Demonstrating The Holy Spirit

oatmeal

DEMONSTRATION OF THE SPIRIT

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
2 Cor 3:4-6
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
1 Cor 5:7-8
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
John 17:17
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
Rom 8:1-8
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
Acts 17:29-31
29 "Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man's devising.
30 "Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent,
31 "because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead."
John 14:26-27
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
1 Cor 3:4-11
4 For when one says, "I am of Paul," and another, "I am of Apollos," are you not carnal?
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one?
6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.
7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.
9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it.
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

XXX The Holy Spirit only quotes verses. As followers and believers in the Holy Spirit and the Word of God. We listen to the Spirit and share what the Spirit gives us. This is demonstrating the Holy Spirit.

There are nine ways and only nine ways listed in scripture that we can demonstrate or manifest (and its profit) the gift of holy spirit. These nine ways are listed in I Corinthians 12:7-10

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There are nine ways and only nine ways listed in scripture that we can demonstrate or manifest (and its profit) the gift of holy spirit. These nine ways are listed in I Corinthians 12:7-10

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

I said
The nine you are talking about are all in the milk understanding. In the meat understanding there is only one. Quoting scripture.

Tnkrbl123!

I said
Don't you know that is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit if you cant prove what you say. I have proved what I say with scripture.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

Please prove to us what you just said!

You said "Don't you know that is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit if you cant prove what you say."

That is NOT in the Bible!!!

The verses you have provided above ARE NOT PROOF of what you just said!!!

* Matthew 12:31-32 - "And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."

* Mark 3:28-29 - "Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is an unforgivable sin!

You need to repent of telling people that they are guilty of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit and therefore guilty of the unforgivable sin for all eternity!
That is a HORRIBLE thing to lie about!

I have never ever ever ever read in the Bible that "Don't you know that is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit if you cant prove what you say."
I have never read it because it a LIE!

If someone makes a mistake (like you just did) by saying something they cannot prove with verses they can absolutely be forgiven! You are lucky that forgiveness can come if you say something you can't prove with verses because YOU JUST DID.

So according to your false accusation and theory if blasphemy against the Holy Spirit (therefore the unforgivable sin) is committed by saying something you cannot prove....then you just committed it!!!!

Don't you feel amazing that you ARE WRONG!? You should be greatful.

You should also repent of giving your false revelations by telling people that the Holy Spirit and Jesus give you revelations... because they are FALSE and they are utter LIES!!!!!
You need to repent of this Squeaky because if you keep spreading lies in Jesus and the Holy Spirit name you may actually be in danger of committing sins against the Holy Spirit yourself!!!!!!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Please prove to us what you just said!

You said "Don't you know that is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit if you cant prove what you say."

That is NOT in the Bible!!!

The verses you have provided above ARE NOT PROOF of what you just said!!!

* Matthew 12:31-32 - "And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."

* Mark 3:28-29 - "Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is an unforgivable sin!

You need to repent of telling people that they are guilty of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit and therefore guilty of the unforgivable sin for all eternity!
That is a HORRIBLE thing to lie about!

I have never ever ever ever read in the Bible that "Don't you know that is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit if you cant prove what you say."
I have never read it because it a LIE!

If someone makes a mistake (like you just did) by saying something they cannot prove with verses they can absolutely be forgiven! You are lucky that forgiveness can come if you say something you can't prove with verses because YOU JUST DID.

So according to your false accusation and theory if blasphemy against the Holy Spirit (therefore the unforgivable sin) is committed by saying something you cannot prove....then you just committed it!!!!

Don't you feel amazing that you ARE WRONG!? You should be greatful.

You should also repent of giving your false revelations by telling people that the Holy Spirit and Jesus give you revelations... because they are FALSE and they are utter LIES!!!!!
You need to repent of this Squeaky because if you keep spreading lies in Jesus and the Holy Spirit name you may actually be in danger of committing sins against the Holy Spirit yourself!!!!!!

I said
Context, context, context. This is what dozer said
nope, that's just made-up squeaky foolishness

I said
The Holy Spirit only quotes verses.

Now Verse 14-26 Jesus said the Holy Spirit will bring to remembrance what Jesus has already said to you. After you have read a verse and believed it. The Holy Spirit will quote it back to you.

John 14:26
(NKJ)

Here the Holy Spirit will take from what is Christ's(the verses) BUT He is not allowed to speak any other way. He is not allowed to speak on His own authority.

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

And this Holy Spirit is the only guarantee from God in the whole bible.

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So if dozer cant prove what he said, he is speaking against what the Holy Spirit teaches. He is speaking a word against the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Matt 12:31-32
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
(NKJ)

oatmeal

I said
The nine you are talking about are all in the milk understanding. In the meat understanding there is only one. Quoting scripture.

Milk is as true as meat.

Do you know how to receive the word of wisdom?

Do you know how to receive the word of knowledge by the same spirit?

Do you and do you know how to manifest faith by the same Spirit?

Do you know how and do you manifest gifts of healing by the same Spirit?

Do you manifest and know what scripture teaches about the doing of miracles by the same Spirit?

Do you manifest the giving forth a word of prophecy?

Do you operate the manifest of discerning of spirits?

By the way, do you speak in tongues?

Do you manifest interpretation of tongues?

Or do you choose to be ignorant of what God wants us to do in manifesting all nine of these?
Do

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You don't manifest them the Holy Spirit does. You don't pick the ones you get the Holy Spirit does.

1 Cor 12:7-11
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:
8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.

11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
(NKJ)
But in the revelations of Jesus Christ all nine gifts are in each revelation.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
DEMONSTRATION OF THE SPIRIT

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
2 Cor 3:4-6
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
1 Cor 5:7-8
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
John 17:17
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
Rom 8:1-8
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
Acts 17:29-31
29 "Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man's devising.
30 "Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent,
31 "because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead."
27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
1 Cor 3:4-11
4 For when one says, "I am of Paul," and another, "I am of Apollos," are you not carnal?
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one?
6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.
7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.
9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it.
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

XXX The Holy Spirit only quotes verses. As followers and believers in the Holy Spirit and the Word of God. We listen to the Spirit and share what the Spirit gives us. This is demonstrating the Holy Spirit.

I do not see any scriptural evidence for this. The Spirit moves in other ways, promptings for example.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not see any scriptural evidence for this. The Spirit moves in other ways, promptings for example.

I said
I have never seen where the Holy Spirit promps. But I have seen from experience that He quotes verses.

He brings to remembrance what Jesus has already said.