in a very sad and unfortunate state.

'The dead' are people who are spiritually dead. They are not 'born again'. They are not aware of their spirit bodies. Our spirit bodies survive the death of our physical bodies.

When 'the (spiritually) dead' die physically, they loose all awareness. Although their spirit bodies survive, they are not aware of their spirit bodies. They can exercise no control or give guidance to their spirit body. They remain totally unaware in their spirit bodies in their dead physical bodies. They cannot forge their own direction when they die physically. (being spiritually dead, they cannot and do not rise to spirit heaven, in their spirit bodies like Jesus Christ and other Christians). Their spiritually dead counterparts are totally in charge of them.

The dead are literally buried in the earth by their equally spiritually dead counterparts. The dead and their individual spirits are buried, with their dead physical bodies, in the earth, in hell with Satan, to wait indefinitely (under the belief that Jesus will return in physical body to shout out to them to rise out of the earth, like Lazarus). This is how 'the dead bury their dead'. They eventually awaken to their spirit bodies, in side the depths of earth in hell with Satan. However too late is their cry.

Some of these unfortunate spiritually dead people have spent just 40 or so years on the surface of earth and are already inside the earth, in hell, with Satan, for over 2000 odd years. This is the sad state of unbelievers.

Make no mistake. Unbelievers are those who esteem, use and promote Moses laws instead of totally embracing and adapting the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from Moses' law.

Note that: Jesus confirmed that Christians will at lest be equal to him and even better:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

This is what happens to Christians in the resurrection:

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

This tell how Jesus Christ and other Christians are raised to heaven:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

The following confirms that Jesus Christ rose to heaven in three day.

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

The following confirms that Christians (i.e. those who follow Jesus) are like Jesus Christ is all ways except that Jesus is Lord of all:

You should now be aware that (the few authentic) Christians take a totally different path, from (the billion strong) traditional Christians, while they live and after their death on earth. They are simply different people.

1. During their life, the few authentic Christians do not esteem, use or promote Moses law. Instead they fully embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes them free from Moses law. The when they die they rise in three days to be like angels in (spirit) heaven.

2. On the other hand, while they live, the billion strong traditional Christians esteem, use and promote Moses' law (the law of sin and dead). While they live on earth, they have rejected the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes them free from Moses law. They remain subjected to Moses law. Christ has benefited them nothing.

Then when they die they are in sin and spiritually dead. Then they are dispatched to hell. They are buried (unaware) in their spirit bodies with their physical bodies inside the earth, in hell, with Satan, to stay indefinitely (under the belief that Jesus will return in physical body to shout out to them to rise out of the earth, like Lazarus).

Some of these sad and unfortunate people are already inside the earth, in hell with Satan, for over 2000 odd years.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The sad curse of Moses' law.

The sad curse of Moses' law.

The sad fact is that: those who esteem, use and/or promote Moses' law, in the least way, are 'the dead who are burying their dead'. Moses law is the law of sin and death. The end of Moses law is sin and death.

For those who who esteem, use and/or promote Moses' law, in the least way, this means definite and not reserve-able delivery into the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan. This is their end. It is a seriously terminal thing.

Please reread post# 25 above. The path to truth is long, winded and winding as my post. It is like the KJV N.T. This is the only way that it can be.

One must be a genuine and committed seeker. Indeed one must first be given by God to know the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. One must seek ye first the kingdom of heaven within one's own heart or spirit. There one will find the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, Who will pass All truth and Truth.

Then and only then can truth be detected and/or discerned in the KJV N.T.

Discerning truth in scriptures is an 'added on' thing. It comes only after one has found God's kingdom of heaven within one's own heart and communed with the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, who dwells there. T

Then the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus passes All Truth to one, directly, individually, privately and intuitively, through one's own heart or spirit. . . Only then can one use and discern scriptures, accurately. This is how Paul and only Paul, did it.

The disciples did not achieve this spirit to Spirit communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This is why they (Peter etc.) totally (and probably unwittingly) corrupted Christianity and misled the billion strong traditional Christians.

The fullness of time is at hand and I am given, under grace of God, in the body of Christ, to correct this all pervading corruption of Christianity. My post here are devoted to this mission.

