Better watch your reputation!!!

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
And I predict that within minutes, in perfectly predictable poor taste, Billybob is going to post multitudes of them just to get me going......

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for telling me!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
So easy to amuse someone like Billyboy with something so simple.

I'm going back to my movie. Going to get some real intellectual stimulation rather than reducing myself to continued participation in this arguement.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Good job Billyboy! You just ruined the page! It doesn't even load on the computer screen now because you overloaded with your stupid dancing banana! Now I can't even see anything past that ridiculous post of yours.

Proud of yourself?

You might have crashed TOL, and make extra work for Knight.

And anyway, if there was any slight inkling of a chance of me subscribing, you killed it.

Back to "The Devil's Advocate" with Al Pacino.

Mustard Seed

Seems like an interesting variation on a popularity contest. Not quite as obvious or as skewable with the limitations. I think it's interesting that the one negative one I have out of two thus far has no comment to elaborate on WHY the particular post received a negative rating. It would be nice if there could be some way to encourage constructive criticism instead of the points being the results of individuals personal grudges. Oh well C'est la vie!

Mustard Seed

The Edge said:
You might have crashed TOL, and make extra work for Knight.

I think the individual browsers and computers are the ones working the banana animation. If my understanding of how web pages are set up is correct all the bananas you'd care to post would do nothing but slow down individual computers. I'm not a certified commputer geek though.