Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

noguru

Dear noguru and Alwight,

I am not saying God loves me more. And I've tried to show you that I love each of you too. You kicked sand in my face for that. The robbers of the people shall exalt themselves to establish (understand) the vision and shall fail.

Sincerely,

MichaelC

Telling the truth as I see it is the right thing for me to do. Regardless of whether or not you see that as "kicking sand in your face".

Since I use to be an atheist/agnostic, I can attest to the fact that your chosen facade is not going to win atheists, who think like I use to think, over to conversion.

Hedshaker

Telling the truth as I see it is the right thing for me to do. Regardless of whether or not you see that as "kicking sand in your face".

Since I use to be an atheist/agnostic, I can attest to the fact that your chosen facade is not going to win atheists, who think like I use to think, over to conversion.

If they kick sand in your face on the beach it's because your too skinny and weedy. So you must take a Charles Atlas bodybuilding course, after which, not only will they stop kicking sand in your face but all the guys will want to be your friend and you'll get more girls.

Sounds ridiculous now but that's pretty much how they tried to sell those courses back in the day.

No one would dare kick sand in the face of Charles Atlas...... no sir!

slide-1-638.jpg

distraff

Dear All,

I'm going to tell you what the Lord told me; the facts. I hope it helps you all and that you STUDY your Bible and the first two books of Genesis to understand. Thank you. The earth has been here for a few million years. Some of you seem to think that just by gradual changing, different species 'evolved'. Give God more credit than that. God created every creature on the earth, in each day/generation the is written in the Bible. This includes also when the dinosaurs were on earth. But, God wiped the screen blank a number of times indeed. In other words, He created and then obliterated, and formed each animal and bird, and critter and man/woman differently, each time changed in ways He saw fit. Just like He obliterated everyone but Noah and his family. There is NO EVOLUTION. Tell that to God when you see HIM. He has EVERY PART on how each animal/human was formed because He kept re-forming them and making them better each time. It's God's HANDIWORK here at stake, not "evolution's." From our own Adam and Eve being formed, this is the generation of our Adam.

You'll notice in the first chapter of Genesis, it says God "Created" each in their 'day' or 'generation' (time in which they were generated). We also cannot ascertain that, in the past million years, 24 hours was the 'day's' length then either. All that I do know is that He has revealed something to me to share with others, for their sakes. He did create the first Adam and Eve in six days and rested on the seventh. Believe me or not. It really doesn't matter. In the first chapter of Genesis, it says God created the beasts and birds, and all of that, before He created man on the sixth 'day' or 'generation'. Now follow all this closely and re-read it as much as necessary for you. In the SECOND chapter of Genesis, does it not say that the Lord God "Formed" man from the dust of the ground. And the Lord God saw that the man was lonely, and so He 'formed' the birds, and animals from the dust of the ground and brought them to the man to see what he would call them. So first, we have Adam being CREATED after the birds and beasts were CREATED, and yet in Genesis chapter two, it says the Lord God FORMED man BEFORE the beasts and birds.

You will also notice that in the first chapter, God said the fowl/birds were created from the waters, but in the second chapter, it says the Lord God FORMED the birds/fowl from the dust of the ground. Now it is time for people to know the truth because they are questioning the true existence of God. I happen to know that God CREATED man and woman once, and the Lord God wiped them from the face of the earth many times and improved man and animals and plants, etc. as He saw fit. That is why we find man's bones that are way older than 5,000 years, or "OUR" ADAM. There were Adams and Eves formed many times over the thousands of years and they were perfected and changed as the Lord God saw fit. That is why it is written, "and He called THEIR name Adam in the day they were created. That is why it is written, 'This is the book of the generations of Adam, in the image of God made he him/man.' I'm not sure that is the exact quote without looking it up right now. It is not a big matter. The Lord God has wiped the earth clean before and He will again. Remember Noah and his wife, of whom we are all descended from, therefore we are ALL Brothers and Sisters who don't get along well. Ishmael is the descendant of all of the Arab people. The next time the Lord God wipes this earth clean, He will again FORM a man from the dust of the ground, whether He forms the beasts beforehand or afterwards, and He will FORM another woman. And another book will be written for that Generation of Adam (and Eve). I hope I've explained this well enough for now. This is the Lord God's playpen down here (His VERY BELOVED CREATION) and He will change things as He will a dollhouse. It's His option. What are you going to do about it?? Forget your Evolution idea!! There is a Higher Power that oversees every little change in every creature He forms. That's all, just for now. Re-read and study, and look in your Bibles.
May the Lord God Continue to Bless the Lord Jesus,
For the Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand until I make thy enemies your footstool. He is doing just that. Can you understand any of this?? Please, if you have any comments, keep them civil and maybe kind? This is some of the info that the Lord told John of Patmos NOT to write (Rev. 10:4), when the seven thunders uttered their voices. People were not ready to handle it then, but we are ready now.

Praise His Greatness and His Intense Imagination, Which Is An Incredible Amazing Thing,

Michael Cadry

Go to the link below, then click on 'Book Copy', then SKU-text and the Title Page of my book will come up. You can then read it off your computer screen.

Well, we actually have fossils that show that we evolved. So what should I believe? The evidence right in front of me? Or your personal interpretation of scripture?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
the wonder of it all......

the wonder of it all......

Dear freelight, noguru and Catholic Crusader,

Would you say these two, hedshaker and Alwight, know what the heck they are talking about or is there something, besides just science, involved with us being on this earth full of wonder and splendor. They actually think it all evolved of itself, with no Supreme Being. How blind!! What do y'all think?! If you'd rather not reply, you're free to do so!!

Greetings all,

My former commentaries here & here hold.

'Creation' and 'Evolution' are terms indicating the same essential and creative movements of life. There is no need for one to be 'versus' another when seen in 'synergy'.

Creation itself is alive,....call it 'God', 'Nature' or 'Spirit'. It evolves, adapts, transforms itself within every potential and possible condition of existence. Such is Life.

We may know some things, or recognize ourselves as the 'knower' (spiritual being or knowledge)...while also recognizing that we do not know everything from a relative point of view. (agnosis). Still,....what exists, exists.

At this very moment of conscious existence,....all there is....is Creation :)

Creation is what is, and what is ever-unfolding in time and eternity.

pj

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Distraff,

You just don't get it, do you? Just because we have fossils of man in different changes doesn't mean he evolved. God created man and again 'formed' him a number of times, wiping the earth clean a few times. Don't you figure that if we 'evolved' from apes or chimps, we would see some of them in the middle and different stages of becoming a man, after all of this time, the past 5,000 years, many part ape, part man? I can't explain it to you any better. We would be seeing apes in the process of changing into men during our lifetimes. Can't you figure that out?

In God's Name,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear freelight,

Thanks tons for your info. Sometimes I feel like I'm beating my head against a wooden door, it takes others so long to figure out what I'm actually saying. We should be seeing little ape-men running around during our lives, in different stages of being men, right??

Well, people, believe whatever you want to believe.

In Christ's Love,

MichaelC

gcthomas

Dear Distraff,

You just don't get it, do you? Just because we have fossils of man in different changes doesn't mean he evolved. God created man and again 'formed' him a number of times, wiping the earth clean a few times.

Is that a biblical interpretation, or from your own imaginations?

Don't you figure that if we 'evolved' from apes or chimps, we would see some of them in the middle and different stages of becoming a man, after all of this time, the past 5,000 years, many part ape, part man?

Why would you expect that? The fossil and genetic evicence suggests that it has taken us eight million years or so since human and chimp lineages diverged to reach where we are. It is not that apes 'change' into humans, now or ever. It is that we are a lineage of apes, following our own evolutionary path like all other species.

I can't explain it to you any better.

No. I don't suppose you can.

We would be seeing apes in the process of changing into men during our lifetimes. Can't you figure that out?

I have figured out that you have some really massive misconceptions of what the theory of evolution actually is, so that any conclusions you come to as a result are ludicrous silhouettes of a caricature of a distortion of the real evolutionary expectations.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

The only thing I mean by hedshaker kicking sand in my face is that, when I reached out to him to be friends instead of foes, he chose to stay with foes. That's what I meant by kicking sand in my face. That is all.