One cannot go directly (or first) to scriptures to get truth. One must seek ye first God's Kingdom of heaven within one's own heart or spirit. Then truth will be added on.

Going first to the scriptures is letter discernment. This is to turn scriptures into the letter which killeth. One must go first to spirit discernment. That is, one must become spiritually aware. Then seek and get All Truth from, the Spirit of Jesus, within God's kingdom of heaven, within one's own heart or spirit.

Only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth giveth All Truth and life. The scriptures are the letters which killeth when used as a source for truth. The scriptures are simply for management, not for salvation, deliverance and life eternal.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Do not expect to find truth in one line posts. One has to seek truth, devotedly, committed-ly and genuinely.

I can assure you that my posts are 100% literal revelations from the KJV N.T. They will lead you to the path to truth, Truth, salvation, deliverance and eternal life.

The foolishness and corruption which passes, falsely, for Christianity among traditional Christians will killeth you and bury you.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Regardless we're told to not sin by even the apostles who are living in the new testament era. Although free, we aren't to use our liberty to sin.

Clearly by 'we' you mean 'unbelievers'.

Jesus confirmed that there are two types of people and he delivered to both. There are
1. those who follow him.
2. the dead who bury their dead:

These also discloses Jesus's aim and agendas for these two types of people.

Indeed all the apostles will and do tell unbelievers to esteem Moses law, i.e. the law of sin and death. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

However all the apostles, in unison, told 'believers' (i.e. those who follow Jesus), quite another thing:

39 And by him all that believe (i.e. believers) are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Throughout the entire KJV N.T. there are always two different messages:

One for unbelievers (the dead who bury their dead) whose free choice is to esteem use and promote Moses law.

And another for 'believers' (the spiritually aware who are Christians) whose choice is to abandon Moses law so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

The apostles confirmed that 'believers' have God given justification to transgress Moses law (the ten commandments). Paul simply explained why 'believers' have God given justification to transgress Moses law of sin and death, i.e. the ten commandments:

The above is a Christian instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit. . There are those (like you) who will resist this, so Paul added:

Based on the above revelation, the law is a curse: The above confirmed that under Moses' law one bring forth only fruits onto death and no fruits onto God. Moses' law is totally bad, for aspiring Christians and Christians (i.e. for "believers" who 'follow Jesus').

And there is more:

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Notice that under Moses' law, Abraham brought forth a child of the flesh (Ismael).

Whereas by abandoning Moses law of sin and death and serving in the newness of spirit, Abraham bought forth a child of promise/child of God (Issac).

Serving in the newness of spirit is to embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the Moses law. This is the Spirit that was promised by God to Abraham and his seed, that flows from Issac and his generation.

Fact is Moses law is appropriate and good but only for unbelievers (i.e. the dead who bury their dead). And Moses law is for temporary use. Moses law is good for them only until they become 'believers', then Moses law are totally dropped.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Only an 'unbeliever' (i.e. one who is not onto faith and Christ) will esteem, use and promote Moses law (the law of sin and death). Indeed Moses law is for one who is not onto Christ and faith.

A believer or Christian gets no sin at any time, even when he or she transgress the ten commandments. However you do not qualify for this New covenant. You are not a believer. You are not a New person in Christ. You are an Old person under Moses, an unbeliever.

Sin has no dominion over believers/Christians. They are in Christ and under Grace. They have embraced righteousness of God that is without Moses law.

21. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

Romans: 6 KJV N.T.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you (i.e. Christians/believers): for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Clearly you believe that you are a believer, however you are very mistaken. You are not a believer. Believers do not esteem, use or promote Moses law in any way.

Yours is the folly and curse of the billion strong traditional Christians. Don't you hear the scriptures:

The law is a curse, a big curse:

James: 2 KJV N.T.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

The above confirms that if you fail to uphold the slightest of Moses law in the least way you have sin. This is a serious curse.

Romans: 6 King James Version (KJV)
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Are you going to pretend you uphold all the ten commandments perfectly? Fact is no one can uphold Moses law to the required standard. All fall short of the glory of God. And this is another curse of Moses' law.

