conspiracy theories

way 2 go

Yesterday Bloomberg ran a story headlined, “Pemex Safety Under Scrutiny After Three Separate Fires in One Day.” Weird.

Now remember: industrial fires happen ALL THE TIME so don’t be a deranged, tinfoil-hat lunatic who spots a new conspiracy under every third shrubbery. All right? In the most stunning coincidental infrastructure fire to date — and OF COURSE it was merely a coincidence — there were three separate oil fires at three separate oil refineries all owned by the SAME COMPANY, Mexican oil refiner Pemex:

1. A Veracruz oil storage facility

2. A Minatitlan, Veracruz oil refinery

3. A Deer Park, Texas, oil refinery

Between the three fires, five people are still missing and eight were treated for injuries, according to Reuters.

Many folks have speculated recently that the United States is currently experiencing a widespread, covert, domestic infrastructure attack. If correct, the tactic appears to be the use of attacks against private food and energy suppliers and manufacturers — so-called “soft targets.” The attacks are camouflaged as accidents and the perpetrators are careful to get in and out quickly without leaving a trace.

This strategy is nothing new. It’s a common feature of “asymmetric warfare,” a “death by a thousand cuts” strategy where a smaller opponent weakens and undermines a larger, better-armed one — inside its homeland, far from the frontlines. The technique probably dates all the way back to the Roman Empire, or maybe to Babel itself.

The best evidence supporting the attacks is the lack of any public explanation following the fires. We’ve all seen it a hundred times. Normally, it’s rare for the cause of a fire to be unknown. It happens, but it’s rare. Usually the very first report of the fire goes something like this: “A fire broke out in the Kip’s Bay trailer park last night after popular resident Martha Horstead, 73, fell asleep watching ‘Jeopardy’ leaving an unattended broccoli casserole in the oven.”

Now the cause of the fire is ALWAYS unknown, and it seems like it always will be. It’s the same kind of evidence as how, before two years ago, whenever young people ‘died suddenly’ we almost always immediately knew why: “Daniel Roatman, 28, died in a horrifying bungee accident yesterday after operators failed to double-check his restraining halter before the jump. The cause of death has not been officially released.”

Nowadays it’s just: “Daniel Roatman, 28, was found dead in his bed Saturday morning after an unremarkable, not-in-any-way surprising or mysterious brief illness. The cause of death has not been officially released. Plus he was arrested three years ago for marijuana possession, so you do the math.”

But I digress. I can’t figure whether, if we WERE under covert infrastructure attack, it would make more sense for the government announce it publicly and warn everybody, or keep the enemies guessing by keeping quiet. I could argue either way.

These private infrastructure targets are almost impossible to protect. There are just too many of them, they are spread out all over the country, and they weren’t originally located with defense in mind, so they’re often found located in inconveniently vulnerable spots. The only realistic option is to stop the enemy before it can attack.

The worry, of course, is that Homeland Security and the FBI are more concerned with tracking down J6 insurrectionists, abortion-clinic protestors, and homeschool moms, than they are about catching foreign-adversary infrastructure arsonists.

.https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1629116971185762305/pu/vid/320x580/FSlIpKX33H1fsUUY.mp4?tag=14

way 2 go

(Revelation of John 6:15-16) [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains. [16] And they said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us and hide us from * the * face of Him sitting on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb;

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

(Revelation of John 6:15-16) [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains. [16] And they said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us and hide us from * the * face of Him sitting on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb;
A reefer from Kraft to an underground storage area. Betcha just about anything it's full of gummint cheese

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

No conspiracy here.

I've personally been in the Springfield Underground. It's kept at a certain temperature year-round (62°F), and is mostly for storage and distribution of food goods (and other things, iirc, but mostly foods), simply because they won't spoil as quickly. And it's not just for local businesses either. I picked up a load out of there that went to Olathe, KS, once.

There's a similar facility that I have also been to that is in Kansas City, MO, the Kansas City Subtropolis, which claims to be the world's largest underground storage facility.

way 2 go

No conspiracy here.

I've personally been in the Springfield Underground. It's kept at a certain temperature year-round (62°F), and is mostly for storage and distribution of food goods (and other things, iirc, but mostly foods), simply because they won't spoil as quickly. And it's not just for local businesses either. I picked up a load out of there that went to Olathe, KS, once.

There's a similar facility that I have also been to that is in Kansas City, MO, the Kansas City Subtropolis, which claims to be the world's largest underground storage facility.

cool 🥶

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Using COVID was a stupid idea if they were trying to be the dominant power. Any competent scientist of the proper training should have been able to figure out that treating COVID like a normal, or even bad, flu would have resulted in us not even carrying about the release.

Beyond that, the lab couldn't have gotten what they thought was a bio weapon without Fauchi' s help. He would have done it in the US if he could have gotten away with it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
John Stewart and the amazing coincidence of the outbreak of novel respiratory coronavirus in Wuhan, right next to the Novel Respiratory Coronavirus Lab in Wuhan

*** Caution: language ***

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
John Stewart and the amazing coincidence of the outbreak of novel respiratory coronavirus in Wuhan, right next to the Novel Respiratory Coronavirus Lab in Wuhan

*** Caution: language ***

One year ago Jimmy Dore was among my top 20 YouTubers. Over the past few months he moved into my top 5.

way 2 go

FqoC6DfWwAIMcje