Demonstrating The Holy Spirit

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

squeaky is a liar
I said
lolol That is the verse that says I'm right.The Holy Spirit only quotes what Jesus has said to each one of us. From what we have read in the new testament. And the next verse says the Holy Spirit isn't allowed to speak to us any other way, on His own authority.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lolololol your an idiot

I said
Your own opinion is worthless without any, absolutely any evidence. You have no evidence, no proof, no scripture, no support from the Holy Spirit.
That only makes you a heretick, hypocrite, naysayer, complainer, bearing false witness.
The Holy Spirit in me has convicted you of blasphemy, lying, perverting, and fighting against God over and over with many verses, and revelations.
Your waisting my time even having to deal with you.

Jude 1:15-16
15 "to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him."
16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage.
(NKJ)

Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
squeaky offers his own opinion:

lololol your an idiot

I said
lol You parrot what I say in ignorance. An Idiot is one who does NOT know scripture. You don't know scripture so idiot fits you like a glove. It doesn't fit me because I know scripture and I prove it.
So even when you try to parrot what I say, you show your ignorance. That makes you an idiot. Wake up. Your silly games only make YOU look deceived and lost.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
right

that's why lolololol your an idiot

I said
lol But your the one that doesn't know scripture your the one that doesn't have scripture abiding in you, your the one that doesn't quote scripture, your the one that doesn't understand the scriptures I share with you.

John 5:37-39
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lololol your an idiot

I said
lolol Does it work? I have run across so many like you, that cant deal with their own conviction. So they just start parroting on someone else. lol I can tell you it doesn't work. But until you start dealing with your own guilt you will never come to born again. After talking to you this long I would say you will never get out of the milk understanding. You will never be forgiven of your sins until you can forgive others. I'm not the one that convicted you. The Lord did through His Word.

Mark 11:25-26
25 "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.
26 "But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses."
(NKJ)

And even though your wrong you do think you have something against me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
yep, your an idiot all right

I said
lol You cant show me anything, no evidence, no proof, no scripture. You got nothing and yet you complain. There is no reason, no logic for doing what your doing. If you could give me anything it might be different. But you got nothing. But bearing false witness.
You have the love of a rattle snake.

Rom 13:9-10
9 For the commandments, "You shall not commit adultery," "You shall not murder," "You shall not steal," "You shall not bear false witness," "You shall not covet," and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
(NKJ)

Matt 6:15
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

Mark 11:26
26 "But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lololol your an idiot

I said
I have always been interested in how people come up with their beliefs. And why they think anybody else would be interested in what they have to say.
Every now and then I come across someone who has no evidence, or proof, or support from the bible. Who just keep posting their ignorance out there for all to see. They have no foundation for their beliefs. They cant refer to some other higher authority for support.
And yet they just keep right on saying absolutely nothing. That is demon possessed. If someone cant explain why they believe it, if they cant show you where they got it. Why do they keep putting it out there??????? Some say its because they are children looking for attention. Some say there old women that are bitter. But what do you say?

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We should all have pity on anyone who thinks mocking others is intelligent, they have a bad mental problem.