However not every one is under this curse. This curse is on only those who choose to recognize, esteem, use/or promote Moses law. If you were never under Moses law or you have totally and willfully thrown out Moses law, you cannot and do not accrue sin (even if you transgress the ten commandments). Sin has no dominion over you. Every thing pertaining to the ten commandments and sin is solely for those who esteem, use and promote Moses law and only them.

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

You cannot drag anyone else under Moses law unless he or she freely choose to come under Moses law. One comes under Moses law by free will choice only:

Romans: 14 KJV N.T.
14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him (and only him) it is unclean.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do you realize that Jesus had two agendas. One each for two types of people:

1. those who follow him. Jesus' and God's agenda for these people was and continue to be for them to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth, in the fullness of time.
2. the dead who bury their dead. Jesus' and God's agenda for these people was and continue to be for them to be cast out into hell inside the earth with Satan.

This is confirmed by the following instructions from the Lord Jesus:

This is directly linked to Abraham's two sons. One is to 'inherit'. The other is to be 'cast out'.

Inheriting related to those who follow Jesus. Being cast out relate to the dead burying their dead.

1. The child of the flesh (Ishmael) and his generation are 'the dead'. Ishmael was born under Moses law which is the law of sin, death and delivery into hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

Jesus' and God's aim is to let the dead (i.e. Ishmael and his generation) bury their dead counterpart, inside the earth, in hell with Satan. They are not to inherit God's kingdom of heaven, on the surface of earth, together with children of promise/children of God.

2. On the other hand, the child of promise/child of God (Issac) and his generation are the Christians. Issac was born under the promised Spirit. These people (i.e. Issac and his generation) follow Jesus.

Jesus' and God's aim is to let these children of God (i.e. Issac and his generation) inherit God's kingdom of heaven, in spirit heaven (above) and then to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth, without children of the flesh.

Do you get that this relate to:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

'Few' relate to those who follow Jesus. These are children of the promise/children of God (i.e. Issac and his generation). These abandon Moses law and totally embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from Moses' law.

All others are the not chosen. They are the dead who bury their dead. They are children of the flesh (i.e. Ishmael and his generation). These esteem, use, promote and invoke Moses' law. They rejected the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from Moses' law.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmael and his generation), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (Issac and his generation) are counted for the seed.

Children of the flesh are cast out and into hell inside the earth, with Satan. They do not inherit God kingdom of heaven.

On the other hand children of God do not go to hell inside the earth with Satan. They inherit God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm and later on the surface of earth.

Jesus' and God's agenda is also mirrored by and directly linked to this other revelation:

It is all about separating those who 'follow Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven' from 'the dead who bury their dead in hell inside the earth with Satan'.

'Following Jesus' is about totally throwing out Moses law and totally embracing and adapting the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from Moses law. This and only this, is the path to God's kingdom of heaven.

'Letting the dead bury their dead' is about esteeming, using, promoting and invoking Moses law which is the law of sin and death and delivery into hell inside the earth, with Satan.

Jesus' and God's agenda is also mirrored by and directly linked to this other revelation:

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

This is a fullness of time prophesy. Two shall be in a field.

One shall be taken, physical body and all, and delivered into hell inside the earth with Satan. These are unbelievers, Moses law esteeming people.

The other will be left on the surface of earth to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth. These are believers, Spirit of Jesus esteeming people. .

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Amen. This is the only correct way to see the law.the letter vs. the Spirit written in stone vs. written in the heart carnal commandments vs. Christ's agape love

The Jesus' agape aka love was the Law of "Moses" aka the Decalogue. If you do not agree, you must tear away that page of Luke where 16:29-31 is recorded. That's the Law of Moses. Are you implying that Jesus himself
was preaching carnal commandments?

Ben Masada

Regardless we're told to not sin by even the apostles who are living in the new testament era. Although free, we aren't to use our liberty to sin.

Not a single one of the Apostles of Jesus wrote a single page of the whole NT. The whole NT was written by Hellenist writers, former disciples of Paul. A Jew would not write against his own Faith aka the Tanach.

