Curt Schilling's Islam/Nazi tweet

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That just because someone's a German, that doesn't mean they're a Nazi and we as a society should treat them accordingly.

You going to tell me most of them didn't know what was happening? You think 'moderate' muslims dont know whats happening either?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What's happening?

Read the qu'ran, the ones that actually follow what it says are the extremists - but most of the moderates turn a blind eye to it and have been known to also celebrate some of the atrocities that have occured in the name of allah. Not a whole lot of crys for it to stop.

fool

Hall of Fame
Read the qu'ran, the ones that actually follow what it says are the extremists - but most of the moderates turn a blind eye to it and have been known to also celebrate some of the atrocities that have occured in the name of allah. Not a whole lot of crys for it to stop.

Aren't Muslims predominantly the ones getting killed though?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No like other muslims rallying about how wrong their beliefs are. Like other muslims not passing out candy when the trade centers were taken down.

You know stuff like that.

after reading all the posts, i'm glad it's not on my MLB thread. a few folks made good points.

he's a great pitcher, phillies also but he'a a famous guy simply voicing displeasure in a way that demands attention. people are addicted to being shocked and outraged by issues and comments.

i like Curt and he has an opinion. if he didn't want it "out there" he never would have tweeted - :patrol:

fool

Hall of Fame
No like other muslims rallying about how wrong their beliefs are.
You mean like all the Muslims that are fighting ISIS?
Or all the ones that helped us fight Al Queda in Iraq?
Or all the ones that helped us take down the Taliban in Afghanistan?

Like other muslims not passing out candy when the trade centers were taken down.
Well, some Muslims are our enemies, you do realize that's not ALL Muslims right?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You mean like all the Muslims that are fighting ISIS?
Or all the ones that helped us fight Al Queda in Iraq?
Or all the ones that helped us take down the Taliban in Afghanistan?

Well, some Muslims are our enemies, you do realize that's not ALL Muslims right?

Don't be fooled, its all if they believe their holy book at all.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
You going to tell me most of them didn't know what was happening? You think 'moderate' muslims dont know whats happening either?

Actually no, most Germans had no idea that Jews were being exterminated en masse. And the ones that did were terrified to speak out about it for fear of joining them in the camps.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Don't be fooled, its all if they believe their holy book at all.

Okay so I have several Muslim friends, and you've a crossed a line. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you don't have any Islamic acquaintances? They're good people. In fact they're FAR better than most on this website, and they adamantly oppose this brutality that extremists perform

It's shocking how similar Christianity and Islam are. If you would have studied either of the two religions in depth you would know that