ECT Book of Esther destroys MAD doctrine.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Peter was never sent not to baptize, but Paul was.

1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

You twist the meaning of Pauls statement.

1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
1Co 1:14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
1Co 1:15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
1Co 1:16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.

MAD claims the apostles never fulfilled the great commission but that Paul did.

Well he did not either, but the whole Church did--

Rom 1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Rom 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
Rom 1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;
Rom 1:10 Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you.
Rom 1:11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;
Rom 1:12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.
Rom 1:13 Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.
Rom 1:14 I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.
Rom 1:15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

Paul did not go to all of the world but the Church did beginning with Peter--

Act 15:13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:
Act 15:14 Simeon (Peter) hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Act 15:15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
Act 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Act 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
Act 15:18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

The preposterous view that the apostles did not carry out the great commission because they did not physically go into all of the world would also apply to Paul, but the Church did as we see here John is spoken to as representing the whole Church--

Rev 10:10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
Rev 10:11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
You twist the meaning of Pauls statement.

1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
1Co 1:16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.

MAD claims the apostles never fulfilled the great commission but that Paul did.

Well he did not either, but the whole Church did--

Rom 1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Rom 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
Rom 1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;
Rom 1:10 Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you.
Rom 1:11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;
Rom 1:12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.
Rom 1:13 Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.
Rom 1:14 I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.
Rom 1:15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

Paul did not go to all of the world but the Church did beginning with Peter--

Act 15:13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:
Act 15:14 Simeon (Peter) hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Act 15:15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
Act 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Act 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
Act 15:18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

The preposterous view that the apostles did not carry out the great commission because they did not physically go into all of the world would also apply to Paul, but the Church did as we see here John is spoken to as representing the whole Church--

Rev 10:10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
Rev 10:11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

LA
Paul baptized until he was sent not to baptize. You could never say that of the 12!

Things that are different are not the same.

LA Lumpitalltogether

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Indeed, does LA know that Paul was sent more than once?

Paul was sent once and there after he made major journeys carrying the same message under the same covenant as all the Apostles.

The onus is on you to show any change in his commission.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wrong, search the scripture

Paul was sent once and there after he made major journeys carrying the same message under the same covenant as all the Apostles.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

LA

Wrong, search the scripture

revpete

Why are you endevouring to NOT keep it?huh? How many times can any one person be baptized by one Spirit into the one Body?

I posted it, silly.
Those to whom Paul preached to that believed Paul's my gospel, of course. There are Jews in the Body of Christ. You do know that?

You judge me 😟 . Er..... Once? You did post it, I apologise 😢. Yes I knew that and they always were and are being saved by grace. ✅

Pete 👤

DAN P

Why do you claim to be saved by Grace yet show none.

Hi , and under Grace , any one can be ( Phil 3:17 and 18 ) and ENEMY of the CROSS of Christ , BUT under the Law , speaking against Moses , all were STONED !!

You show no Respect for the Apostle of Grace , do you ? nor Respect what Christ gave him to write to the Body of Christ and you are the one showing us Grace , Jesus and Paul I know , BUR WHO ARE YOU ??:D:D

DAN P

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and under Grace , any one can be ( Phil 3:17 and 18 ) and ENEMY of the CROSS of Christ , BUT under the Law , speaking against Moses , all were STONED !!

You show no Respect for the Apostle of Grace , do you ? nor Respect what Christ gave him to write to the Body of Christ and you are the one showing us Grace , Jesus and Paul I know , BUR WHO ARE YOU ??:D:D

DAN P

Not only do I follow the teachings of Paul but also that of the other Apostles.

You however distort the teachings of Paul and deny the teachings of the other Apostles all together.

Paul was saved under the same covenant and promises as the other Apostles but you are not at all.

You deny the gifts of the Spirit and you have no fruit, only contentions, because you deny the Spirit of Christ.

You have not the Spirit of Christ. Christ is not in you. You are not in the Kingdom of God.

This is you.

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You'll have to do the searching for yourself, but it'd be more beneficial for you to be saved first since 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV.

So you can not give scriptures stating Paul was sent more than once.

How many times was Jesus sent?

How many times were the 120 sent?

LA