Did zoo defect or ...

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Have you noticed all the members who have been signing on but never making any posts? They are called lurkers when you view their profile. Maybe some are sock puppet accounts for mia members.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

Is there something here amiss?? Why do you treat kind Eeset this way? She's been nothing but very kind to me. Do I lose all of you as friends because I treat others how I'd like to be treated myself??

C'mon ladies, gents?

Michael

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Dear All,

Is there something here amiss?? Why do you treat kind Eeset this way?
It's mostly because of how she approaches so many, but if you two aren't at odds and you have no complaint against her I hope that continues and good on you.

She's been nothing but very kind to me. Do I lose all of you as friends because I treat others how I'd like to be treated myself??
I don't see why you would. :e4e: A friend who demands you like who they like and oppose who they oppose isn't really much of one and has reduced the notion to some sort of odd action figure. I wouldn't worry about that sort, Michael.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dear All,

Is there something here amiss?? Why do you treat kind Eeset this way?

Because of her viciousness towards others ...

She's been nothing but very kind to me.

I am glad of that for the simple fact that I consider you a friend, and I do not wish to see anyone treat you poorly.

Do I lose all of you as friends because I treat others how I'd like to be treated myself??

C'mon ladies, gents?

Michael

If you are asking if I would take you off of my friend's list over your friendship with Eeset ... of course not. Friend's do not do that. It's petty. It takes something much more outrageous and personal for me to consider someone an enemy.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
IF I were to believe in the reality of the Christian God...
I am Agnostic.

Proverbs 1:24 Because I have called and you refused, I have stretched out my hand and no one regarded, 25 Because you disdained all my counsel, And would have none of my rebuke, 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your terror comes, 27 When your terror comes like a storm, And your destruction comes like a whirlwind, When distress and anguish come upon you.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
It's mostly because of how she approaches so many
You ,dearest Town, were the first to get me banned when your nose got all bent over my posting that I accepted that you liked gay actors which was in reference to your praise of Cary Grant and others. In your warped mind that was the equivalent of calling you gay. You are not gay in my mind. Never have been.

You are not gay but you are an idiot. :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You ,dearest Town, were the first to get me banned

HE got *you* banned? How exactly does that work? Did he drive to your home, sit down behind your computer and type all sorts of nonsense that he knew violated the rules of TOL?

Way to take responsibility ...

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
He got *you* banned? How exactly does that work? Did he drive to your home, sit down behind your computer and type all sorts of nonsense that he knew violated the rules of TOL?

Way to take responsibility ...
You too are an idiot. He reported me making the allegation that I had called him gay which was not the case. I know you are intelligent but you hide it well.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You too are an idiot.

And yet I got through 50+ years without ever resorting to dancing on table tops.

He reported me making the allegation that I had called him gay which was not the case. I know you are intelligent but you hide it well.

Yeah ... how hurtful. Having my intelligence judged by you is akin to receiving make up tips from Tammy Faye Bakker.