Demonstrating The Holy Spirit

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
DEMONSTRATION OF THE SPIRIT

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
2 Cor 3:4-6
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
1 Cor 5:7-8
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
John 17:17
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
Rom 8:1-8
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
Acts 17:29-31
29 "Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man's devising.
30 "Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent,
31 "because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead."
John 14:26-27
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
1 Cor 3:4-11
4 For when one says, "I am of Paul," and another, "I am of Apollos," are you not carnal?
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one?
6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.
7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.
9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it.
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

XXX The Holy Spirit only quotes verses. As followers and believers in the Holy Spirit and the Word of God. We listen to the Spirit and share what the Spirit gives us. This is demonstrating the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
nope, that's just made-up squeaky foolishness

I said
Don't you know that is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit if you cant prove what you say. I have proved what I say with scripture.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
squeaky sez:
The Holy Spirit only quotes verses.

God sez: "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you."

one of these is lying

i say it's squeaky

squeaky sez it's God

bad squeaky

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
squeaky sez:

God sez: "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you."

one of these is lying

i say it's squeaky

squeaky sez it's God

bad squeaky

I said
I would say you have been blinded. Jesus said, not maybe, not all most, not some times. But what Jesus has already said.

"remembrance all things that I said to you."

Of course Jesus told us why you are blinded. And why you cant see it right in front of you.

2 Cor 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lololol your an idiot

he was answering Judas and the other apostles at the last supper

I said
ROFLOL Your the idiot. Even the revelations of Jesus Christ are all verses. All the rules of believing stick to the verses. Don't think beyond the verses, don't add ONE thing to the verses and don't take ONE thing away from the verses.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no, that's just your goofy made-up foolishness

because lololol your an idiot

I said
If you cant show any evidence in scripture, you are speaking blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. I think you have hit bottom with your mocking.

Matt 12:31-32
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
(NKJ)

ok doser

lololol context, you idiot, context

Jesus was answering judas and speaking to the 12 apostles at the last supper when He said: "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lololol context, you idiot, context

Jesus was answering judas and speaking to the 12 apostles at the last supper when He said: "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you."

I said
lolol Are you really that blank. Who was sent into all the world to teach what they had been taught????? The apostles.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lolololol your an idiot

Jesus had been with the apostles three years

I said
lolo And then He sent them out to the whole world to teach what He had taught them.

Matt 28:19-20
19 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 "teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
(NKJ)

You really cant talk any bible can you. All you can do is complain carnally. Are you mad at God? Is that why you make yourself an enemy of God?

Rom 8:7-8
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
(NKJ)

ok doser

lolol your an idiot

Jesus was with the apostles for three years

when He told them, at the last supper ""But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you"

He meant what He said

"...all things that I said to you"

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lolol your an idiot

Jesus was with the apostles for three years

when He told them, at the last supper ""But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you"

He meant what He said

"...all things that I said to you"

I said
That is what I have been telling you. And the Holy Spirit is going to bring to remembrance what Jesus told us. Which is the new testament.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lololol your an idiot

I said
You really cant talk any bible can you. All you can do is complain carnally. Are you mad at God? Is that why you make yourself an enemy of God?

Rom 8:7-8
(NKJ)