Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Are you saying that the sun does not warm the earth? If the North Pole gets more total sunlight than other places how can you explain the north pole's colder climate? Does the sun move further away from the surface when shining on the North Pole?

And, snow can melt when temps are below freezing because the temp reading is air temperature. If ground temp raises above freezing, snow will melt.

Do explain what this has to do with a flat earth...

Nice.... evasion. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

WizardofOz

Nice.... evasion. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

What evasion? You didn't understand how snow could melt in below freezing temperatures. I explained to you how this could happen.

I'm asking what this has to do with a flat earth. Do you accept that the sun heats our planet? If so, wouldn't a place that receives more sunlight typically have a warmer overall climate? The only way it wouldn't (it's still cold in the Arctic and Antarctic even when the sun never sets) is if the sun is very far away. So, if the north pole gets more sun that places near the equator, why isn't it warmer? Does the sun move away from the land when it is above the North Pole?

Address these issues with the flat earth theory.

Otherwise, the only one evading is you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Then, what do you call the force that propels you back to the ground Pat?
They call it gravity, which took a 500 page explanation from Newton. It's still a theory like conspiracies are. I'm not saying there's no such thing as gravity, obviously there is. It just doesn't explain away as many things as they "think". It's also known as, what goes up, must come down.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Are you saying that the sun does not warm the earth? If the North Pole gets more total sunlight than other places how can you explain the north pole's colder climate? Does the sun move further away from the surface when shining on the North Pole?

And, snow can melt when temps are below freezing because the temp reading is air temperature. If ground temp raises above freezing, snow will melt.

Do explain what this has to do with a flat earth...

No need. It's self evident.

No matter how many times you try to put the ball back in my court.

Edit: Pun wasn't intended but hind sight can be 20/20.

Arthur Brain

They call it gravity, which took a 500 page explanation from Newton. It's still a theory like conspiracies are. I'm not saying there's no such thing as gravity, obviously there is. It just doesn't explain away as many things as they "think". It's also known as, what goes up, must come down.

Well, the entire point is it's obvious. Give whatever term or label to it as you will, it exists and that's what matters.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Gravity in philosophy is a fact.

Pertaining to the grave.

Arthur Brain

No need. It's self evident.

No matter how many times you try to put the ball back in my court.

Edit: Pun wasn't intended but hind sight can be 20/20.

How is it self evident? The balls in your court for a reason here although you may need a gravity assist to land it in your opponents...

:eek:

musterion

It's aliens.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
9b087ac5a0c15d9eb67e5b30c82ad796.jpg