Better watch your reputation!!!

Lucky

Hall of Fame
He can do whatever he feels like doing, gosh!

Like you just described his job... it's web master, not web slave or servant. And we're merely web peasants. :D

taoist

Best to you and your family, Knight. Have a great Easter. So, Billy, how many rep points have you taken away today ... 320, maybe.

:darwinsm:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
taoist said:
Best to you and your family, Knight. Have a great Easter. So, Billy, how many rep points have you taken away today ... 320, maybe.

:darwinsm:

Last week it was stars, this week it's rep points.....I guess the Administrators must have their little power trip to make them feel superior.

I ain't playin' that crap. :nono:

Zimfan

Lucky said:
He can do whatever he feels like doing, gosh!

Like you just described his job... it's web master, not web slave or servant. And we're merely web peasants. :D

Hey! Don't lump me in with you lowly web peasants. I'm a web peon, and don't you forget it! ;)

Zimfan

BillyBob said:
Last week it was stars, this week it's rep points.....I guess the Administrators must have their little power trip to make them feel superior.

You were happy to play the game when you were the one reducing people's reps to zero (and far more arbitrarily, at that). So far as I could tell, all of the commies took it in stride. But when it's you losing the points, you flip out. Stop digging yourself deeper, calm down, and have a :cheers: , on me. And as soon as I stop getting the "you must wait 24 hours before giving any more rep points" message, I'll start throwing as many as possible your way.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BillyBob said:

Big ol' baby!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I enjoy playing games by the rules, but the Administrators continuously break the rules around here when it suits them. It's always been that way and I'm not gonna pretend otherwise.

I don't care about the rep points, but I won't lay down for a whiney Administrator who complains about doing his job while taking it out on me.

:down:

Zimfan

So Knight, what kind of problem was posting all of those smilies causing? Was it just that they would wreak havoc on TOL members with dial-up connections, or were they causing some sort of problem with the site itself?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Zimfan said:
So Knight, what kind of problem was posting all of those smilies causing? Was it just that they would wreak havoc on TOL members with dial-up connections, or were they causing some sort of problem with the site itself?

That's my point, Zim. There was no warning about posting too many smilies. If there had been, none of us would have done it. Instead, this stuff comes out of nowhere as if we were supposed to know that it's a problem.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BillyBob said:
I enjoy playing games by the rules, but the Administrators continuously break the rules around here when it suits them. It's always been that way and I'm not gonna pretend otherwise.
Dude... your finally catching on!

Zimfan

BillyBob said:
Besides, it was actually pretty funny. :chuckle:

Annoying The Edge or The Banana Wars? Ah heck, they were both funny. It was probably the former that was the problem, though.

taoist

The Edge said:
Uh yeah....right......

You started it ya punk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Listen kid, if you're gonna post TOL, there's one thing you've got to get straight. No matter who's to blame ...

It's all WA's fault!

Mustard Seed

Knight said:
Well... you forced me to limit the amount of smilies and or images per post. You also wasted about 45 minutes of my evening with my family. :(

Sorry. Honestly didn't think it would do anything adverse to the system itself.

Please tell your family sorry for me also.