Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Live as though He was coming back tomorrow, and everything else will take care of itself.

The people who won't believe that no man knows when this will happen only degrade the faith of those who listen to them. And yes, "it's coming soon" is just a dodge.

Dear Barbarian,

I'm not dodging anything. He's returning soon.

Michael

:cloud9:

:singer:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If Jesus did return sooner rather than later, then I would rather humbly lament and mourn for those who were unprepared than to say proudly: "I told you so."

They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. - Isaiah 11:9

Dear nodelink,

I'm not saying "I told you so." I'm just saying it will happen shortly. And yes, the lion shall eat straw like the lamb after Jesus returns.

Michael

:jump:

alwight

Dear Hedshaker,

You want a time? Hedshaker, it will be this year before November 2015. I don't know which day or hour it will be, but I know which year. You asked for a time; I'm giving it to you the best I can. Now are you going to repent before April, so you will be prepared for it? Make peace with God and Jesus while you can.

Cheerio,

Michael

"The Great Disappointment was a major event in the history of the Millerite movement, a 19th-century American Christian sect that formed out of the Second Great Awakening. Based on his interpretations of the prophecies in the book of Daniel, William Miller, a Baptist preacher, proposed that Jesus Christ would return to the earth during the year 1844.

The specific date of October 22, 1844, was preached by Samuel S. Snow. Thousands of followers, some of whom had given away all of their possessions, waited expectantly. When Jesus did not appear, the date became known as the Great Disappointment."

Source

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Dear Barbarian,

I'm not dodging anything. He's returning soon.

"Soon" being a very flexible word. Always just beyond today. Want to define what "soon" means?

Check one:

Next week
Next month
Next year
Next five years
Long enough that people will forget the prediction

Tell us which one.

nodelink

Dear Hedshaker,

You want a time? Hedshaker, it will be this year before November 2015. I don't know which day or hour it will be, but I know which year. You asked for a time; I'm giving it to you the best I can. Now are you going to repent before April, so you will be prepared for it? Make peace with God and Jesus while you can.

Cheerio,

Michael

According to the letter of the law-word in Matthew 25:13, no man knows the day or hour when the bridegroom Jesus Christ will appear. According to the spirit of the law-word, I think that we really are not close to knowing the year either.

I have been more concerned about the first part of the parable of the Ten Virgins in Matthew 25. Do I really have a generous endowment of the genuine Holy Spirit that is going to endure?

nodelink

Dear Hedshaker,

Cheerio,

Michael

According to the letter of the law-word in Matthew 25:13, no man knows the day or hour when the bridegroom Jesus Christ will appear. According to the spirit of the law-word, I think that we really are not close to knowing the year either.

I have been more concerned about the first part of the parable of the Ten Virgins in Matthew 25. Do I really have a generous endowment of the genuine Holy Spirit that is going to endure?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"The Great Disappointment was a major event in the history of the Millerite movement, a 19th-century American Christian sect that formed out of the Second Great Awakening. Based on his interpretations of the prophecies in the book of Daniel, William Miller, a Baptist preacher, proposed that Jesus Christ would return to the earth during the year 1844.

The specific date of October 22, 1844, was preached by Samuel S. Snow. Thousands of followers, some of whom had given away all of their possessions, waited expectantly. When Jesus did not appear, the date became known as the Great Disappointment."

Source

Dear Alwight,

Good to hear from you! I was just ready to post to you to see what was happening with you. No, I'm not William Miller. This won't be the Great Disappointment. I can imagine you don't believe me, but that is to be expected. Give it some time, Al. You won't be disappointed.

God's Best For You,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Soon" being a very flexible word. Always just beyond today. Want to define what "soon" means?

Check one:

Next week
Next month
Next year
Next five years
Long enough that people will forget the prediction

Tell us which one.

Dear Barbarian,

Michael observes:
It's not any one of the choices you've given me.

