Conversation with Knight about losing faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I love pancakes. Bacon and blueberry pancakes with maple syrup. :chew:

So full of goodness that atheists won't eat them.

True story.

You want to end communism take a communist on a tour of a grocery store here.

You want to end atheism, serve them bacon and blueberry pancakes with maple syrup.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Another way to stop someone who has lost their faith is to ask where they were the last time they remember having it.

If they ask what you're up to give them a number between forty and seventy-five, or your weight.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I love pancakes.

All I'm interested in speaking about here is the topic at hand.

Bacon and blueberry pancakes with maple syrup. :chew:

So full of goodness that atheists won't eat them.

True story.

You want to end communism take a communist on a tour of a grocery store here.

You want to end atheism, serve them bacon and blueberry pancakes with maple syrup.

Another way to stop someone who has lost their faith is to ask where they were the last time they remember having it.

If they ask what you're up to give them a number between forty and seventy-five, or your weight.

Town Heretic has lost it He's gone. Bring back Koban!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Imagine that. [MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] decides it's the right thing to do to bring ok doser back, but then has to ban herself because Town Heretic has no self control. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Imagine that. [MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] decides it's the right thing to do to bring ok doser back, but then has to ban herself because Town Heretic has no self control. :chuckle:

It's odd because I hadn't seen Town stick his nose out of the football thread til this.

Maybe I'm mistaken. I guess I could go look, but I have a hard enough time trying to keep track of who Crucifer might be. :)

musterion

Wonder what he'll do with his supercilious tracking of other people's reports to the Woodshed. It'll look a little hypocritical now.

But this is now a place where multiple death threats can apparently go unaddressed with law enforcement (not the mods' fault) so who knows. If that turns out to be true, had I known I would not have donated a few weeks ago. Wouldn't have come back at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.