Bob's Hydroplate Seminar in Indianapolis

Jukia

Oh, thanks Stripey, you referred me to something called "Google", my, my I wonder what that is?

Of course if you really cared about my immortal soul you would point me directly at the appropriate reference in Dr. Brown's work. But alas, you lack that basic Christian item---charity.

Jukia

The fact that you don't have the intellect to follow the information presented in order to find your answer is all the evidence I need.

:

Which information might that be? From Stripe---no information. From Brown---misinformation.

I'll wait for Pastor Bob to step up, lets see how well he knows Brown's work.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, thanks Stripey, you referred me to something called "Google", my, my I wonder what that is? Of course if you really cared about my immortal soul you would point me directly at the appropriate reference in Dr. Brown's work. But alas, you lack that basic Christian item---charity.

There is only one salvation for your soul; the confession of Jesus Christ as Lord.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Which information might that be? From Stripe---no information. From Brown---misinformation.

I'll wait for Pastor Bob to step up, lets see how well he knows Brown's work.
Too lazy to use your brain to put two and two together? There are words in Stripe's posts that make it abundantly clear where certain things can be found if you would only do some very easy work and type the appropriate items into your address bar and then into the search box provided.

Jukia

Too lazy to use your brain to put two and two together? There are words in Stripe's posts that make it abundantly clear where certain things can be found if you would only do some very easy work and type the appropriate items into your address bar and then into the search box provided.

No thanks. If there were any value to Brown's theory Stripe would be shouting the references from the roof tops and it would have support in the scientific community not just from Pastors and a few die hard fundamentalist Christians who must believe it for theological reasons.

I'll wait for Pastor Bob, but suspect I'll wait, and wait and wait.

fool

Hall of Fame
No thanks. If there were any value to Brown's theory Stripe would be shouting the references from the roof tops and it would have support in the scientific community not just from Pastors and a few die hard fundamentalist Christians who must believe it for theological reasons.

Dude;
You've been waiting ten years.
Maybe get a different hobby?

Jukia

Dude;
You've been waiting ten years.
Maybe get a different hobby?

Yeah, you're probably right. Just put Stripe on ignore and move on. There is a certain amount of ignorance that will never be overcome by logic. Good advice. Thanks

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

:rotfl:

I give up: how hard is it to find Facebook? Or ask Walt?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If there were any value to Brown's theory Stripe would be shouting the references from the roof tops and it would have support in the scientific community.
Congratulations. I think you just invented a new category of logical fallacy. :chuckle:
Dude;You've been waiting ten years.Maybe get a different hobby?
:chuckle:
Just put Stripe on ignore and move on.
Please! :thumb:

There is a certain amount of ignorance that will never be overcome by logic.
Logic? :darwinsm:

Name one set of premises that have led you to a logical conclusion.

I give up: how hard is it to find Facebook? Or ask Walt?
Evolutionists will do anything to talk about anything but the topic at hand.

Oh, and after an extensive search, I managed to track down what Jukia was looking for. Weeks and weeks of searching, it took. :chuckle:

Rocket science.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Congratulations. I think you just invented a new category of logical fallacy. :chuckle:

Please! :thumb:

Logic? :darwinsm:

Name one set of premises that have led you to a logical conclusion.

Evolutionists will do anything to talk about anything but the topic at hand.

Oh, and after an extensive search, I managed to track down what Jukia was looking for. Weeks and weeks of searching, it took. :chuckle:

[link deleted]
And now that she has you on ignore she won't see it. Her own fault, really.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Do you own Brown's book? Get the item at his site that comes in a CD with the complete and latest content. Yes, I own the book.

AMR

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
the real question

the real question

The real question remains---why is Pastor Bob doing this instead of Dr. Brown?
Hi Jukia! Hey, if that is the real question, I'm sure glad we've been spared the fake ones. :)

A: Because I wanted to share with folks the exciting things I've learned about the Hydroplate Theory.

Thanks for asking!

-Bob

p.s. Walt is 80 years old and busy with research and writing. Years ago when he was presenting frequent seminars, they drew 300 to 500 folks. Meanwhile, his book has sold nearly 150,000 copies and his website reaches even more. So it seems he's maximizing the impact that he can make with his time.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope, I tend to like to read science

Sigh. I assumed you were genuinely interested and not merely wanting to mock. I do possess an advanced degree in engineering and mathematics, and find the man's views very plausible. Rather than wave off his views I availed myself of the opportunity to read his book. Why do you refuse to do the same? Just forming opinions based upon scant discussion forums is a wee bit intellectually lazy, no?

AMR

Jukia

Sigh. I assumed you were genuinely interested and not merely wanting to mock. I do possess an advanced degree in engineering and mathematics, and find the man's views very plausible. Rather than wave off his views I availed myself of the opportunity to read his book. Why do you refuse to do the same? Just forming opinions based upon scant discussion forums is a wee bit intellectually lazy, no?

AMR

I have an advanced degree in biology, therefore I find the whole need to develop all extant species from a world wide flood a few thousand years ago to be silly and without any evidential foundation. The idea of the energy release of, sorry I forget the # but recall at least billions if not trillions of H-bomb equivalents to be beyond silly and am astonished that someone with a decent math/engineering background could consider it for more than a millisecond.

Bottom line is --if you got the science publish in the scientific literature, not some self published claptrap.

fool

Hall of Fame
I have an advanced degree in biology, therefore I find the whole need to develop all extant species from a world wide flood a few thousand years ago to be silly and without any evidential foundation. The idea of the energy release of, sorry I forget the # but recall at least billions if not trillions of H-bomb equivalents to be beyond silly and am astonished that someone with a decent math/engineering background could consider it for more than a millisecond.

The problem with that approach is you seem to forget that this is a miricle type thing they are positing.
You're trying to discuss the scientific merits of something that involves hocus pocus.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The problem with that approach is you seem to forget that this is a miricle type thing they are positing.
You're trying to discuss the scientific merits of something that involves hocus pocus.
His problem is that he is a bigot. There are no miracles involved. Just science.