Thanks anyway,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear nodelink,

I don't know the month, week or day. But God has graced me with knowing by telling me. You seem fine to me and have made an impression on me, but only God and Jesus know where you go next. Like I said, I wouldn't have asked you to be on my Friend's Wall if I wasn't quite impressed with you. God Be With You!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Hedshaker,

I checked out some of your music and am quite impressed. You can sell the music for someone who has lyrics, but no melody. Really good. I jammed down at my nephew's house last night. Did some Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks, Elton John, Allman Bros., etc. Had a blast and a bit of coconut rum and vodka. I don't usually drink, so I did catch a buzz, I must admit. My nephew's wife did some Jewel and Alanis Morrisette, etc. It was quite fun. Can't wait to do it again here at my home.

You take good care and keep in touch!!

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

Good to hear from you! I was just ready to post to you to see what was happening with you. No, I'm not William Miller. This won't be the Great Disappointment. I can imagine you don't believe me, but that is to be expected. Give it some time, Al. You won't be disappointed.

God's Best For You,

Michael

That's just what the Millerites would have told us before the "Great Disappointment" Michael.
The JWs were formed later from the Millerites. They will say that Jesus actually returned secretly about 100 years ago after all their earlier predictions had failed to materialise.
The JWs have had many failed predictions and disappointments since, to which they have often given up good careers and worldly goods only to find themselves still here on Earth with nothing left.
I would warn you to keep planning for future years Michael, not just this one. :plain:

Hedshaker

Dear Hedshaker,

Cheerio,

Michael

No Michael I won't be repenting since I don't believe in your God or your predictions. The question now is, when November comes along and nothing has happened, will you then admit to being wrong and give up this nonsense once and for all? We'll see.

Dear Hedshaker,

I checked out some of your music and am quite impressed. You can sell the music for someone who has lyrics, but no melody. Really good. I jammed down at my nephew's house last night. Did some Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks, Elton John, Allman Bros., etc. Had a blast and a bit of coconut rum and vodka. I don't usually drink, so I did catch a buzz, I must admit. My nephew's wife did some Jewel and Alanis Morrisette, etc. It was quite fun. Can't wait to do it again here at my home.

My Youngest daughter is a big Alanis Morrisette fan. I like all types of music for listening but when it comes to composing it has to be CPU based electronic because it's as much about the sound as it is about the music. Just something about mangling the audio to create new textures that can take the listener places. Not everyone's cup of tea but I like it.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's just what the Millerites would have told us before the "Great Disappointment" Michael.
The JWs were formed later from the Millerites. They will say that Jesus actually returned secretly about 100 years ago after all their earlier predictions had failed to materialise.
The JWs have had many failed predictions and disappointments since, to which they have often given up good careers and worldly goods only to find themselves still here on Earth with nothing left.
I would warn you to keep planning for future years Michael, not just this one. :plain:

Dear Alwight,

Thanks for thinking of me. I don't need a backup plan concerning this. I have Faith enough for both of us, Buddy!! God Be With You!

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

Thanks for thinking of me. I don't need a backup plan concerning this. I have Faith enough for both of us, Buddy!! God Be With You!

Michael

I don't know how true it was but I heard of one Millerite, (on a TV show here called QI(usually reliable)) who was so sure that at mid-night of the predicted day leapt from the roof of his barn and died.
I think you really should wait and see before thinking you actually know.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
[Matthew 24:36 KJV] 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

=M=

God Bless, and hang in there; Michael.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No Michael I won't be repenting since I don't believe in your God or your predictions. The question now is, when November comes along and nothing has happened, will you then admit to being wrong and give up this nonsense once and for all? We'll see.

My Youngest daughter is a big Alanis Morrisette fan. I like all types of music for listening but when it comes to composing it has to be CPU based electronic because it's as much about the sound as it is about the music. Just something about mangling the audio to create new textures that can take the listener places. Not everyone's cup of tea but I like it.

Dear Hedshaker,

What does CPU stand for? I like all types of music also, except maybe some Rap. Some rap I like, but mostly not. I'd just as soon hear people singing instead of talking.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
[Matthew 24:36 KJV] 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

=M=

God Bless, and hang in there; Michael.

Dear Mark,

I don't know that day or hour. I don't even know the month. I don't know any more than the angels also know. Only God knows the 'day' and 'hour, and week, and month.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

:singer:

Status
Not open for further replies.