Epoisses

The Jesus' agape aka love was the Law of "Moses" aka the Decalogue. If you do not agree, you must tear away that page of Luke where 16:29-31 is recorded. That's the Law of Moses. Are you implying that Jesus himself
was preaching carnal commandments?

Love and Law are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

Gurucam

Not a single one of the Apostles of Jesus wrote a single page of the whole NT. The whole NT was written by Hellenist writers, former disciples of Paul. A Jew would not write against his own Faith aka the Tanach.

Are you suggesting that the written N.T. be thrown out? Indeed all other written works (the O.T., Torah etc.) can and must, be pulled down in the same manner. Seems that the correctness of all written things can be challenged. In fact O.T. people, including Jews, are fighting wars in relation to and/or in defense of their differing interpretations of the O.T. (and the N.T.).

Indeed, clearly evident in the world is the fact that: O.T. people, including Jews, have and hold varying misinterpretations of the O.T. and the N.T.. And they routinely dispense punishment, on each other, based on these misinterpretations. Entire O.T. sects are desecrating and fighting other O.T. sects. These are the wars of the world.

Traditional Christians are not authentic Christians. They are actually O.T. people. They still esteem, use, promote and invoke Moses law. They have not embraced and adapted the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death (i.e. Moses law). However, So far they are restrained. They have not yet waged wars, based on their flawed and corrupt interpretations of the O.T. and the KJV N.T..

Traditional Christians are similar to O.T. people in that their hearts are waxed gross and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed. They are not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They are 'natural men. Therefore they will indeed, misinterpret and corrupt scriptures. They are blind and they tend to be arrogant. Therefore they could 'yet' rise to add their war to the world.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

On the other hand: Authentic Christians are the chosen few. They are the real Christians. They are totally different from traditional Christians and all other O.T. people. They are totally and completely N.T. people. They are spiritual men. They have fully thrown out Moses law and totally and completely embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which make them free from Moses law. They do not fight wars.

Misinterpreting and misrepresenting written scriptures seems to be the cause of wars. Written scriptures are the bases of religions (not spirituality). It is concluded by some that religions are the 'opium' of the masses. Written scriptures being their Hallucinate.

Jesus, in His divine wisdom, has dismissed all written materials, like the O.T., N.T., Torah, etc.

Fact is all written materials are letters which killeth. Only the Spirit giveth life. This is the Christian position. This is the anchor of the New covenant which was given to replace the Old flawed covenant.

Hebrew: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant (i.e. Moses law) had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second (i.e. the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from Moses' law).

Written works, their origins and/or correctness matters only to O.T. people. Written works do not (in any way) matter to Christians (i.e. N.T. people).

Jesus did not read or study the O.T. or any other written works.

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters (written scriptures), having never learned?

In fact written works like scriptures killeth. Only the Spirit brings All Truth and giveth life.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament (i.e. the new covenant); not of the letter (i.e. the written scriptures), but of the spirit (i.e. the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus): for the letter (i.e. the written scriptures) killeth, but the spirit (i.e. the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus) giveth life.

At the end of the day Christians (although just a chosen few) are told to throw out all written material and seek All Truth from the Spirit of Truth.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The New covenant is all about getting Truth from the 'not seen' and eternal Spirit of Truth by going through one's own heart or spirit. It is totally about dropping all written material, like the O.T., N.T., the Torah, etc. and also totally dropping the tenants in these written material.

The most important thing in the O.T. is thrown out for Christians/Believers:

Act: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

A Christian does not have to recognize or take on anyone's written material. A Christian does not have to recognize or take on anyone's claim about the correctness or incorrectness about any written material. You guys who argue 'correctness and/or incorrectness of written works are left behind in the dust. Christians have move ahead with the Spirit of Truth who passes All knowledge and guidance.

For Christians it is all about searching each of their own hearts or spirits to get all their knowledge and guidance directly from the Spirit of Truth. It is not at all about searching any written works. This is the bottom line which put permanent rest and total dismissal, to all written and/or third party things:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints (i.e. Christians) according to the will of God.

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus): and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Christians simply do not esteem, use, promote, invoke and/or rely on physical things like the written scriptures, the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus, etc. These things killeth. They anchor one only on the physical. These things are for natural men. They are recognized and used only by natural men. A natural man is a child of the flesh (like Ishmael and his generation).

