Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

Mine's going well and I am a lucky, blessed person for all that I have and for those people which I have in my life. Life has had it's ups and downs--mostly downs--but this has been a happy year so far. It make end up being ecstatic. I am hopeful. I love Jesus and God SOOO Much!! I can't bear being separated from them like this. And the Holy Ghost too. The Holy Ghost visited me 3 times. The experience is unlike anything I could ever explain to you. And how are you doing? I wish I could still stand the taste of beer. I drank 3 margaritas at my nephew's home. Was I high!! EEEEEEEEKKKKK!

May God Be Between You And Me Always,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

I tried to PM you. No luck! I've already checked the Woodshed and know the story. Really sorry to hear that. I hope you won't be gone too long.

God's Best For You,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear MarkS,

I do suppose you can read this. You just can't answer. Why did you get clobbered for possible profanity when that Dennyg1 guy was using four-letter words left and right? He should be the one to be banned. You really got a bum rap. That's why I stay away from cussing. Well, I don't know how long you'll be gone, but I hope it isn't too long.

God Be With You!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I hope you are having a Happy Birthday today! Cake and balloons?! I hope you have everything you want! Many blessings within your heart!! Make it count!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have a birthday thread going Michael, please say something in it. :)_

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107999

Dear Alwight,

A very nice Thread!! I did as you asked. Do you like my message? Hope you love it!! That Tambora comes up with some really nice things. Where in the world does she get them from? Any ideas??

Hey Al, I still feel like I'm 21. My body doesn't, but my spirit does!

Wonderful Blessings,

Michael

:dog:

:box:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Hedshaker,

How are you doing this weekend, Buddy?! Hope that all is well with you today. Another beautiful sunny day here 2day! I can't wait to see what this year brings for us all. Hallelujah!! Hey, have you tried selling some of your music on Craigslist? Look for rock groups or alternative lyricists. My nephew wrote the words and music for a song called "Inflatable Jesus." The group Nine Inch Nails bought it from him for their album. So, it can happen. 2morrow, I'm going to try to get some stuff done. Today was my Sabbath, so I just take it easy. Well, hope to hear from you soon!! I try to understand your ways. Please try to understand mine.

Best Wishes And Cheerio!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrick jane,

What in the heck did Mark do to you to cause you to betray him like you did? 'Cause he wouldn't play your video?? Also, there would be fossils of crabs, since they must have died immediately while they were still in their shells. Same with other arachnids, like lobsters. You are really bogus!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear nodelink,

How are you doing? Haven't heard from you for awhile. I still believe this will be the year! I cannot wait!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

So you're 64, eh?!! You're still young. Look how long your Mom lived. Did you call her Mum or Mom? Do you have any uncles or aunts left? I hope so.

What do you think of that song "Take Me To Church?" Since you're not Christian, I figure you may like it. It's a pagan song. Non-religious. I know it does have a catchy tune, but the lyrics are kind of spurious. It's a trip, but popular, it seems. Just what the youth of America and elsewhere need to hear. Bummer!

Well, I do hope you had a special birthday yesterday. Are you going to blog that thread for your birthday?? I hope so!!

Much Love From God,

Michael

Hedshaker

Dear Hedshaker,

How are you doing this weekend, Buddy?! Hope that all is well with you today. Another beautiful sunny day here 2day! I can't wait to see what this year brings for us all. Hallelujah!! Hey, have you tried selling some of your music on Craigslist? Look for rock groups or alternative lyricists. My nephew wrote the words and music for a song called "Inflatable Jesus." The group Nine Inch Nails bought it from him for their album. So, it can happen. 2morrow, I'm going to try to get some stuff done. Today was my Sabbath, so I just take it easy. Well, hope to hear from you soon!! I try to understand your ways. Please try to understand mine.

Best Wishes And Cheerio!!

Michael

No Michael I'm not looking to sell my music these days. The music I personally produce I do for the love and give it away free. It's not like I need the money. I'm always happy when people want to play my tunes in their DJ sets. Regarding my own stuff It's enough to know people are listening and dancing to it. I used to DJ out in the past but not much any more cause I'm getting on a bit now, but it's always great watching how a dance crowd react to it.

