ECT Classical Original Sin Doctrine Vs. Biblical Origonal Sin Doctrine (A Multi OP Study)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Genesis 3:21 - 4:1 KJVRN
21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did YHWH Elohim make coats of skins, and clothed them.
22 And YHWH Elohim said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23 Therefore YHWH Elohim sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
01 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from YHWH.

http://yahushua.net/scriptures/gen3.htm
http://yahushua.net/scriptures/gen4.htm

If you believe the above you might as well be an old school Gnostic because that is what they believed concerning the Father, (YHWH). In fact your mother church and fathers are shown to have been the real Gnostic heretics because they all believed the same thing despite the fact that they all knew the Apostolic authors quoted primarily from the Septuagint. Yet the Septuagint does not read the same way as all of the modern English translations do; and therefore even all of the English translators and their illustrious teams of scholars are guilty of the same because they have all known that the Apostles of Messiah quoted primarily from the Septuagint. And from study I know that the Septuagint text is reading from the same or similar ancient Hebrew text, (without the pointing and word spacing, which is critical to the discussion), and I therefore know that you get what you get in your erroneous English readings because your highly esteemed translators and their teams did not love the Father enough to truly understand His Word.

Genesis 3:21 - 4:1 LXX-Septuagint (Brenton Translation)
21 And the Lord God made for Adam and his wife garments of skin, and clothed them.
22 And
God said, Behold, Adam is become as one of us, to know good and evil, and now lest at any time he stretch forth his hand, and take of the tree of life and eat, and so he shall live forever—
23 So the Lord God sent him forth out of the garden of Delight to cultivate the ground out of which he was taken.
01 And Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and brought forth Cain and said, I have gained a man through
God.
http://biblehub.com/sep/genesis/3.htm
http://biblehub.com/sep/genesis/4.htm

Daqq,

You were correct when you said I would probably prefer you not contribute to these threads... If you're going to bible correct and put your sham twisting of scripture all over the place on my threads... I'm not down with it.

The Septuagint is fair, but you reject the GREAT Isaiah Scroll, therefore, your lingual work is rejected by me.

You would travel the entire earth for one manuscript that rejects WHO JESUS IS, WAS AND FOREVER WILL BE.

I have decided that even though I wish you could discuss matters... you are too far from recognizing the "Supremacy" of Jesus to contribute here.

- EE

daqq

Daqq...

Your entire premise is Gnostic. You believe it is "Gnosis" and "Works" that saves you, and you refuse to accept scripture as it comes off of the page. You bible correct. These accusations are far from relevant, coming from you and further more... your rejection of Jesus being YHWH taints your entire perspective.

John 5:39 is the core of Scripture Daqq...

- EE

False and False.

Daqq,

You were correct when you said I would probably prefer you not contribute to these threads... If you're going to bible correct and put your sham twisting of scripture all over the place on my threads... I'm not down with it.

The Septuagint is fair, but you reject the GREAT Isaiah Scroll, therefore, your lingual work is rejected by me.

You would travel the entire earth for one manuscript that rejects WHO JESUS IS, WAS AND FOREVER WILL BE.

I have decided that even though I wish you could discuss matters... you are too far from recognizing the "Supremacy" of Jesus to contribute here.

- EE

1) If you do not want me to contribute then stop making false accusations and forcing me to defend myself. Can you not contain your own fiery tongue which is lit by the fire of Gehenna? Apparently not.

2) In your own thread the Great Isaiah Scroll was used to prove you incorrect. That is yet another false and slanderous accusation. Please stop making false accusations and telling lies about me. I have even used the Great Isaiah Scroll to say many other things around here if you had not noticed. Perhaps you should actually read what other people say instead of projecting yourself onto them and into their words. It is you who cannot "hear" because of the giant beam in your own eye.

Additionally the things I have posted are directly related to the topic of this thread. Once again you simply cannot handle being proven wrong by and through the scripture, which in my book includes the Septuagint; for my Apostolic fathers quoted from that source. Your fathers came along a thousand years later and added word spacing, vowel pointing, and cantillation marks to the Hebrew text; and your fathers rejected Messiah and his words just as you do, just as you have proven many times over throughout discussions in these forum boards. Now, since you have asked, I will leave you to your thread; but please do see if you can tame your hellfire tongue and stop telling lies. :)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You have now fully opened up the door for yourself to be judged; ...

OK, I read the complaint about you. Here is what I say to all of you. daqq will have to face the tribulation and learn the hard way. Now, we might consider the suffering he will face by not knowing Jesus.

I wish you the best, sincerely daqq.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
OK, I read the complaint about you. Here is what I say to all of you. daqq will have to face the tribulation and learn the hard way. Now, we might consider the suffering he will face by not knowing Jesus.

I really, sincerely love Daqq and wish there was something that could be said to him. I understand every word you wrote here and agree. I think we each want those that don't see who He is to "see", but the "Choice" of the matter and HIS respect for our individual "Choices" make matters clear.

I have tried kindness, rebuke, correction, scripture, a dedicated OP, back and forth arguing and the like... but... in the end... I know there is only One that can assist daqq with his "Choice".

In this... i am sort of saddened... but I have faith that a persons journey has many unexpected "revelations"... Saul on the road to Damascus brings me hope.

- EE

Danoh

Even worse, he might die before then...with his works!

Yo, Daqq, ol buddy...

Romans 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

The best towards you in that.

In other words, Romans 5:8.

Shalom

daqq

I really, sincerely love Daqq and wish there was something that could be said to him. I understand every word you wrote here and agree. I think we each want those that don't see who He is to "see", but the "Choice" of the matter and HIS respect for our individual "Choices" make matters clear.

I have tried kindness, rebuke, correction, scripture, a dedicated OP, back and forth arguing and the like... but... in the end... I know there is only One that can assist daqq with his "Choice".

In this... i am sort of saddened... but I have faith that a persons journey has many unexpected "revelations"... Saul on the road to Damascus brings me hope.

- EE

If you are going to keep talking about me you are inviting my response. And you have a perverted sense of "love" because everyone knows lying about others is hate and certainly not love in any sense of the word.

Even worse, he might die before then...with his works!

Yo, Daqq, ol buddy...

Romans 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

The best towards you in that.

In other words, Romans 5:8.

Shalom

How long was it until Abraham offered up Isaac and confirmed his faith by his deeds and actions? His being accounted as righteous for his belief was not fulfilled until that very day, just as the epistle of James clearly says, and it was at the very least twenty years later; and more likely about twenty-six years because Ishmael was circumcised at thirteen, before Isaac was even born. Therefore a simple claim of "belief" proves nothing without that belief having been converted into faithfulness over time, combined with deeds, which are based upon said belief to prove and confirm said belief and faithfulness. Around here such deeds can only be shown by way of scripture knowledge because it reveals how much one loves or does not love the Father and His Word. Has one who studies the Word now "fallen from grace" according to these people? And is that what you believe also? Can you not see how twisted such thinking is? Anyone with knowledge of the scripture is now "trusting in his own works to save himself"? Those are nothing more than evil accusations against others who love the Word. My "deeds" and "works" are shown in what I have posted; and no one here has refuted anything I have said because what I have said and quoted is all from the scripture. What you have here in this thread are people making claims about themselves but who cannot show you or me or anyone else any evidence of their false claims about themselves because they do not love the Word so much as they claim. If they truly believed "Jesus is God Almighty" don't you suppose they would hang on every word which he speaks in the Gospel accounts? Why then do they do not what he says if indeed they believe what they claim to believe? But instead they put his words into another dispensation, far, far away from themselves. You do not do the same do you Danoh? :)

James 2:19-24 KJV
19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Do you also choose not to believe the whole scripture Danoh? Do you not see what it plainly says? Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Do you not see how faith co-operated with his works? Do you not see that by works his faith was finally perfected some twenty-six years later? Only then, some twenty-six years later when he offered his son Isaac on the altar, was the scripture fulfilled, which says, "Abraham believed God, and it was accounted unto him for righteousness".

Yet another false doctrine put to rest by way of the scripture.
What a great thread this was. Shalom Danoh. :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
If you are going to keep talking about me you are inviting my response. And you have a perverted sense of "love" because everyone knows lying about others is hate and certainly not love in any sense of the word.

How long was it until Abraham offered up Isaac and confirmed his faith by his deeds and actions? His being accounted as righteous for his belief was not fulfilled until that very day, just as the epistle of James clearly says, and it was at the very least twenty years later; and more likely about twenty-six years because Ishmael was circumcised at thirteen, before Isaac was even born. Therefore a simple claim of "belief" proves nothing without that belief having been converted into faithfulness over time, combined with deeds, which are based upon said belief to prove and confirm said belief and faithfulness. Around here such deeds can only be shown by way of scripture knowledge because it reveals how much one loves or does not love the Father and His Word. Has one who studies the Word now fallen from grace according to these people? And is that what you believe also? Can you not see how twisted that thinking is? Anyone with knowledge of the scripture is now trusting in his works to save him? It is nothing more than evil accusations against those who love the Word. My "deeds" and "works" are shown in what I have posted; and no one here has refuted anything I have said because what I have said and quoted is all from the scripture. What you have here in this thread are people making claims about themselves but who cannot show you or me or anyone else any evidence of their false claims about themselves because they do not love the Word so much as they claim. If they truly believed "Jesus is God Almighty" don't you suppose they would hang on every word which he speaks in the Gospel accounts? Why then do they do not what he says if indeed they believe what they claim to believe? But instead they put his words into another dispensation, far, far away from themselves. You do not do the same do you Danoh? :)

James 2:19-24 KJV
19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Do you also choose not to believe the whole scripture Danoh? Do you not see what it plainly says? Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Do you not see how faith co-operated with his works? Do you not see that by works his faith was finally perfected some twenty-six years later? Only then, some twenty-six years later when he offered his son Isaac on the altar, was the scripture fulfilled, which says, "Abraham believed God, and it was accounted unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God."

Yet another false doctrine put to rest by way of the scripture.
What a great thread this was. Shalom Danoh. :)

You are officially unwelcome on any of the portions of this OP series. Thank you for your input.

- EE

... Note... I left your verbiage quoted in full without the use of spoiler format to ensure your last words on this series are given respect.

Danoh

EE, consider that opposition in issues is good for one.

It challenges one in various positive ways.

As to how one might best word a thing, the next time around;

As to what one might learn from another's position that is of value;

As to what one might do well in to perhaps revisit from scratch concerning one's own view;

Etc.

Note the narrow minded intolerance and obvious stunt in spiritual growth of those on here who are ever pointing their finger at others but easily take issue with having it pointed back at what just might actually be an error on their part.

Proverbs 27:17, is the wiser perspective on this, bro.

There is much one can learn from one such as Daqq - even though one might not hold one or another of his views.

Eph. 4:16

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
EE, consider that opposition in issues is good for one.

It challenges one in various positive ways.

As to how one might best word a thing, the next time around;

As to what one might learn from another's position that is of value;

As to what one might do well in to perhaps revisit from scratch concerning one's own view;

Etc.

Note the narrow minded intolerance and obvious stunt in spiritual growth of those on here who are ever pointing their finger at others but easily take issue with having it pointed back at what just might actually be an error on their part.

Proverbs 27:17, is the wiser perspective on this, bro.

There is much one can learn from one such as Daqq - even though one might not hold one or another of his views.

Eph. 4:16

You are correct... unfortunately this matter is too extensive to encourage thread derail.