Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
:chuckle:
What in the world does this have to do with the shape of the earth? Do explain.

The sun was shining the day the snow melted while it didn't raise the temperature above freezing.

The sun shines on days it's below zero during the same solstice, so how is it that the sun shining makes the temperature warmer?

You're the one insinuating that sunshine should make the North pole warmer on a flat earth, so no, you do tell.

As you said, you know all about the effects of sunshine, so you should be able to answer my question.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]Did Stanley Kubrick Fake The Moon Landings?[/h]

https://youtu.be/4Koe1YWulsE - 8 minutes - click on link for full screen - Clues in other movies from Kubrick?

bc9ff0b14be53659862056064c437855.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
YouTube and meme "science" is depressing.
Take pills. Who's forcing you to see it? Got questions about your worldview? No? Great. Move on. My faith in Jesus Christ is not damaged by taking God's word literally. I have a Biblical flat enclosed earth and firmament Thread for Biblical discussion. Trust what your senses are telling you, nit. Your name implies you wonder about stuff. Or are you a superhero?

wonderdog

Take pills. Who's forcing you to see it? Got questions about your worldview? No? Great. Move on. My faith in Jesus Christ is not damaged by taking God's word literally. I have a Biblical flat enclosed earth and firmament Thread for Biblical discussion. Trust what your senses are telling you, nit. Your name implies you wonder about stuff. Or are you a superhero?

No one's forcing me to look at it. I want to read it. I'm reading it with wonder at why people fall into these holes of conspiracy. I'd like to understand the phenomena of conspiracy theory better.

I'm not interested in flat earth memes. Sorry, but they're garbage. I'm interested in the people who fall into the bottomless pit of conspiracy theory. That's interesting to me. And yes, I also find it very depressing.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good Video

The video is wrong.

First off the picture is from Buffalo, not Niagara Falls.

Toronto is about 80 miles from Buffalo.

The earth's curvature is roughly 8 inches per mile.

So, 8 inches X 80 miles = 640 inches = 53 feet.

So, if you looked out the window of at least a 6 story building in Buffalo on a clear day, you would have no problem seeing Toronto.

The picture in the video is from a 40 story building in Buffalo.

The video says "8 inches per mile squared"....that is wrong, which is why the video says "Toronto should be 1,304 miles below sea level".

Not only is "1,304 miles below sea level" wrong, it's ridiculous.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The video is wrong.

First off the picture is from Buffalo, not Niagara Falls.

Toronto is about 80 miles from Buffalo.

The earth's curvature is roughly 8 inches per mile.

So, 8 inches X 80 miles = 640 inches = 53 feet.

So, if you looked out the window of at least a 6 story building in Buffalo on a clear day, you would have no problem seeing Toronto.

The picture in the video is from a 40 story building in Buffalo.

The video says "8 inches per mile squared"....that is wrong, which is why the video says "Toronto should be 1,304 miles below sea level".

Not only is "1,304 miles below sea level" wrong, it's ridiculous.
8 inches per mile squared is NOT the number flat earthers came up with. It's "scientific" fact, I thought. You didn't know? Which video? Is it .8 inches? Is that the only thing they got "wrong"?

Last edited: