ECT Book of Esther destroys MAD doctrine.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No one of importance in the Kingdom of God is fooled by your remarks.

You have proven to be a fake who has no gifts of the Spirit yet you claim to be a member of the body of Christ.

1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:
1Co 12:8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
1Co 12:9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
1Co 12:10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
1Co 12:11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
1Co 12:12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.
1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.

How many heads have you "predicted" to fall, this year? So far, me,
and who else?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
True! He/she has threatened me on a number of occasions! He/she
loves to make such "predictions!"

They are not threatenings or predictions.

They are facts from the Bible.

Gal 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Gal 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Rom 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
Rom 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
Rom 2:6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
Rom 2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
Rom 2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
Rom 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
Rom 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
Rom 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

LA

DAN P

The preparation of Esther to become Queen prefigures the preparation of the bride of Christ to reign with Christ on His throne.

Esther replaced the former queen Vashti who was too busy with herself to honor the King with her presence when called.

Est 1:19 If it please the king, let there go a royal commandment from him, and let it be written among the laws of the Persians and the Medes, that it be not altered, That Vashti come no more before king Ahasuerus; and let the king give her royal estate unto another that is better than she.

Mat 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

This is the picture of Jesus coming at the first--

Joh 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Those who prepared Esther represent the ministers of the new covenant of this age.

Paul was one such minister of the new covenant--

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

2Co 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
2Co 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
2Co 3:4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:
2Co 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
2Co 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Esther was a believer in the God of Abraham, (as all true Christians are)

Believers are not automatically chosen to be part of the Bride at conversion for many are called but few are chosen.

Est 2:5 Now in Shushan the palace there was a certain Jew, whose name was Mordecai, the son of Jair, the son of Shimei, the son of Kish, a Benjamite;

Est 2:7 And he brought up Hadassah, that is, Esther, his uncle's daughter: for she had neither father nor mother, and the maid was fair and beautiful; whom Mordecai, when her father and mother were dead, took for his own daughter.

Mordecai is of course a figure of Jesus Christ, and that confuses people somewhat, because they are taught by men such doctrines which are not true.

(Please note that Joseph was not the King in Egypt either.)

Est 2:15 Now when the turn of Esther, the daughter of Abihail the uncle of Mordecai, who had taken her for his daughter, was come to go in unto the king, she required nothing but what Hegai the king's chamberlain, the keeper of the women, appointed. And Esther obtained favour in the sight of all them that looked upon her.
Est 2:16 So Esther was taken unto king Ahasuerus into his house royal in the tenth month, which is the month Tebeth, in the seventh year of his reign.
Est 2:17 And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti.

No, it is not speaking of a pre-trib rapture.

Continued after the usual arguments, giving time to read the whole book.

LA

Hi , and Col 1:25 DESTROYS L.A. OP . as Paul's Gospel was HIDDEN before the Creation of the Universe !!

Acts 2 and Pentecostals always NEED help in literal and Interpretive skills !!:bang::bang:

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and Col 1:25 DESTROYS L.A. OP . as Paul's Gospel was HIDDEN before the Creation of the Universe !!

Acts 2 and Pentecostals always NEED help in literal and Interpretive skills !!:bang::bang:

dan p

Pauls gospel was the same as the gospel of Christ--

Col 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
Col 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

revpete

Wrong! There is but one baptism today and it's BY ONE SPIRIT into one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV). It's baptism/identification into Christ's death (Romans 6:3-4 KJV). It is the baptism we are beseeched to endevour to keep (in other words, don't get wet (Ephesians 4:1-6 KJV)!

Yes, one baptism into The Body of Christ by The Holy Spirit, not just one baptism and that's it! The verse is saying that The Holy Spirit baptises every true believer into The Body of Christ and that is a unique never to be repeated experience for every individual believer.

I think that Eph 4:4,5 better suits the point you are trying to make as the verse you quote does not mention "one baptism." These verses are still explained as above.

BTW the verse you quote States that Jews experience that baptism by The Holy Spirit into the Body of Christ as well as Gentiles. Doesn't that make them part of the same body and doesn't that contradict MAD teaching? I've assumed your a MAD, I apologise if that's not the case.

Pete👤

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wrong! There is but one baptism today and it's BY ONE SPIRIT into one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV). It's baptism/identification into Christ's death (Romans 6:3-4 KJV). It is the baptism we are beseeched to endevour to keep (in other words, don't get wet (Ephesians 4:1-6 KJV)!

Why would Peter in being given the keys to the kingdom of God and being sent to make disciples of the nations and teach them all things Christ had taught them, suddenly do away with water baptism, contrary to what both Peter and Paul taught?

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? (Paul) arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. (in water)
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms(plural) , and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes, one baptism into The Body of Christ by The Holy Spirit, not just one baptism and that's it!
Why are you endevouring to NOT keep it?
The verse is saying that The Holy Spirit baptises every true believer into The Body of Christ and that is a unique never to be repeated experience for every individual believer.
huh? How many times can any one person be baptized by one Spirit into the one Body?

I think that Eph 4:4,5 better suits the point you are trying to make as the verse you quote does not mention "one baptism." These verses are still explained as above.
I posted it, silly.
BTW the verse you quote States that Jews experience that baptism by The Holy Spirit into the Body of Christ as well as Gentiles. Doesn't that make them part of the same body and doesn't that contradict MAD teaching? I've assumed your a MAD, I apologise if that's not the case.
Those to whom Paul preached to that believed Paul's my gospel, of course. There are Jews in the Body of Christ. You do know that?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Why would Peter in being given the keys to the kingdom of God and being sent to make disciples of the nations and teach them all things Christ had taught them, suddenly do away with water baptism, contrary to what both Peter and Paul taught?
Peter was never sent not to baptize, but Paul was.

1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

heir

TOL Subscriber
No one of importance in the Kingdom of God is fooled by your remarks.
superiority complex much?

2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.