Michael

alwight

Dear Distraff,

You just don't get it, do you? Just because we have fossils of man in different changes doesn't mean he evolved. God created man and again 'formed' him a number of times, wiping the earth clean a few times. Don't you figure that if we 'evolved' from apes or chimps, we would see some of them in the middle and different stages of becoming a man, after all of this time, the past 5,000 years, many part ape, part man? I can't explain it to you any better. We would be seeing apes in the process of changing into men during our lifetimes. Can't you figure that out?

In God's Name,

MichaelC
I really think you should try to understand what it is that Darwinian evolution actually says, from a reputable scientific source, not a source that needs to make reality appear to fit with its doctrine. :plain:
It concerns all life on Earth and has been going on for well over 3 billion years while homo sapiens (human beings) have been around for only about 200,000 years.

Species as a whole evolve, not individuals, they share a common ancestry with other species. 5000 years is nothing in evolutionary terms and nothing of significance has changed in humans in that time.
Humans did not evolve from apes, we are apes.
Humans did not evolve from chimps because chimps are modern creatures like we are, but we do share a common ancestor.
I realise that you probably don't want to understand any of this and probably won't try to either because it doesn't fit happily with what you'd rather believe. :rolleyes:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear gcthomas,

No, it's not just from my imaginations. It's from who you all call my imaginary friend, Jesus. That's how I know it.

I don't know how you can be so thick-headed and blind to not be able to understand what I am trying to say here. Anyone else have some way to tell gcthomas what's happening? I'm probably not going to try any more. He/she is deft or just plain blind to a mind that can comprehend it.

Ciao,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

You still don't get it. We are not apes. And we would see plenty half ape-half man or less than half here and more than half there. Don't you understand? Don't you get it? It would be inescapable to not find apes in the process of turning into men. Don't give me this one time thing, man evolving from apes in one shot, while the others don't. What about all the other apes? Why aren't they changing partly into men too. You just don't want to see it. You believe what you want to and I'll believe in the truth.

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

You still don't get it. We are not apes. And we would see plenty half ape-half man or less than half here and more than half there. Don't you understand? Don't you get it? It would be inescapable to not find apes in the process of turning into men.
Michael there is so much about Darwinian evolution, well all really, that you don't have a clue about, nor want to I suspect.
What you don't seem to get is that just because you say something is so doesn't actually make it so, or have any effect on reality at all.

Clearly by all the actual evidence we humans (Great Ape btw) are just as classifiable as apes from all the extant physical and genetic evidence as any other ape. If you understood more you would understand that there are and never have been any half-creatures. There is no intent to become "men", creatures simply adapt to suit their environment, just as humans did.

Don't give me this one time thing, man evolving from apes in one shot, while the others don't. What about all the other apes? Why aren't they changing partly into men too. You just don't want to see it. You believe what you want to and I'll believe in the truth.

Michael
:think:
:sigh:
:deadhorse:

Hedshaker

Greetings all,

My former commentaries here & here hold.

'Creation' and 'Evolution' are terms indicating the same essential and creative movements of life. There is no need for one to be 'versus' another when seen in 'synergy'.

Creation itself is alive,....call it 'God', 'Nature' or 'Spirit'. It evolves, adapts, transforms itself within every potential and possible condition of existence. Such is Life.

We may know some things, or recognize ourselves as the 'knower' (spiritual being or knowledge)...while also recognizing that we do not know everything from a relative point of view. (agnosis). Still,....what exists, exists.

At this very moment of conscious existence,....all there is....is Creation :)

Creation is what is, and what is ever-unfolding in time and eternity.

pj

Hi freelight old friend.

I accept what you say as your point of view of which you are entitled to hold. But please remember, Creation and Evolution are not in any way even nearly the same.

One is a religious concept while the other is science, and as such are very, very different.

All the best ;)

Hedshaker

Dear noguru,

The only thing I mean by hedshaker kicking sand in my face is that, when I reached out to him to be friends instead of foes, he chose to stay with foes. That's what I meant by kicking sand in my face. That is all.

