Baltimore...a question of time

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If the politicians and the police are not very careful they are going to have full scale bloody civil war on their hands.

There is not a more patient race of people on this earth by and large than the Afro black.

Quetzal

If the politicians and the police are not very careful they are going to have full scale bloody civil war on their hands.
From what I have seen, the rioters make up a minority. Many larger groups of people have condemned the riots and they do not garner public support

There is not a more patient race of people on this earth by and large than the Afro black.
How does the color of your skin determine your patience?

oatmeal

it is time to look at police unions

Interesting point, but it is unions in general that are the problem.

The only record in scripture that clearly deals with unions specifically shows their motivation is greed. Acts 19:23-41

They had no interest in the gospel that Paul and his companions preached.

They had no interest in serving the true God

This Charming Manc

the issue is greed .. not unions

corporate greed by powerful business or organised greed by unions

unions are no more wrong than coporations

Interesting point, but it is unions in general that are the problem.

The only record in scripture that clearly deals with unions specifically shows their motivation is greed. Acts 19:23-41

They had no interest in the gospel that Paul and his companions preached.

They had no interest in serving the true God

This Charming Manc

suffering produces perseverance

"Not only so, but we[a] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope."

its not the colour of skin but a lifetime of experience.

How does the color of your skin determine your patience?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yeah, burning down your own community (after you've cleaned out all the liquor stores) really makes a statement doesn't it?

la-riot6.jpg

The black community, thanks to white guilt ridden liberals like you, is in a world of hurt. Fatherless homes, disproportionate amount of drug and alcohol use/abuse, abortion and violence, crime running rampant, etc. etc. etc.

You and your fellow white guilt ridden liberals have done enough for the black community Totton, leave them alone.

%7BACD6A3F6-0E09-4808-A53E-E8231A22C8B3%7DImg400.jpg

Quetzal

Yeah, burning down your own community (after you've cleaned out all the liquor stores) really makes a statement doesn't it?

The black community, thanks to white guilt ridden liberals like you, is in a world of hurt. Fatherless homes, disproportionate amount of drug and alcohol use/abuse, abortion and violence, crime running rampant, etc. etc. etc.

You and your fellow white guilt ridden liberals have done enough for the black community Totton, leave them alone.
Problem is so much more complicated than that.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
There is no justification for the thieving, looting, burning, thuging violence happening in Baltimore. They are attacking reporters, looting even from homes, harming tons of innocent people.

I think they should be shot on sight.

Quetzal

There is no justification for the thieving, looting, burning, thuging violence happening in Baltimore. They are attacking reporters, looting even from homes, harming tons of innocent people.

I think they should be shot on sight.
Right, shoot them now and ask questions later. Surely, THAT will solve the problem. What an awful, short-sighted suggestion.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Right, shoot them now and ask questions later. Surely, THAT will solve the problem. What an awful, short-sighted suggestion.

What question needs to be asked when a brick is in the hand or a fireball and its witnessed?

It would all stop right quick if it wasnt tolerated, thanks to idiot liberals excusing it.

Quetzal

What question needs to be asked when a brick is in the hand or a fireball and its witnessed?

It would all stop right quick if it wasnt tolerated, thanks to idiot liberals excusing it.
Just because I do not support opening fire on hundreds/thousands of people, does not mean I tolerate their behavior. Short sighted choices are the very reason this is happening to begin with.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Just because I do not support opening fire on hundreds/thousands of people, does not mean I tolerate their behavior. Short sighted choices are the very reason this is happening to begin with.

If they knew they could be shot for looting and burning, they wouldn't be looting and burning.

Quetzal

If they knew they could be shot for looting and burning, they wouldn't be looting and burning.
Turning Baltimore into a military state under the threat of lethal violence will not solve the underlying issue. It would only raise tensions and make the problem more difficult to control.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Turning Baltimore into a military state under the threat of lethal violence will not solve the underlying issue. It would only raise tensions and make the problem more difficult to control.

Yeah, standing back and watching is the answer - its helping so much to "give them space to destroy".

Whats wrong with you?

Quetzal

Yeah, standing back and watching is the answer - its helping so much to "give them space to destroy".

Whats wrong with you?
The current response isn't standing back and watching. I agree with the decision to activate the national guard. I agree with the decision to impose a temporary curfew. I do not, however, agree with opening fire into crowds of people. What is wrong with you?