Christians esteem, use, promote, invoke and/or rely totally on, only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This anchors them in spirit and Spirit. This Spirit delivers All Truth and giveth life. These are spiritual things for spiritual men. Christians are spiritual men. Christians are children of God (like Issac and his generation).

. . . Oh sad and unfortunate traditional Christians. Will you guys ever awaken to and adapt truth . . . and so be among the chosen few.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Ephesians: 3 KJV N.T.
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man (i.e. by Jesus' Spirit in your spirit body);
17 That Christ (i.e. Jesus, in His Spirit body) may dwell in your hearts (or spirits or inward men) by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints (i.e. all Christians) what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

The above is confirming the coming into one's hearts or spirit (i.e. one inner man) of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth according to:

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth (Spirit of Jesus), is come, he will guide you into all truth:

Jesus, at this time, resides in spirit heaven. He is clad only in His Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body. He is seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit. And He is ready willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Spirit, on behalf of Christians, according to things in their individual hearts or spirits.

God's kingdom of heaven is within your heart or spirit. Jesus will be found there, at this time:

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us

This means that the Lord is the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus. He is literally the Spirit of Truth and He passes all Truth to Christians, through each of their own hearts or spirit:

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

This is how one can reach the Lord Jesus, the Spirit of Truth, at this time:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints (i.e. Christians) according to the will of God.

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus): and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Note that the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus is not lord, although it seems that a billion strong traditional Christians are very erroneously worshiping the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus. This is the first man, the earthly Jesus, who is not lord.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven

Fact is Jesus is now a Spirit (i.e. the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) and now, one can and must worship Him only in Spirit. He is currently the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. This is the second man, the Lord from heaven.

. . . Oh sad and unfortunate traditional Christians. Will you guys ever awaken to and adapt truth . . . and so be among the chosen few.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Love and Law are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

Try to ask this of Jesus when you are praying. Ask him how he did not understand that love and Law are at opposite ends of the spectrum and take note of what he is going to tell you. And don't forget to ask him why we need to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31. Then, please, let me know what he said.

Ben Masada

Are you suggesting that the written N.T. be thrown out? Indeed all other written works (the O.T., Torah etc.) can and must, be pulled down in the same manner. Seems that the correctness of all written things can be challenged. In fact O.T. people, including Jews, are fighting wars in relation to and/or in defense of their differing interpretations of the O.T. (and the N.T.)

I am suggesting nothing of the sort and, with regards to the Tanach, if you can do with it what I am doing with the NT, I'll be glad to listen to you and I promise to answer all your questions with the proper quotes. Jews fighting wars or whatever you mean by that, I am not aware of it. Perhaps former Jews who have converted to Christianity.

Indeed, clearly evident in the world is the fact that: O.T. people, including Jews, have and hold varying misinterpretations of the O.T. and the N.T.. And they routinely dispense punishment, on each other, based on these misinterpretations. Entire O.T. sects are desecrating and fighting other O.T. sects. These are the wars of the world.

Sorry but, I disagree with you. I have never heard of such a thing. Jews routinely dispensing punishment on each other based on misinterpretations! Never heard of it! IMHO, the wars of the world are based in the common aim to erase Israel out of existence. I am a Jew from Israel and I see this in the flesh.

Traditional Christians are not authentic Christians. They are actually O.T. people. They still esteem, use, promote and invoke Moses law. They have not embraced and adapted the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death (i.e. Moses law). However, So far they are restrained. They have not yet waged wars, based on their flawed and corrupt interpretations of the O.T. and the KJV N.T.

Gurucam, you are totally mistaken for the reason that you lack understanding of your own NT. And you say that Jesus himself made one free from the Law when, from over the fence I saw the true Jesus preaching to listen to "Moses" aka the Law if we want to achieve salvation. If you don't believe what I am saying, read
Luke 16:29-31. It is amazing how a Christian can speak of Jesus as if he were Paul.

Traditional Christians are similar to O.T. people in that their hearts are waxed gross and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed. They are not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They are 'natural men. Therefore they will indeed, misinterpret and corrupt scriptures. They are blind and they tend to be arrogant. Therefore they could 'yet' rise to add their war to the world.

Now, you have painted yourself as no different at all from the traditional Christians you describe above.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. On the other hand: Authentic Christians are the chosen few. They are the real Christians. They are totally different from traditional Christians and all other O.T. people. They are totally and completely N.T. people. They are spiritual men. They have fully thrown out Moses law and totally and completely embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which make them free from Moses law. They do not fight wars.

Okay, you speak too much against Jesus himself. I think it is better to ask you for evidences that Jesus used to free his listeners from the "Moses" aka the Law because what I have is that Jesus declared that he had not come to abolish the Law but to fulfill it and make sure we all did the same till heaven and earth pass away. (Matthew 5:17-19) And don't forget to read also Luke 16:29-31.

Misinterpreting and misrepresenting written scriptures seems to be the cause of wars. Written scriptures are the bases of religions (not spirituality). It is concluded by some that religions are the 'opium' of the masses. Written scriptures being their Hallucinate.

So far I have not spoken about religion but the Word of God which was given to the Jews only and to no other people on earth. That is written in Psalm 147:19,20. And to tell you the truth, the only Scriptures Jesus used to refer to as the Word of God was the Tanach. The NT, he never even dreamed would ever arrive.

Jesus, in His divine wisdom, has dismissed all written materials, like the O.T., N.T., Torah, etc.
Fact is all written materials are letters which killeth. Only the Spirit giveth life. This is the Christian position.This is the anchor of the New covenant which was given to replace the Old flawed covenant.

Now, please, I need a quote that Jesus dismissed the Torah or I won't read your posts anymore. Your message is too disruptive.

Hebrew: 8 KJV N.T.7 For if that first covenant i.e. Moses law had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second i.e. the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from Moses' law.

Your covenant was made by Paul. The New Covenant was made with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. As you can see nothing to do with Christian. Read Jeremiah 31:31.

Written works, their origins and/or correctness matters only to O.T. people. Written works do not (in any way) matter to Christians (i.e. N.T. people).

Now, I see that you don't even know what you are talking about anymore. The NT is also written works. The difference though is that the NT was written by Hellenist former disciples of Paul. Not a single Jew wrote
a page of the NT.

Jesus did not read or study the O.T. or any other written works.

I could quote here written words that Jesus read even in public in the synagogue but I have already come to the conclusion that to discuss with you is not worse it. If you at least knew your NT but you don't.

John: 7 KJV N.T.15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters written scriptures, having never learned? In fact written works like scriptures killeth. Only the Spirit brings All Truth and giveth life.

Oh, so you found out that Jesus used to read written works!

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T. 6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament i.e. the new covenant; not of the letter i.e. the written scriptures, but of the spirit i.e. the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus: for the letter i.e. the written scriptures killeth, but the spirit i.e. the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus giveth life.

Don't you read the written works of the NT? That you don't read the Tanach, I can see but, the NT!

At the end of the day Christians (although just a chosen few) are told to throw out all written material and seek All Truth from the Spirit of Truth.

Now, I understand why Hitler gave the order to throw out all Jewish books to be burn.

John: 16 KJV N.T. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Now, what is the truth? Jesus said that the Truth is the Word of God. (John 17) The Word of God which was given to Israel only and to no other people on earth. (Psalm 147:19,20)

The New covenant is all about getting Truth from the 'not seen' and eternal Spirit of Truth by going through one's own heart or spirit. It is totally about dropping all written material, like the O.T., N.T., the Torah, etc. and also totally dropping the tenants in these written material.

Why don't you start by throwing away your NT. I bet you still have one. It is hard to believe that your house is completely without books. I am wasting my time with you.

JonahofAkron

What leads you to this conclusion? I see evidence that the writers were Torah observant Jews.

Epoisses

Then God gave the Law without Love?

Sent from my SM-N910T using TheologyOnline mobile app

The law has a fleshly or carnal component and a spiritual one aka the letter and the spirit. The commandments that were written in stone are carnal and the new commandment of love that is written in the heart is spiritual. Without this you have Paul saying that law is bad then good then bad and it's just nonsensical.

Gurucam

Reply in post# 36 above

Are you denying that O.T. people, themselves, have differing interpretations of the bible and their other holy books?

Are you saying that certain O.T. sects do not recognize other O.T. sects . . . and this is because one sect's interpretation and practice of the O.T. is different to the other sect's interpretation and practice of the O.T.

And is it not true that at least one sect is invading and doing atrocities to other O.T. sects, as we speak?

Gurucam

Then God gave the Law without Love?

Sent from my SM-N910T using TheologyOnline mobile app

God give what is relevant to and for, the specific people, at the time of giving. God always do. For example, God determines who goes to heaven and who goes to hell according to each person's free choice actions. What a man sow that shall he reap.

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

If a man sow according to Moses' law, i.e. the law of sin and death, (the Old flawed covenant) he or she shall reap sin, death and burial in hell, inside the earth with Satan . . . and so be it.

On the other hand, if a one sows according to the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free free from Moses law, (i.e. the New covenant) then one cannot and do not get sin, death and delivery into hell inside the earth with Satan. Instead, one inherits God's kingdom of heaven both in the spirit realm and on the surface of earth. One is a believer. One has God given justification to transgress the law of sin and death (Moses' law). . . . and so be it.

God is totally not involved with respect to what one choose to believe, esteem, use, promote and/or sow. God simply give people things according to their chosen believe, esteeming, using, promoting and/or sow/works. God's love one unconditionally, none judgmental.

This means that God does not takes away one's free will or even judges one free will choice. God simply let them have their choice and receive the results or consequences of their choice.

Jesus and others have clearly indicated the different results or consequences of esteeming, using promoting and/or invoking each of the two covenants. Each person is free to chose one covenant and it resulting consequence, for himself.

This means that if one wants to believe, esteem, use, promote and/or sow according to their choice, then so be it. The loving God allow then to have their free will. Their free will is paramount. However each person will real accordingly to their chosen believe, esteeming, using, promoting and/or sowing/works . . . God is not mocked.

Back then, when the law was given, Moses led loveless people. Therefore he got a covenant for loveless/spiritless people. He got a loveless/spiritless commandment, the ten commandments.

Moses' people, (O.T. people) could not be told to be guide by love. Love is a quality of our hearts or spirit. God is Love and God is a Spirit.

The hearts of those Jews (who got the law) were waxed grossed.

(William Shakespeare, the great writer, in his play, 'Merchant of Venice', gave us an example of a Jew. This was a heartless/loveless/spiritually dead, Shylock. Shylock was persecuting and prosecuting another man, according to law. This other man was Antonio, a 'soft heart-ed'/loving/spirit awaken, Christian. William Shakespeare was a wise and actualized man, one could learn from him.)

Fact is, Love is God, and God is a Spirit, a 'not seen' thing. These Jews were not yet awaken to faith (i.e. belief in things not seen). Because they were given Moses law as their schoolmaster, to manage them, until the awaken to faith (i.e. come onto faith).

Moses' followers had to get a loveless commandment to manage and guide them until become awaken to faith and love.

The first covenant was flawed. It was not final. It was not any definition of God's righteousness. It was simply a tool suited to spiritually dead/loveless/faithless people.

The first covenant, Moses law, was and is, for temporary use. It was and is to be used only on and by, spiritually dead/loveless/faithless/unbelieving people until they become spiritually aware/loving/faith-filled.

The first covenant, Moses law, was and is, to be used only on and by, spiritually dead/loveless/faithless/unbelieving people until they come cone onto faith and become believers in (lovers of) the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus.

The first covenant, Moses law, was and is, given for people who were not aware of spirit/love. It was their schoolmaster while they were in the school for the spiritually dead/loveless. It was their schoolmaster until they graduated and become spiritually aware/aware of love. Then the law is not only to be dropped but Christians/believers have God given justification to transgress Moses' law.

Act: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The flawed, Moses law, was the loveless/spiritless covenant. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of Moses is the New or second covenant which replaced the first flawed Mosaic covenant.

Hebrew: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant (i.e. Moses law) had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second (i.e. the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from Moses' law).

Last edited: