chrysostom’s 2014 annual awards

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I withdraw my participation in a thread that considers anna an apt candidate for the sophist label.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I withdraw my participation in a thread that considers anna an apt candidate for the sophist label.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No, this is a smear only half pretending by a few mix ins to be anything else and something low comes from it...unless you count people getting to see this side of you, though by the third iteration that education should have been complete enough for anyone interested.

you may see it as a smear
and
you may call it that
but
I see it as a significant difference in views even though yours are carefully crafted to allow wiggle room
it may seem very complicated to most
but
when it comes time to vote
there are only two choices
to vote republican
or
to not vote republican

noguru

you may see it as a smear
and
you may call it that
but
I see it as a significant difference in views even though yours are carefully crafted to allow wiggle room
it may seem very complicated to most
but
when it comes time to vote
there are only two choices
to vote republican
or
to not vote republican

There should always be wiggle room, if that is what the situation requires. But not because one is trying to save face. The motivations behind "precision statements" and "wiggle room" should be dictated by the information available, not by our "need" to convince others.

noguru

You are an example of the Republican party, yes?

Yes, unfortunately many neo cons think all they have to do is pretend to be certain in an attempt to convince others of their certainty. In the 80s they carried the illusion of decisiveness and unity with this false pretense, but in the decades since that there facade has faded considerably. Hence these new flailing exaggerated movements to bring attention back to them, since they have lost a considerable amount political influence.

Matthew 7:25 - 27 said:
"And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. "Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. "The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell-- and great was its fall.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, unfortunately many neo cons think all they have to do is pretend to be certain in an attempt to convince others of their certainty. In the 80s they carried the illusion of decisiveness and unity with this false pretense, but in the decades since that there facade has faded considerably. Hence these new flailing exaggerated movements to bring attention back to them, since they have lost a considerable amount political influence.

I agree. His rhetoric, priorities and blatant disregard for children and women is an example of the *new* Republican party.

He willingly wears blinders while voting his party line ...

noguru

where is the wiggle room when you vote?

:rolleyes:

That question demonstrates how shallow your conception of these issues actually is.

Unfortunately the majority of the public is just like you and they want shallow easy answers. They think that politicians represent these easy answers. Then when they realize that is an absurd expectation (though they still want to blame the politicians) they feel disillusioned by the political process.