Better watch your reputation!!!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mr. 5020 said:
I wasn't trying to pick a fight. I was just curious to hear your answers.
taoist is a flaming left winger what do you expect? He is probably against keeping score in soccer. ;)

And Crow is just wondering how this will work.

If in time we decide we dont like it we will remove it. Personally I like.

Mr. 5020

Knight said:
taoist is a flaming left winger what do you expect? He is probably against keeping score in soccer. ;)

Sounds :cool: to me. I have a question. Would it be possible to captalize the 'im' in 'Aim' and 'Yim?' It just looked kind of weird the way it is.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
If you click 'User CP' it will show you what people are saying when the give you 'Reputation points'.

:angel:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't get it I have the same reputation status as some who have never posted and less rep power than somone who has half my post count?

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
so how does it work? the better my rep is the more power i have to praise other people?

it took people no time at all to jump all over me. :(

servent101

There is no loss or gain so early in the race - and to try to please men, is to be enimies towards God, Say what is in your heart, and if they hate you for it, well it is most likely that what you said was true.

With Christ's Love

Servant101

taoist

Knight said:

You won't like, trust me on this. You only think you've seen nasty on TOL. Wait until somebody gets steamed from somebody else handing out the "ugly" points. Then, as Crow commented, it's "payback" time. Hey, you been warned. I've seen this elsewhere and have no doubt you'll be seeing the same here. Not me, however, I use the :D -scrolling feature. Or will be using it again, come Monday, anyway.

Why bother keeping score in a nancyboy sport. Soccer's the national past time in France, for crying out loud!

Note ... to everybody using Firefox .... get the bbcode extension, it integrates well with the new TOL. But don't trust the smileys.

:D
:)
:(
:shock;
8)
:lol:
:x
:p
:oops:
:cry:
:evil:
:twisted:
:roll:
;)
:!:
:?:
:idea:
:arrow:
:|
:mrgreen:

A couple others in the context window won't even post. But you can get everything that worked in the abovequote, and quote any selected text, too.