ECT DEEP IN HISTORY

Cruciform

In other words, you can't think of a more worthless rebuttal. :duh:
Rather, an entirely accurate and compelling counterargument---unless you in fact CAN demonstrate that your favored recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect IS actually that one historic church founded by Jesus Christ himself in 33 A.D... No? Didn't think so. My prior statement, therefore, stands exactly as posted.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Rather, an entirely accurate and compelling counterargument---unless you in fact CAN demonstrate that your favored recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect IS actually that one historic church founded by Jesus Christ himself in 33 A.D... No? Didn't think so. My prior statement, therefore, stands exactly as posted.
No, it doesn't. The messiah did not start a synagogue, and he would have merely started a new form of Israelite religion. Tradition was always a written thing with the Israelites. Your recent oral traditions are false, weak, and don't persuade.

The Vatican's Holocaust

The Pope and Mussolini: The Secret History of Pius XI and the Rise of Fascism in Europe

God and the Fascists: The Vatican Alliance with Mussolini, Franco, Hitler, and Pavelic

It should be noted how the Vatican invented fascism, and communist "Liberation Theology".

HisServant

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Your church was founded in 1054 or 314.. dependng on ones view of history... so your statement was laughable.

Jesus most certainly did not found Roman Catholicism in 33 AD... so you lose.

It was Romans that killed him... Romans that are under a curse for all eternity.... you are cursed... its obvious to everyone.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Mostly the Orthodox Churches.... Roman Catholics were the minority... It was even presided over by a bishop from the west

1000 from the east
and
800 from the west

it was a long trip from the west
but
you were suggesting there was no church before constantine

HisServant

1000 from the east
and
800 from the west

it was a long trip from the west
but
you were suggesting there was no church before constantine

I'm suggesting that the eastern orthodox churches are the churches that Jesus and the Apostles started.... Rome has no claim to primacy or even being an apostolic church.

Your church started when it decided to break off from it.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Your church was founded in 1054 or 314.. dependng on ones view of history... so your statement was laughable.

Jesus most certainly did not found Roman Catholicism in 33 AD... so you lose.

It was Romans that killed him... Romans that are under a curse for all eternity.... you are cursed... its obvious to everyone.

I'm suggesting that the eastern orthodox churches are the churches that Jesus and the Apostles started.... Rome has no claim to primacy or even being an apostolic church.

do you forget your posts that easy?

OCTOBER23

WHY DO YOU CATHOLICS KEEP TRYING TO PUSH THIS STUFF ON REAL CHRISTIANS ?:duh:

IT IS JUST A PICTURE OF SOME OLD GUY IN A RED DRESS.:peach::peach::peach::peach:

So what, who is he and why should we listen to him.:nono::nono:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
WHY DO YOU CATHOLICS KEEP TRYING TO PUSH THIS STUFF ON REAL CHRISTIANS ?:duh:

IT IS JUST A PICTURE OF SOME OLD GUY IN A RED DRESS.:peach::peach::peach::peach:

So what, who is he and why should we listen to him.:nono::nono:

we at least try to tell the truth about the pope

brewmama

They were all one church for at least 1000 years. Rome is certainly apostolic.

HisServant

They were all one church for at least 1000 years. Rome is certainly apostolic.

Not after it broke off from its brothers who could keep it in check... it went rogue and now has no apostolic peers whom should guide it.

Apostolic != unbroken line of supreme potentates. (although Romes supposed line of succession has lots of breaks in it)