I sometimes make a few bob mixing and mastering other peoples songs. I always say you can't turn a sows ear into a silk purse cause there's no point in trying to polish a turd but I can usually make a good mix sparkle. But again, it's generally for the love if I like the songs. Find a job you love and you'll never have to work again, as they say.

I sometimes think Michael, with the enthusiasm you display, it's a pity you can't channel that into something real like global warming, starvation in world, homeless people and the like. You could make a real difference there. Why not research and write a book about hard issues that adversely effect poor people, without preaching. I've tried writing a book but I'm hopeless at writing, but even if I could I would be just as hopeless at promoting it. Enthusiasm counts for a lot. I give to charity but that's as far as it goes.

I never read books such as yours or about psychics, mysticism, paranormal, ghost stories, alien abduction and what not. I know you believe yours is different but it's all the same to me. I'm a sceptic and they just make my eyes glaze over. But give me a science book and it's a different story.

Just a thought. Maybe next year or the year after. It's a shame to see enthusiasm and talent go to waste.

You write the books and I'll make the tunes, eh? :chuckle:

alwight

Dear Alwight,

So you're 64, eh?!! You're still young. Look how long your Mom lived. Did you call her Mum or Mom? Do you have any uncles or aunts left? I hope so.
Mum.
Thanks Michael yeah 64, but don't rub it in.
I have but one uncle left.

What do you think of that song "Take Me To Church?" Since you're not Christian, I figure you may like it. It's a pagan song. Non-religious. I know it does have a catchy tune, but the lyrics are kind of spurious. It's a trip, but popular, it seems. Just what the youth of America and elsewhere need to hear. Bummer!
It's not really my kind of music, I'm not really into deep or obscure meanings, music is good or not because of the music not because it contains a message.

Well, I do hope you had a special birthday yesterday. Are you going to blog that thread for your birthday?? I hope so!!

Much Love From God,

Michael
Thank you Michael for going to my birthday thread.

One of Us

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No Michael I'm not looking to sell my music these days. The music I personally produce I do for the love and give it away free. It's not like I need the money. I'm always happy when people want to play my tunes in their DJ sets. Regarding my own stuff It's enough to know people are listening and dancing to it. I used to DJ out in the past but not much any more cause I'm getting on a bit now, but it's always great watching how a dance crowd react to it.

I sometimes make a few bob mixing and mastering other peoples songs. I always say you can't turn a sows ear into a silk purse cause there's no point in trying to polish a turd but I can usually make a good mix sparkle. But again, it's generally for the love if I like the songs. Find a job you love and you'll never have to work again, as they say.

I sometimes think Michael, with the enthusiasm you display, it's a pity you can't channel that into something real like global warming, starvation in world, homeless people and the like. You could make a real difference there. Why not research and write a book about hard issues that adversely effect poor people, without preaching. I've tried writing a book but I'm hopeless at writing, but even if I could I would be just as hopeless at promoting it. Enthusiasm counts for a lot. I give to charity but that's as far as it goes.

I never read books such as yours or about psychics, mysticism, paranormal, ghost stories, alien abduction and what not. I know you believe yours is different but it's all the same to me. I'm a sceptic and they just make my eyes glaze over. But give me a science book and it's a different story.

Just a thought. Maybe next year or the year after. It's a shame to see enthusiasm and talent go to waste.

You write the books and I'll make the tunes, eh? :chuckle:

Dear Hedshaker,

You and Alwight are just such sweethearts!! So you make a few "bob"? What does that mean. It's cute. Does it mean a pound? Isn't your pound worth two of our dollars. That's because the worth of our dollar has declined so much. Hey, I think you should make music the way you feel it. Not bad getting some money too. I used to get $30 bucks for 4 hours of performing. I took 10-15 min. breaks. It was a lot of money back then.

Hedshaker, I am doing something with my enthusiastic life, mate. I'm preparing a way for the Lord Jesus' Return. I know you don't understand, but someday soon, you really will. What I do I love and it's more important than anything I could ever do. And my book has been on the downtown Phoenix Library's shelves since 2003. My 7th Edition just was put on their shelf in place of my 6th. Our city, Phoenix, is a big city; millions live here. The downtown Library is the main one. My book used to be in three libraries here, but I quit giving two of them updated books. I don't know if they have my books still on their shelves or not. My book is a book that everyone who cares about their future, should truly read.

