ECT Book of Esther destroys MAD doctrine.

DAN P

Dan, the greatest warning of this position was given to me by you, unintentionally I think, when you said some time ago that repentance is no longer necessary for salvation! William Booth prophesied that the time would come when a bloodless, hell free gospel that needed no repentance would be proclaimed. You are in great danger of fulfilling his words!

Pete 👤

Hi and I can at this time explain Repentance !

#1 In Acts 19:4 , Repentance is tied to Water Baptism , very simple , which Pentecost Theology , can not explain !!

#2 Repentance and water Baptism is tied to the Kingdom of Heaven , also preached by Jesus !

#3 In Acts 26:20 says " DO WORKS FOR REPENTANCE !!

#4 , Repentance is TIED to Works !

#5 , Matt 3:8 , John refused to Baptize Phariwsees and Sdducess UNTIL they produced ( FRUIT or WORKS ) that demonstrates Repentance !

#6 But 1 Cor 2:14 is the killer verse , That the natural man receives not the things of God , for it is FOOLISHNESS to him and he cannot KNOW IT , because it is BEING SPIRITUALLY INVESTIGATED !!

#7 So , then how can a person be saved when he is Spiritually DEAD ??

#8 How can a Dead Man produces WORKS , huh , huh ??

Will you try and answer #7

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Chapter and verse LA.

Paul said there was only one gospel.

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Paul preached the same gospel as did the 12 apostles.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It doesn't say the same thing as 1 Cor 15:1-4.

Why lie?

You resort to false accusing , not only here but in neg reps when you are shown to be wrong and you have no answers from scripture.

That is sin.

Now-

So you claim the Paul did not preach the everlasting gospel by your saying there is more than one gospel, when Paul said they ought be accursed who preach another gospel to that which they had received.

Check your Bible STP.

Heb 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

There is only one everlasting covenant STP, and it was sealed by Jesus blood as shown to Abraham..

It is all one gospel of the everlasting covenant which men entered beginning at Pentecost, which you have failed to do by the way given to Peter as the Keys to the Kingdom , which you are not in, because you refused to obey, and have gone your own way.

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Gal 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
Gal 3:18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
Gal 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
Gal 3:20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
Gal 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
Gal 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

You resort to false accusing , not only here but in neg reps when you are shown to be wrong and you have no answers from scripture.

That is sin.

Now-

So you claim the Paul did not preach the everlasting gospel by your saying there is more than one gospel, when Paul said they ought be accursed who preach another gospel to that which they had received.

Check your Bible STP.

Heb 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

There is only one everlasting covenant STP, and it was sealed by Jesus blood as shown to Abraham..

It is all one gospel of the everlasting covenant which men entered beginning at Pentecost, which you have failed to do by the way given to Peter as the Keys to the Kingdom , which you are not in, because you refused to obey, and have gone your own way.

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Gal 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
Gal 3:18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
Gal 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
Gal 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
Gal 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

LA

It doesn't say the same thing as 1 Cor 15:1-4.

Why lie?

Right Divider

Body part
<cut>

LA
When the twelve preached the gospel of the kingdom there WAS Jew and Greek.
Mat 10:5-7 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: (6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (7) And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Why were they preaching the one true gospel to ONLY some people? Isn't the ONE TRUE GOSPEL good for everyone all of the time?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
He sure didn't, but an angel from heaven did.

What did he tell the Galatians about a gospel from an angel from heaven?

I will wait for your answer/dodge to these questions.

I'll shorten the wait.

Galatians 1:8 KJV
(8) But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.​

SaulToPaul 2

I'll shorten the wait.

Galatians 1:8 KJV
(8) But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.​

So now all we have to do is compare the content of the everlasting gospel with 1 Cor 15:1-4.

So simple.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mat 10:5-7 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: (6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (7) And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Why were they preaching the one true gospel to ONLY some people? Isn't the ONE TRUE GOSPEL good for everyone all of the time?

Excellent question!!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

That instruction was only for the time of Jesus ministry before He died.

After His resurrection He gave further instructions---

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
Act 15:12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.
Act 15:13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:
Act 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Act 15:15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
Act 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Act 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
Act 15:18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

Matthew ch 10 verse 23 is no argument against Acts ch 1.

Last edited: