ECT DEEP IN HISTORY

Cruciform

No, it doesn't. The messiah did not start a synagogue, and he would have merely started a new form of Israelite religion. Tradition was always a written thing with the Israelites. Your recent oral traditions are false, weak, and don't persuade.
So, then, you actually have no proof whatsoever that your favored recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect is in fact that one historic Church founded by Jesus himself in 33 A.D. That's what I thought. Back to Post #103.

Cruciform

Does it really matter, since for the most part the two have a mostly congenial relationship?
I think that truth always matters. However, the Orthodox are certainly the closest to the truth as it resides fully in the one historic Catholic Church. According to the Catechism of the Catholic Church:
838 With the Orthodox Churches, this communion is so profound that it lacks little to attain the fullness [of agreement] that would permit a common celebration of the Lord's Eucharist.

This is definitely a cause for present joy and future hope.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Your glaring Straw Man Fallacy is noted.

Still waiting for the proof requested in Post #122 above. Let's have it.
It was in "American" Rome's best interest to hire a bunch of homo-Libertarian pedophiles [in the New England states], since the roman catholic clergy do preach constant welfarism elsewhere.

And when I say The RCC invented both Communism and Fascism, I do not slander. They have support one or the other depending on the times. They also support open borders, and Francis doesn't deny that he does.

Last edited:

brewmama

It was in "American" Rome's best interest to hire a bunch of homo-Libertarian pedophiles. Since the roman catholic clergy do preach constant welfarism elsewhere.

And when I say The RCC invented both Communism and Fascism, I do not slander. They have support one or the other depending on the times. They also support open borders, and Francis doesn't deny that he does.

Actually, yeah, you do slander.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Actually, yeah, you do slander.
No, I don't. Homo and libertarian describes New England catholic clergy to a letter t. If you have any proof Marx didn't copy ideas from the Roman Catholic Church, I might retract blaming them for communism. But they invented and supported fascism, until communist "Liberation Theology" was more economical. Yes, they backed out of supporting Hitler and rescued Jews, but they don't want to recognize Israel today. They don't like the Palestinian genocide, because it killed their Palestinian tools.