If you want to read the most recent edition, it is online right now (for about 3 mos. now). Just go to www.jesusreturningverysoon.com
Left-click on 'Book Copy', then click on 'SKU-text2.pdf. The Title Page of the book will come up. The first two pages are blank for autographing or notes. On the third page, my book starts. It has only 87 pages. It is double-spaced, so it's really easy to read. You just use your up and down arrow cursor keys to flip through the pages. You can also download it and print it out on paper, if you like. I just thought I'd let you know this, Hedshaker. I'm not trying to force it on you. It costs a lot at the bookstore.

Well, it's excellent to hear from you, chap! I already can't wait for your reply. Warmest Regards, dude!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mum.
Thanks Michael yeah 64, but don't rub it in.
I have but one uncle left.

Oh, good friend! I would not rub it in. I am a senior too. I get special benefits because of it also. I get money off of my groceries if I shop on Wednesdays. I get money off at the Thrift Store also. It's really okay!! I am so glad you have an uncle left. Wonderful!! Your Mum is so blessed to live to such an age of 91.

It's not really my kind of music, I'm not really into deep or obscure meanings, music is good or not because of the music not because it contains a message.

Thank you Michael for going to my birthday thread.

Yes, the music is so nice. I find myself humming and singing it in parts. BTW, you are the only one I know who got a Birthday Thread. Congrats!! Also, thanks for the song. I didn't know she did it. I thought Jewel did it. I learn something new from you very often! I see you know how to post You Tube music onto threads. Mark tried to teach me. Someday, I will know how, maybe. If time permits. Thanks so much for getting back to me!!

Have An Ale For Me (I want some wine or vodka!!),

Michael

:dog:

;)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Dennyg1,

I'm quite upset that you inadvertently got one of my best buddies banned. You were cussing and he tried it, and he got the worst of it. I am already forgiving you because Jesus taught me to do so, so I will not let it hover. I just wanted you to know that I was pretty bummed. It will take a little while to heal though.

Michael

noguru

One of Us

Music is a form of communication. Music and lyrics are important, if the song is not just an instrumental. There does not have to be some "deep" meaning. Evoking an emotion is what any good art does.

I love that Joan Osborne song.

Speak Softly Love

You can leave the lyrics out of some songs, and the meaning remains.

Or how about this one?

A Time For Us

You don't even need the lyrics, but the meaning is there.

I love this:

Dueling violins

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Music is a form of communication. Music and lyrics are important, if the song is not just an instrumental. There does not have to be some "deep" meaning. Evoking an emotion is what any good art does.

I love that Joan Osborne song.

Speak Softly Love

You can leave the lyrics out of some songs, and the meaning remains.

Or how about this one?

A Time For Us

You don't even need the lyrics, but the meaning is there.

Dear Noguru,

Oh, I believe you! I used to play "A Time For Us" on my guitar and sing the words also. The melody is very nice. Good to hear from you again, noguru. How have you been doing? I would love to chat more soon, if you don't mind. Going to get some cheese and crackers!

Yes, Much Love, In Christ!!

Michael

alwight

Yes, emotions often come along anyway without words and a specific complex context. That Joan Osborne song imo has the right sound and the words are also there to explore if you want to, as another layer.
Paintings don't need words, other than a signature perhaps.

However the idea that if God was one of us rather than some terrifying entity to be feared, appeased and obeyed at all costs is actually quite a simple idea, which rather appeals to me. I could go for a God like that. ;)

noguru

Yes, emotions often come along anyway without words and a specific complex context. That Joan Osborne song imo has the right sound and the words are also there to explore if you want to, as another layer.
Paintings don't need words, other than a signature perhaps.

However the idea that if God was one of us rather than some terrifying entity to be feared, appeased and obeyed at all costs is actually quite a simple idea, which rather appeals to me. I could go for a God like that. ;)

Something's lost and something's gained from living day to day. - Joni Mitchell

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.