ECT Clearing up the confusion of Creation!

iamaberean

A person just cannot get around it that Eve is the mother of all living.

Our spirits make our physical bodies a living soul.

Without our spirit our bodies are dead.

James 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

There is no such thing as spiritless people who are some kind of sub humans.

When reading the bible we just have to accept what is said. We are not the Judge as to whom it is that goes to heaven or ends their life in the grave. Jesus said, "Who soever believeth in me shall never die". Turn it around and the meaning is "whosoever does not believe in me will die". Don't try to say we all die, for God is speaking about a spirital life.
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Notice, Spirit, is capitalized and that is referring to the Spirit of God. If we do not have his Spirit is us, we are dead. Born again means same as Adam receiving the breath of life, God's Spirit.
Not every human believes in Jesus, most don't, it is their decision.

God's Truth

Not sure why you jump to the conclusion that the dragon described in Job is Satan... God is literally describing an animal that is currently extinct, not the Devil.

It is a dragon and the dragon is Satan.

Job 41
19 Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out.
20 Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.
21 His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.
22 In his neck remaineth strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him.

33 Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.
34 He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.

There is only one like this described and not many different kinds like it, or should I say not like other 'dinosaurs'; and notice that it has fire coming out of its mouth.

Revelation 20:2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was hurled down--the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It is a dragon and the dragon is Satan.

Job 41
19 Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out.
20 Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.
21 His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.
22 In his neck remaineth strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him.

33 Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.
34 He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.

There is only one like this described and not many different kinds like it, or should I say not like other 'dinosaurs'; and notice that it has fire coming out of its mouth.

Revelation 20:2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was hurled down--the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
Are all dragons Satan?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

God's Truth

When reading the bible we just have to accept what is said.
That is right; and, we are not to make up anything that is not there.
We are not the Judge as to whom it is that goes to heaven or ends their life in the grave.
Could you give scripture for that comment?
Jesus said, "Who soever believeth in me shall never die". Turn it around and the meaning is "whosoever does not believe in me will die". Don't try to say we all die, for God is speaking about a spirital life.
There is a spiritual death meaning one lives for the flesh. It does not mean they do not have a spirit. We all have our own spirit. When God saves us He gives us His Spirit too.
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Notice, Spirit, is capitalized and that is referring to the Spirit of God.
Be careful about what is capitalized and which is not concerning the word ‘Spirit’, because capital letters were not then used.
However, being born of the Spirit is about receiving the Spirit of God.
It does not mean we also do not have our own spirit.
We are made a living soul because we have a spirit.
If we do not have his Spirit is us, we are dead.
Be careful now, for those without His Spirit are not literally physically dead until their body dies and their spirit goes either to prison/hell or to heaven.
Our spirits are made alive in Christ when we are saved and live the words that Jesus taught, for his words are Spirit and life. See John 6:63.
Born again means same as Adam receiving the breath of life, God's Spirit.
No way is that what born AGAIN means.
Born again is when we humans come to God the Father through Jesus Christ and have all our sins washed away…washed away like one born again...like one born the first time without any sins.
Not every human believes in Jesus, most don't, it is their decision.
That is right, but do not confuse our having our own spirit and you saying some are living without their own spirit…and confuse that with those who live only to please their flesh.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Do you think a dragon is a dinosaur? Could you give scientific evidence that dinosaurs breathed fire?

Could you give scientific evidence of dragons that roamed the earth and died here?

Could you answer my question first? I promise to answer your questions once you do. :)

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, you answer. You read what I posted then asked a question. Tell us what you are thinking and why.
You're right, and I asked you a question based on what you said. Perhaps you could answer my question first, as chronologically I asked my first.

iamaberean

We are made up of body, soul, and spirit. But our spirit is not the Spirit of life.

Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life(our spirit is not life): he that believeth in me, though he were dead (he is dead because he does not have the spirit of life), yet shall he live:
Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Rom 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The whole debate on creation is simple. God created everything full grown. He didn't create anything from birth. That all came later in reproduction. Now if God created it He could create it as old as He wanted it. Science is the one that says the world is thousands of years old, not God. And science is one of them strong delusions from God.

II Th 2:11-12
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

God's Truth

We are made up of body, soul, and spirit.

No; we are only body and spirit. Our body and spirit make us a living soul.

Our body without our spirit is a dead body.

Our spirit without our body is still a living spirit.

But our spirit is not the Spirit of life.

Our spirit is from God and it gives us life.

Job 32:8 But it is the spirit in a person, the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding.

Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Hebrews 12:9 Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live!

Malachi 2:15 Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth.

Zechariah 12:1 A prophecy: The word of the LORD concerning Israel. The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares:

You can see from the scriptures that we humans have our own spirit.

Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life(our spirit is not life): he that believeth in me, though he were dead (he is dead because he does not have the spirit of life), yet shall he live:
Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Rom 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Now you are talking about something else you are talking about our living bodies (our souls) living to only please its flesh to where the spirit in such a man is not even detectable anymore because they are only concerned about pleasing their flesh.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No; we are only body and spirit. Our body and spirit make us a living soul.

Our body without our spirit is a dead body.

Our spirit without our body is still a living spirit.

Our spirit is from God and it gives us life.

Job 32:8 But it is the spirit in a person, the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding.

Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Hebrews 12:9 Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live!

Malachi 2:15 Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth.

Zechariah 12:1 A prophecy: The word of the LORD concerning Israel. The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares:

You can see from the scriptures that we humans have our own spirit.

Now you are talking about something else you are talking about our living bodies (our souls) living to only please its flesh to where the spirit in such a man is not even detectable anymore because they are only concerned about pleasing their flesh.
kgov.com/three

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Are all dragons Satan?

Seeing as you refuse to answer, I will answer for you.

The answer is no, not all dragons are Satan. The reason I asked this is that you erroneously linked an actual animal described in Job to a metaphorical description of Satan. Do you see how that could cause problems?

Do you think a dragon is a dinosaur?

I think dragons are a kind/type of dinosaur.

Could you give scientific evidence that dinosaurs breathed fire?

Could you give scientific evidence of dragons that roamed the earth and died here?

http://kgov.com/dragons-were-dinosaurs