Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear hedshaker,

I did not read your link. And yes, I studied evolution and am far from clueless. I also know all about the dinosaurs (whom God created and got rid of because they impeded man's dominance of the earth), and I also know about the different 'species' of man. This life is about what you choose for yourself, good or evil. It's been about that since our Adam and Eve. Those who choose God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit are separate from those who choose evolution and no God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit. And by your works are you judged by God. (See Rev. 20:12). It's not at all about evolution down here.

In Jesus' Love,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear hedshaker,

Let me tell you a story that I mentioned on a couple other threads:

Jesus has not come back yet because it still is not time yet. But IT IS just around the corner. I've had many miracles happen to me. One angel visited me, flying through the heavens like a bee zigzagging to flowers, so that it was not a shooting star, but brighter by far than Venus. And as I watched, a loud voice filled the room saying, "Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour/time of His judgement is come upon all of the earth, and worship Him Who made the earth and heaven, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." I was awestruck and could not take my eyes away from what I had perceived was an angel. Then the thought entered my head to call my girlfriend back (she had just called before that asking if we were going out that night) and hurry before she left her house, and ask her to come over. Then I asked my Mom if I could have a meeting that night with my girlfriend, my best friend and his family, and my family (except my youngest sister Lila). At around 3am, my best friend got home from work and I ran and told him what happened and then inside I told everyone what had happened to me that night that I'd seen the angel (I was fasting to give the Lord God a gift for visiting me ten days earlier, on March 6th, 1974. Well, as of March 2014, it shall be 40 years since the Lord God first visited me. I think it is a special time because the Israelis wandered the wilderness for 40 years, and Jesus fasted for 40 days and nights. So this 40 thing might be very interesting. Anyway, I don't claim that I know which hour or day (or even month or year) that Jesus will return, but I know that it's soon. I hope this gives you cause for joy and great expectations. And Hope This Helps You!!

In the beauty of receiving the Holy Spirit,

MichaelC

Hedshaker

Dear hedshaker,

Cat got your tongue??

Of course not.

Jesus has not come back yet because it still is not time yet. But IT IS just around the corner.

Prove it! Show us unambiguous, extra-Biblical, contemporary evidence that Jesus existed in the first place let alone in the process of coming back.

I've had many miracles happen to me. One angel visited me, flying through the heavens like a bee zigzagging to flowers, so that it was not a shooting star, but brighter by far than Venus. And as I watched, a loud voice filled the room saying, "Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour/time of His judgement is come upon all of the earth, and worship Him Who made the earth and heaven, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." I was awestruck and could not take my eyes away from what I had perceived was an angel. Then the thought entered my head to call my girlfriend back (she had just called before that asking if we were going out that night) and hurry before she left her house, and ask her to come over. Then I asked my Mom if I could have a meeting that night with my girlfriend, my best friend and his family, and my family (except my youngest sister Lila). At around 3am, my best friend got home from work and I ran and told him what happened and then inside I told everyone what had happened to me that night that I'd seen the angel (I was fasting to give the Lord God a gift for visiting me ten days earlier, on March 6th, 1974. Well, as of March 2014, it shall be 40 years since the Lord God first visited me. I think it is a special time because the Israelis wandered the wilderness for 40 years, and Jesus fasted for 40 days and nights. So this 40 thing might be very interesting. Anyway, I don't claim that I know which hour or day (or even month or year) that Jesus will return, but I know that it's soon. I hope this gives you cause for joy and great expectations. And Hope This Helps You!!

So basically no one else witnessed this event. Just you and no one else, and we should all take your word for it because, why again? Oh that's right, because you just said so. What could be more convincing than that? Sounds like a solid scientific theory.

Maybe you should publish a scientific paper for peer review so the world can know what you know.

Do us all a favour and seek help Michael .

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
hedshaker,

My book comes with Proof Pages, like I have sent to freelight. Like God sending 7 inches of snow for a reporter to know that God was really with me and that the things I spoke of to him were true. God told me to write this reporter and tell him that 7 inches of snow would fall on his New York Daily News Building within 48 hours of him receiving my letter. It happened and the reporter was terrified and was calling my girlfriend (we were living together) and she said he wanted me to call him as soon as I came home from work (at ABC-TV in New York City). So I have had proof that God is with me. I have a copy of the letter I sent to him and also a copy of the New York Post's article that 7 inches of snow fell on the Daily News Building where the reporter worked.

Goodbye,

MichaelC

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Of course not.

Prove it! Show us unambiguous, extra-Biblical, contemporary evidence that Jesus existed in the first place let alone in the process of coming back.

So basically no one else witnessed this event. Just you and no one else, and we should all take your word for it because, why again? Oh that's right, because you just said so. What could be more convincing than that? Sounds like a solid scientific theory.

Maybe you should publish a scientific paper for peer review so the world can know what you know.

Do us all a favour and seek help Michael .

Hehe

But yes, by the mouth of two or three witnesses.. All else is hearsay

Hedshaker

hedshaker,

My book comes with Proof Pages, like I have sent to freelight. Like God sending 7 inches of snow for a reporter to know that God was really with me and that the things I spoke of to him were true. God told me to write this reporter and tell him that 7 inches of snow would fall on his New York Daily News Building within 48 hours of him receiving my letter. It happened and the reporter was terrified and was calling my girlfriend (we were living together) and she said he wanted me to call him as soon as I came home from work (at ABC-TV in New York City). So I have had proof that God is with me. I have a copy of the letter I sent to him and also a copy of the New York Post's article that 7 inches of snow fell on the Daily News Building where the reporter worked.

Goodbye,

MichaelC

Lol! Not seven inches of snow!! How unusual is that? Who might have guest it? I mean, the weather being so unpredictable an all. Only God himself could have predicted seven inches of snow, right?

There is no shame in mental health problems Michael. It does not carry the stigma it used to have. Be brave and seek help.

doloresistere

Some people don't handle religious immersion too well. It makes them mentally disturbed. TOL is full of these people. This is not a good witness at all. It is embarassing.

Hedshaker

Some people don't handle religious immersion too well. It makes them mentally disturbed. TOL is full of these people. This is not a good witness at all. It is embarassing.

I know this. And I understand what you are saying. I have no truck with those who wish to be religious. But for those who feel the need to banish those who disagree to eternal torture I have little sympathy

distraff

hedshaker,

MichaelC

Hey, what is the name of the Reporter?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
enjoying what is........

enjoying what is........

I know this. And I understand what you are saying. I have no truck with those who wish to be religious. But for those who feel the need to banish those who disagree to eternal torture I have little sympathy

Thank goodness for freedom of expression :)

The concept of eternal 'hellfire' (ECT = eternal conscious torment) does little to inspire or scare unbelievers, and is problematic on various levels of logic - explained here. Freeing 'theology' from 'insanity' is a wonderful thing.

For newbies to the thread, my pertinent posts are summarized here so far :) - as I see it,....there is Life. Life is what is. Life has movement, potential, possibility, consciousness, freedom. Consciousness encompasses the whole of existence, and only in this context can we say that anything exists at all,....as far as we know. What is unknown or unknowable,...is just that (dive into pure agnosis if you will). Otherwise as a spiritualist, I'm essentially 'gnostic' as far as personal experience of 'God' is concerned, an eclectic mystic.

Enjoy being!

pj

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
To hedshaker and ALL OF YOU,

I say that EVEN JESUS said Some will go to eternal hell, and that one will thirst for a sip of water and get none, even though they are in hell burning. So you all can think what you want. If Jesus and the Lord God can say and do it, don't kill the messenger. As strong as God's love is, sometimes He has to chastise, and it is written in Rev. that those not found in the book of Life would burn forever. This is said by the Lord. The Lord Himself also says that the beast/antichrist and the false prophet shall be cast into the lake of fire. So you are ALL wrong.

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear freelight,

I'm definitely backed up by the Lord God, the Lord Jesus and the scriptures. You are hoping for a life without a hell or lake of fire, which would be so nice for Hindus to believe in, but it is not the truth at all. I'm afraid you lack credibiity among other Christians. You too Doloresistere.

In His Wrath,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
hedshaker and ALL,

See Rev. 21:8. For all UNBELIEVERS shall have their part in the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Don't kill the messenger!!

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
intojoy,

I have witness by myself, my friend Bill, and my girlfriend Salli. That's three who all know what happened to me. So not by two, but by three, it is not 'heresay'.

MichaelCadry

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You can all get your just reward, whether you want to believe in it or not.

Take SPF with you!!

MichaelC

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
being honest......

being honest......

Dear freelight,

I'm definitely backed up by the Lord God, the Lord Jesus and the scriptures. You are hoping for a life without a hell or lake of fire, which would be so nice for Hindus to believe in, but it is not the truth at all.

I'll just note up front that we are veering off topic, but since you brought up the belief in 'hellfire', I addressed it with my own research on ECT. - I find it problematic, as shared earlier, since Divine LOVE does not inflict or torture souls to no end, condemning them to an eternity of endless suffering with no remedy or resolve,.....just burning in hell....forever and ever and ever and ever. That is insanity.

My views on ECT (eternal conscious torment) were shared in the context of the thread where my posts are linked, which was about whether wicked unrepentant souls go to a hell-like state forever, or actually undergo an eternal 'death' (total annihilation of conscious existence). The other option is Universalism, where all souls eventually/ultimately are reunited to 'God'. In any case,...terms, meanings and context are key here.

In His Wrath,

MichaelC

I dont see 'God' as a 'god of wrath' at all...but a most gracious, loving, understanding, all-knowing, forgiving Heavenly Father. Did we forget that 'God' is love? Remember the prodigal son....did the Father condemn that son to an eternity of hellfire? We might not solve the age-old debate over 'hell' and all that's built upon it, but we can review our 'theology' to see if its sensible.

Isn't it the goodness and love of 'God' that draws souls to repentance? Isn't it the beauty and grace of creation that makes us stand in awe of 'God', and draw us to worship? Does a wrathful, war-monging, vengeful, spite-filled 'God' do anything to lead souls to himself? - quite the opposite. Telling people they are going to roast like crispy critters for all eternity if they dont accept a certain 'version' of the 'gospel' is offensive, even insulting. Its fine to share the love of Jesus and the goodnews of the kingdom, but perhaps there are more effective ways.

I'm sure you also know that the real power of your 'witness' is in being kind, respectful and loving, and that how you treated people is what actually lives on in the hearts and minds of people, and is remembered in heaven, after your body returns to the grave. Those nurturing and inspiring relationships of lasting value and friendship...are what endures. I'd gather thats most important, while religious beliefs, theology, certain doctrines, opinions would take a back seat to what is really essential.

pj

alwight

As strong as God's love is, sometimes He has to chastise, and it is written in Rev. that those not found in the book of Life would burn forever. This is said by the Lord. The Lord Himself also says that the beast/antichrist and the false prophet shall be cast into the lake of fire. So you are ALL wrong.

MichaelC
Parents will sometimes chastise their children, but the objective is to change their future behaviour, not simply to mete out gratuitous punishment. There is no point punishing anyone eternally, it serves no purpose at all, it is complete nonsense like the book of Revelation itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.