ECT Book of Esther destroys MAD doctrine.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here you go, LazyA.

1st sending of Paul Acts 26:17 KJV

2nd sending of Paul Acts 22:21 KJV

Matthew 15:24 KJV

Act 22:6 And it came to pass, that, as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon, suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me.
Act 22:7 And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
Act 22:8 And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest.
Act 22:9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.
Act 22:10 And I said, What shall I do, Lord? And the Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do.
Act 22:11 And when I could not see for the glory of that light, being led by the hand of them that were with me, I came into Damascus.
Act 22:12 And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,
Act 22:13 Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him.
Act 22:14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
Act 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
Act 22:17 And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to Jerusalem, even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance;
Act 22:18 And saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me.
Act 22:19 And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee:
Act 22:20 And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew him.
Act 22:21 And he said unto me, Depart: for I will send thee far hence unto the Gentiles.

Act 26:14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
Act 26:15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.
Act 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
Act 26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
Act 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
Act 26:19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:

Paul was speaking of the same sending.

Why do you only give references. Is it because you can give a meaning that is not in the text and think no one will look them up?

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
Act 22:6 And it came to pass, that, as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon, suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me.
Act 22:7 And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
Act 22:8 And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest.
Act 22:9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.
Act 22:10 And I said, What shall I do, Lord? And the Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do.
Act 22:11 And when I could not see for the glory of that light, being led by the hand of them that were with me, I came into Damascus.
Act 22:12 And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,
Act 22:13 Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him.
Act 22:14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
Act 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
Act 22:17 And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to Jerusalem, even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance;
Act 22:18 And saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me.
Act 22:19 And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee:
Act 22:20 And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew him.
Act 22:21 And he said unto me, Depart: for I will send thee far hence unto the Gentiles.

Act 26:14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
Act 26:15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.
Act 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
Act 26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
Act 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
Act 26:19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:

Paul was speaking of the same sending.

Why do you only give references. Is it because you can give a meaning that is not in the text and think no one will look them up?

LA
Nope. Acts 22:17-21 KJV is the second sending.

"And it came to pass" means some time had past between v. 16 and 17.

Paul was "come again to Jerusalem" in Acts 22:17 KJV

Paul was in the temple, in a trance unlike when the Lord first appeared to him when he was on the road to Damascus.

"I will send" is not the same as "now I send"

You have not compared spiritual things with spiritual. Get saved and allow the Holy Ghost to teach you by doing so.

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

Paul was in the temple, in a trance unlike when the Lord first appeared to him when he was on the road to Damascus.

You have not comapred spiritual things with spiritual. Get saved and allow the Holy Ghost to teach you by doing so.

Simple 6th grade English which trips up LA Lost, as usual.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You have not compared spiritual things with spiritual. Get saved and allow the Holy Ghost to teach you by doing so.

By your false reasoning, every time the Lord told him to do something he was sent.

That is not the meaning of being sent.

This is when Paul was sent--

Act 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.
Act 13:2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
Act 13:3 And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away.
Act 13:4 So they, being sent forth by the Holy Ghost, departed unto Seleucia; and from thence they sailed to Cyprus.

The fact that you say I am unsaved, just tells me you are unsaved.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Simple 6th grade English which trips up LA Lost, as usual.

These sort of comments only reinforce the fact that you do not know Jesus Christ as He really is.

You speak like the idolaters, with your many neg reps calling me dumb.

Anyone with any integrity would not be such a sneak.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Nothing whatever like you and John W.

You do not know what Jesus is like.

LA

Show some respect, vile child of the devil. Refer to the Saviour as the Lord Jesus Christ, not "Jesus." Only His enemies, while He was on earth, referred to Him as "Jesus."

Wait... My apologies-you are one of His enemies, Christ rejector.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What is he like?

I know what scripture tells me. Do you have more inside information?

Scripture introduces one to some things about Christ and what He expects of those who come to Him for help.

Everyone who comes to Christ does not automatically know Him as He is.

and as you have elevated Him to eternal God and creator status then it is unlikely that you will ever get to know the man, and become like Him.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Show some respect, vile child of the devil. Refer to the Saviour as the Lord Jesus Christ, not "Jesus." Only His enemies, while He was on earth, referred to Him as "Jesus."

Wait... My apologies-you are one of His enemies, Christ rejector.

John,

You are full of demons.

LA