Conversation with Knight about losing faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
IIRC, Anna is ex Catholic and had expressed major problems with that church. Yet she was still somewhat defensive of it, to the point of sometimes getting hostile about it being examined. So I never knew how much of her story to believe and in fact got to where I didn't believe anything she said.

seems to me she did discuss catholicism with trad and zippy - did you know zippy?

i don't remember being interested in those threads

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Doser don't beg to be added back to this thread. You are starting to be a pest in this thread. I abominate this kind behavior where members have the follow others around. Leave well enough alone.

musterion

I didn't, but seeing it in my listing again I thought (and still think) it's a great topic for discussion. It's a shame we couldn't actually sustain conversation about it.

So years later, after dying from lack of interest, it took another direction that wasn't stalking anyone aaaaaand...still not seeing the problem here.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So years later, after dying from lack of interest, it took another direction that wasn't stalking anyone aaaaaand...still not seeing the problem here.
Rather, a single post kicked the thread back onto the list of threads to consider and, looking at the topic again, it interested me. So I started to comment and consider the topic.

Suddenly a conversation about an absent friend of mine became the thread's focus. The point wasn't lost on me or on the mod considering it and that, as far as I'm concerned, is the beginning and end of that.

Now, all I'm interested in speaking about here is the topic at hand. If I can think of anything to add, or a find something to say in response to any substantive point made here, I likely will. Otherwise, not so much.

glorydaz

Comments on the danger of Christians without congregation moved to A Momentary Life (link).

Comments on the danger of Christians without congregation moved to A Momentary Life (link).

To another forum, to the extent she's around social media of any sort these days. She's fine.

Looks like this thread went from dead to derailed, so I'll leave it to you and repost my thoughts elsewhere.

Enjoy. :cheers:

I didn't, but seeing it in my listing again I thought (and still think) it's a great topic for discussion. It's a shame we couldn't actually sustain conversation about it.

Looks to me like you'd taken care of that problem....twice already....yet you still can't let it go? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.