Michael

If you construe someone opposing your nonsense, taking exception to your voodoo threats and trying to teach you something about science, as kicking sand in you face then I think that speaks volumes about your perception.

But of course, your threats are empty, aren't they? "believe everything I say, without evidence, or my friend the creator of the universe will get you."

Who are you kidding besides yourself?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear hedshaker,

It's sort of good that you did not pursue befriending me because it makes things easier now. My God is NOT imaginary and you are an imbecile to think such a thing. When so many people in the world believe in Him, you still cling to your science. So you'll get the science of hot molten lava for your lesson of the day. Keep it up. You're 0 for 0!!

It's not like I'm going around speaking things without proof. I sent freelight a copy of my book and PROOF Pages to go with the claims I make in the book. Including signs of snow for a New York Daily News reporter in Manhattan. You just didn't get a copy because you're so adamant about it. So you could have had your proof by just giving me your address, but now I wouldn't send any proof to you if you begged me.

Sincerely,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

No, actually I do know enough about Darwinism and his blind 'evolutionism', and could care less. No, I don't buy it for one minute. If some of the apes adapted to be men to adapt to their environment, then why are the other ones in zoos looking out instead of being men, looking in at them. Why didn't they also 'adapt' into men. You make very little sense and you've got blinders on, the both of you, to see anything really clearly. I hardly need science lessons from either of you!

Ciao,

Michael

Lordkalvan

Dear Alwight,

No, actually I do know enough about Darwinism and his blind 'evolutionism', and could care less. No, I don't buy it for one minute. If some of the apes adapted to be men to adapt to their environment, then why are the other ones in zoos looking out instead of being men, looking in at them. Why didn't they also 'adapt' into men. You make very little sense and you've got blinders on, the both of you, to see anything really clearly. I hardly need science lessons from either of you!

Ciao,

Michael
So you don't think any organism identified taxonomically as an individual species is related in any way to any other organism identified taxonomically as an individual species? Are all 1000+ species of bat unrelated to any of the others, for example?

gcthomas

Dear Alwight,

Ciao,

Michael

Why don't apes in zoos turn into men? Are you so blinded by what you have been told about evolution you are incapable of separating fact from fansasy?

noguru

Dear Alwight,

Ciao,

Michael

This whole posts simply demonstrates, despite your claims otherwise, that you have no idea what you are talking about in regard to biological species and evolution.

Do you reject the idea that a species can evolve into another species (some YECs call that microevolution)?

Hedshaker

Dear hedshaker,

It's sort of good that you did not pursue befriending me because it makes things easier now. My God is NOT imaginary and you are an imbecile to think such a thing. When so many people in the world believe in Him, you still cling to your science. So you'll get the science of hot molten lava for your lesson of the day. Keep it up. You're 0 for 0!!

It's not like I'm going around speaking things without proof. I sent freelight a copy of my book and PROOF Pages to go with the claims I make in the book. Including signs of snow for a New York Daily News reporter in Manhattan. You just didn't get a copy because you're so adamant about it. So you could have had your proof by just giving me your address, but now I wouldn't send any proof to you if you begged me.

Sincerely,

Michael

I wouldn't read your book of fairy tales if I were stuck on a desert island with nothing else to read but the telephone directory. I much prefer reality you see. And I have to point out yet another of your logical fallacies : Argumentum ad populum. You should read that and learn something useful. It's logic 101. just because something is believed by many that doesn't make it true. Imagine all those imbeciles who thought the earth was flat and the Sun revolved around the earth. Oh dear! Not terribly good at this are you?

But anyway, about your infantile threats, which aren't actually YOUR threats really are they? Since what you actually do is bravely hide behind the skirts of your magic man in the sky.

So to counter that I have evoked the mighty Flying Spaghetti Monster who is far more powerful than you could imagine. When he's done with your imaginary friend he'll be coming for you, then you'll be sorry. Hell would be a walk in the meadow next to what He has in store for you.

Everything I state above must be true because I just stated it. So you see, my evidence is equal to yours. Geddit?

Status
Not open for further replies.