Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
can someone give me a list of the creationists here?

MichaelCadry 1,750
noguru 893
alwight 691
Untellectual 458
Mark SeaSigh 444
6days 382
DFT_Dave 379
Stuu 371
Hedshaker 304
gcthomas 234
The Barbarian 215
1Mind1Spirit 182
DavisBJ 169
patrick jane 103

alwight

MichaelCadry 1,750 *
noguru 893
alwight 691
Untellectual 458 *
Mark SeaSigh 444 *
6days 382 *
DFT_Dave 379 *
Stuu 371
Hedshaker 304
gcthomas 234
The Barbarian 215
1Mind1Spirit 182 *
DavisBJ 169
patrick jane 103
* Creationists

Why?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, emotions often come along anyway without words and a specific complex context. That Joan Osborne song imo has the right sound and the words are also there to explore if you want to, as another layer.
Paintings don't need words, other than a signature perhaps.

You're right, Alwight. Those words aren't too bad except God being a slob. That's carrying it a bit too far. But we know the writer did not mean that in a nasty way. My Dad was a painter. I have several of his paintings. He sold some for $300 each. He has left us though. He lived a good, long life at 83. I miss him!!

However the idea that if God was one of us rather than some terrifying entity to be feared, appeased and obeyed at all costs is actually quite a simple idea, which rather appeals to me. I could go for a God like that. ;)

You've got it already. God does not expect you to cower in fear from Him. He wants you to know that He loves you very much more than your mind or heart could comprehend or fathom, and He's hoping you'd love Him back in return. That is all. He's not asking to be obeyed at all costs. All of us sin/make mistakes. He just says to try to cease from them, as and if you can. He's really quite patient. He had to wait 40 years for me to quit smoking. I hope you get all of the love you want from God and others!!

May God Approach You,

Michael

:cheers:

:angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
* Creationists

Why?

Yeah! Why?! And why do I get 1,750?? Am I wrong to be a Creationist? If it's so wrong, why didn't Jesus tell us that things were different than what was written in the Torah while He was here??

Michael

:bang:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrick jane,

Thank you very much!! So far, it's a mystery.

God Be With You And Bless You Exceedingly,

Michael

alwight

Yeah! Why?! And why do I get 1,750?? Am I wrong to be a Creationist? If it's so wrong, why didn't Jesus tell us that things were different than what was written in the Torah while He was here??

Michael

:bang:

That number refers to the number of posts made in this thread by individual posters Michael. If you click on the total number of replies made in a thread you can see for yourself. It is simply a statistic, it has nothing to do with what was actually said. You have simply made the more posts than other people.
:plain:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
What!

No Guru, is Both Patrick Jane, TFTnw838w28i, and Simon Baker?

Go figure, that's what I thought!!! LOL!!!

=M=

Not to Mention Guru Cam.

Oh, What the Heck; I may as well Give you the Whole List.

PM me if you would like it. : )

Yes that's right! I watched the whole no guru show the other night.

It's almost like these Groundhogs don't even realize how to use the "Prtsc" (Print Screen) button on their Keyboards.

I took pictures of the whole event!!! It was hilarious!!!

All Right!

I'm going to put it on the Groundhog Thread!!!

I've been working on it over the Past Couple Days.

I'd really like to know what you Guys think. : D

Not really.

Dennyg1

BANNED
Banned
What!

No Guru, is Both Patrick Jane, TFTnw838w28i, and Simon Baker?

Go figure, that's what I thought!!! LOL!!!

=M=

Not to Mention Guru Cam.

Oh, What the Heck; I may as well Give you the Whole List.

PM me if you would like it. : )

Yes that's right! I watched the whole no guru show the other night.

It's almost like these Groundhogs don't even realize how to use the "Prtsc" (Print Screen) button on their Keyboards.

I took pictures of the whole event!!! It was hilarious!!!

All Right!

I'm going to put it on the Groundhog Thread!!!

I've been working on it over the Past Couple Days.

I'd really like to know what you Guys think. : D

Not really.

Are you schizophrenic?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Would that Explain why you write under several User Names?

LOL!!!

Patrick, Simon, and No Guru!!! LOL!!!!

=M=

Dear Mark,

R U still banned?? Do not post until you are unbanned or else they will knock you off of TOL altogether for good. That's what I was told. I have been trying to see how long you are supposed to be banned. You are still showing up as banned with red lettering. Please don't post until you are back.

Much Love, In Christ, Of Course,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Thanks for the info. You seem to always know all about this site!! You're wonderful!! I look forward to hearing from you all the time!! God Be With You and Cheerio!!

Michael

Ben Masada

Creation vs. Evolution

When Albert Einstein was working on a formula about the expansion of the universe, he was asked if he believed in God. His answer was that all his life was trying to catch God at His work of creation. Joking or not, Einstein had made a connection between Creation and Evolution as in this case, Evolution of the universe has become akin to Expansion of the universe. Since the universe began, expansion has taken place to this day. If it is possible to say that a theory has become a fact in Science, Expansion is that theory. By the same principle, Evolution of the species is akin to expansion of the species.

alwight

Dear Mark,

R U still banned?? Do not post until you are unbanned or else they will knock you off of TOL altogether for good. That's what I was told. I have been trying to see how long you are supposed to be banned. You are still showing up as banned with red lettering. Please don't post until you are back.

Much Love, In Christ, Of Course,

Michael

Don't hold your breath Michael, Knight has pretty much perma-banned Mark.:noway:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No Michael I'm not looking to sell my music these days. The music I personally produce I do for the love and give it away free. It's not like I need the money. I'm always happy when people want to play my tunes in their DJ sets. Regarding my own stuff It's enough to know people are listening and dancing to it. I used to DJ out in the past but not much any more cause I'm getting on a bit now, but it's always great watching how a dance crowd react to it.

I sometimes make a few bob mixing and mastering other peoples songs. I always say you can't turn a sows ear into a silk purse cause there's no point in trying to polish a turd but I can usually make a good mix sparkle. But again, it's generally for the love if I like the songs. Find a job you love and you'll never have to work again, as they say.

I sometimes think Michael, with the enthusiasm you display, it's a pity you can't channel that into something real like global warming, starvation in world, homeless people and the like. You could make a real difference there. Why not research and write a book about hard issues that adversely effect poor people, without preaching. I've tried writing a book but I'm hopeless at writing, but even if I could I would be just as hopeless at promoting it. Enthusiasm counts for a lot. I give to charity but that's as far as it goes.

I never read books such as yours or about psychics, mysticism, paranormal, ghost stories, alien abduction and what not. I know you believe yours is different but it's all the same to me. I'm a sceptic and they just make my eyes glaze over. But give me a science book and it's a different story.

Just a thought. Maybe next year or the year after. It's a shame to see enthusiasm and talent go to waste.

You write the books and I'll make the tunes, eh? :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

MichaelCadry 1,750
noguru 893
alwight 691
Untellectual 458
Mark SeaSigh 444
6days 382
DFT_Dave 379
Stuu 371
Hedshaker 304
gcthomas 234
The Barbarian 215
1Mind1Spirit 182
DavisBJ 169
patrick jane 103

you got that last one on the list wrong. but whatever helps categorize - :patrol:

Status
Not open for further replies.