Baltimore...a question of time

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
“Liberal Paradise” Up in Flames

Thomas DiLorenzo

Baltimore Sun columnist Thomas Schaller, a political science professor at the University of Maryland-Baltimore County, cheerfully heralded the state of Maryland as a “liberal paradise”in 2013. Maryland is indeed by far the most left-wing state in America, a veritable showcase of the “liberal” welfare state. It has huge populations of both government employees and welfare parasites; one of the most generous welfare systems of any state; its “public” schools have long been destroyed by belligerent teachers’ unions; is a very high-tax state; routinely wages political war on whatever is left of real capitalism — its politicians proudly boast that the regulation of business is more onerous than any other state, and usually exceeds even federal regulatory dictates; and coddles criminals, endlessly repeating the “liberal” mantra that criminals are not responsible for the crimes they commit, “society” is. And of course the “war on drugs” rages in inner-city Baltimore as much as anywhere, complete with ever-increasing police brutality with an increasingly militarized and federalized police force.

As in many other cities, in Baltimore the black family has been all-but-destroyed by the welfare state (See Losing Ground by Charles Murray for an explanation of how welfare eliminated the stigma that was once attached to abandoning one’s children). The Baltimore Sun reports that, for decades, at least 80% of all black children are born without a father being a part of their life, with white families catching up rapidly. This has created several Lord-of-the-Flies generations. The rotten “public” schools in Baltimore city have destroyed the employment opportunities of tens of thousands of these children, while the war on drugs, which has caused skyrocketing drug prices and profits, lures them into lives of crime (and death by crime). All of this is a recipe for the mindless destruction of small businesses that was on display in yesterday’s riots and looting. With Al Sharpton reportedly headed to Baltimore, things are bound to get worse before they get better. No sane business person would ever invest in these neighborhoods. Once this is realized in a few years, the absence of drug stores, grocery stores, etc. will of course be blamed on the racism of white capitalists. “Paradise” will at last have been realized.

2:49 pm on April 28, 2015

I am not liberal

journey

Those who violate the law in Baltimore need to be arrested and prosecuted. Peaceful and law-abiding protests are fine - looting, burning, and violence are NOT.

drbrumley

Mother of the Year Candidate

Thomas DiLorenzo

This Baltimore woman came across her son participating in the looting and rioting and proceeded to beat the living crap out of him, in front of CNN cameras, right in front of his fellow thugs and savages. Not a good thing for an aspiring prison inmate.

Mom of the year

The Berean

Baltimore citizens protecting the police.

11018131_733248687839_542403459678708605_n.jpg

This Charming Manc

What do you think would happen if came out that black cops were systemically abusing there position of shooting and killing white suspects illegally in arrest and is custody?

Lying and covering there tracks, and they were widely protected by the police and legal system unless overwhelming evidence was produced?

What do you think the ACW's of this world would be doing?

I don't condone the violence at all, its not constructive, its gives people who want to cover the brutal endemic racial violence of the polic state towards black males a different narrative to talk about.

of course rioting is wrong no one condone sit.

But don't make it an excuse to not address the endemic racist police brutality which is coming to light across the states

Well seems i am seeing something else, with some comments, like some are saying it can be excused because they suffered.

Its not ok no matter where it comes from. Period.

IHaveGodInMe

Baltimore has been under unbroken liberal control for decades, as have most major U.S. urban areas.

Exactly brother!

God is punishing them for giving rights and privileges to those who they should be putting to death! The word tells us to not to mingle with these demons, but liberals want to spread 'love and equality' when they should be immediately arresting and executing these 'minorities' that should be called faggots, the more we give 'minority' sympathy to them the worse we get and now we have riots from it!

Read the Word and know the Path and you will see removing faggots will put us back in line. :peach:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What do you think would happen if came out that black cops were systemically abusing there position of shooting and killing white suspects illegally in arrest and is custody?

There is no systematic abuse going on. I think you're using that word without thinking through what it actually means.

This Charming Manc

Boy that post has just made me reconsider my pro life stance.

Exactly brother!

God is punishing them for giving rights and privileges to those who they should be putting to death! The word tells us to not to mingle with these demons, but liberals want to spread 'love and equality' when they should be immediately arresting and executing these 'minorities' that should be called faggots, the more we give 'minority' sympathy to them the worse we get and now we have riots from it!

Read the Word and know the Path and you will see removing faggots will put us back in line. :peach:

This Charming Manc

Maybe an overstatement, what would do you think would be a better description?

Endemic, Widespread, Prolific ?

Take your pic Id agree there would be fairer than systematic.

There is no systematic abuse going on. I think you're using that word without thinking through what it actually means.

This Charming Manc

Your orginal post was so full of hate, misinformation, bigotry, stupidity and vileness, that my gut reaction was that the world would have been a better place if you had never entered it.

I was wrong to do so but you made me reconsider for a few seconds.

No brother, do not give into this 'minority' sympathy! Read the Word and Know His Way. Gay is wrong. :peach:

IHaveGodInMe

Your orginal post was so full of hate, misinformation, bigotry, stupidity and vileness, that my gut reaction was that the world would have been a better place if you had never entered it.

I was wrong to do so but you made me reconsider for a few seconds.

If you don't like God, America or this forum, you can leave! I do not sympathize with the minority rights that are trying to be enforced. Jesus is not pro-faggot, he made that very clear! :peach:

This Charming Manc

First you have been here 2 mins I don't think you run the show.

I love God that's why I violently disagree with just about everything that comes out of your mouth.

America? well like most brtis we have love hate relationship with it, but beneath all that we really do like you as a nation.

As regadrs rights i'm not sure how the baltrimore things was ever about homosexuality, i thought it was about the police breaking the law and killing black men, why are you even mentioning faggots?

On a matter of point Jesus never mentioned homosexuality once, I agree according to the bible homosexuality is a sin, but if you are going to argue about it at least know what Jesus did and didn't say.

I don't believe you speak for God or America, you speak for a bunch of insecure, hateful ,spiteful, stupid, racist people, who we unfortunately we have the whole world over.

If you don't like God, America or this forum, you can leave! I do not sympathize with the minority rights that are trying to be enforced. Jesus is not pro-faggot, he made that very clear! :peach:

IHaveGodInMe

First you have been here 2 mins I don't think you run the show.

I love God that's why I violently disagree with just about everything that comes out of your mouth.

America? well like most brtis we have love hate relationship with it, but beneath all that we really do like you as a nation.

As regadrs rights i'm not sure how the baltrimore things was ever about homosexuality, i thought it was about the police breaking the law and killing black men, why are you even mentioning faggots?

On a matter of point Jesus never mentioned homosexuality once, I agree according to the bible homosexuality is a sin, but if you are going to argue about it at least know what Jesus did and didn't say.

I don't believe you speak for God or America, you speak for a bunch of insecure, hateful ,spiteful, stupid, racist people, who we unfortunately we have the whole world over.

Jesus spoke many times about the homosexual.

God said quite clearly to obey your government as well. They are to do His Bidding. He will Guide The Hand Of America.

You seem to not know the Word. Have you read the Bible?