Did zoo defect or ...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Poor you. The record is there for all to see.
Right. And, more importantly, for the mod, who agreed.

I never called you a faggot yet you reported it as such.
I never said you called me a "faggot". Is that your newest shock tactic, using that word?

What you said:

Originally Posted by Eeset
Gosh TH I'm sorry I don't have your knowledge or interest in old male actors. Long before my time. But obviously they excited you..
Then:
Originally Posted by Eeset
Yeah, so you like queer men. I get that. I don't.

I suspect the real issue is why it was such an emotional topic for you.
Emotional because you say so? :nono:

What's really interesting is that you keep inviting this discussion.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Why on earth would Raymond Burr be my favorite TV attorney?

'cause he was a homo and you think they're "some of the nicest people you could know"?

wiki said:
Raymond Burr

Family life

[edit]In the mid-1950s, Burr met Robert Benevides (born February 9, 1930, in Visalia, California)[51] a young actor and Korean War veteran, on the set of Perry Mason. According to Benevides, they became a couple around 1960. Benevides gave up acting in 1963[52][53] and later became a production consultant for 21 of the Perry Mason TV movies.[54] Together they owned and operated an orchid business and then a vineyard,[55] in the Dry Creek Valley. They were partners until Burr's death in 1993.[54] Burr left Benevides his entire estate, including "all my jewelry, clothing, books, works of art,...and other items of a personal nature."[56]

Later accounts of Burr's life explain that he hid his homosexuality to protect his career. In 2000, AP reporter Bob Thomas recalled the situation:[52][57]

It was an open secret...that he was gay. He had a companion who was with him all the time. That was a time in Hollywood history when homosexuality was not countenanced. Ray was not a romantic star by any means, but he was a very popular figure...if it was revealed at that time in Hollywood history [that he was gay] it would have been very difficult for him to continue.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
drives you crazy that you can't easily find the stuff i posted before that, doesn't it? :chuckle:
:mock:town and his ocd
No, that narrow window was sufficient to make the point. You made a hundred posts within a 24 hour period. At least 16 (I didn't read through, so I might have missed one or two) were about me.

To be fair I went and looked at mine. I'd made around six comments about you in the week before I looked at it. About half of those in the book thread by the new guy in rapid succession, letting him know why you decided to stop in just to talk about me and joking about it with him for a post or two.

I don't know if the sixteen is low or high for you. Doesn't matter, really. What I do know is that it's obsessive and sad.

Thanks for making my point about Eeset's intent using the Burr line. I knew she couldn't keep up the appearance, but I was surprised how quickly she stopped trying.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
TH is here!! TH is here!! Yay!! I've been waiting all day!!

bliss.gif

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
dude, we get it

you like fags :idunno:
Had a good line, but no. I don't want to stand where you're standing. So...you've had the thing that is apparently more important to you than your faith or honesty or character. You've had my attention. :plain:

Much good may it do you.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Had a good line, but no. I don't want to stand where you're standing. So...you've had the thing that is apparently more important to you than your faith or honesty or character. You've had my attention. :plain:

Much good may it do you.

dude, we get it

you like fags :idunno: