Derailment thread for any and all derailments

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Whine, whine, whine

You must really be missing your partner in whine today - how a long a vacation did he earn this time?

Gary K

Banned
Do you really think my posting a humorous weather map means I don't like my country?

Yup! I have never seen a positive post from you where the US is involved. It's all negative and the more evil you can portray those who do love it, the better you seem to like it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yup! I have never seen a positive post from you where the US is involved. It's all negative and the more evil you can portray those who do love it, the better you seem to like it.
A humorous weather map is this to you...and some wonder why you guys are to sense of humor what the Brits are to othodontry. :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

You wouldn't admit you saw one even if you did, so I'll put this here for your general disbelief:

I won't argue with you on that since I have my own loyalty to my home state of California so I'll allow you the same leeway. :chuckle:

But it's interesting that the U.S. as a whole only ranks 14th., I really thought it would be higher than that.

I happen to love my state, while those of your general political persuasion frequently hope it'll fall into the ocean.