Demonstrating The Holy Spirit

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
nope, that's just made-up squeaky foolishness

I said
You are so full of bitter envy, it has defiled you. You speak blasphemy, you lie. And you have absolutely no support from the Holy Spirit. You have fallen short of the grace of God. Because you cant control your tongue

Heb 12:14-15
14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

James 3:14
14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
(NKJ)

James 3:1-10

1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
3 Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body.
4 Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lololol your an idiot

I said
lol You lie, you blaspheme, you pervert. You are of your father.

John 8:44-45
44 "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
45 "But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
i don't care if you lie about me, but you need to stop lying about the Holy Spirit

I said
I don't think you understand how dangerous it is for you to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the one that teaches He only quotes verses. And your speaking against Him.

Matt 12:31-32
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
(NKJ)

You should never speak against the Holy Spirit without some sort of evidence----verses.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
and you are a liar and a fraud who will burn in hell for all eternity

I SAID

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you need to stop lying about the Holy Spirit

I said
you need to stop the blasphemy. You don't even make sense because you have no ammunition to fight with. You don't have any scripture. You don't have any logic. You should go learn something about the subject you "think" you are defending. Because your fighting against the Holy Spirit and the bible.

Luke 14:30-32
30 "saying, 'This man began to build and was not able to finish.'
31 "Or what king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand?
32 "Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace.
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
squeaky sez:
The Holy Spirit only quotes verses.

God sez: "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you."

squeaky is a liar

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
squeaky sez:

God sez: "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you."

squeaky is a liar

I said
lolol That is the verse that says I'm right.The Holy Spirit only quotes what Jesus has said to each one of us. From what we have read in the new testament. And the next verse says the Holy Spirit isn't allowed to speak to us any other way, on His own authority.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lololol your an idiot

I said
ROFLOL You don't have any original ideas of your own. So you parrot your own guilt and try to push it on someone else. Is that what your god teaches.

2 Cor 11:13-15
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)