Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

right! :thumb:

neither has the right to refuse the other

so quit whining about it like a retard and take action :idunno:

Yeah, get him set with lethal injection if you are really serious. Call the police and tell them. Tell them where to read the damning evidence. I bet you won't and if you do, I doubt you will tell us how they fell on the floor laughing and told you to get lost.

glorydaz

Too many words of the fancy variety, no doubt. :plain:

You're sure gloating over a word that was a joke to begin with. Had I known it would make your head swell bigger than ever, I'd have tried another form of humor on you.

You called me. :) Make up your mind...either of them.

Now that's impressive. I mean, given your imagination.

Why glory, stop it. People will say we're in love. :D

Ah lookie here.... Town is trying to be funny. :chuckle:

There. Just send me another little "look at me" in the CP when you want to talk again. Otherwise, I'll be moving on now.

:e4e:

So you've said before.

Does this mean "for real" this time or "for dramatic effect"?

elohiym

in the biblical sense of "seize and carry off (someone) by force", i don't believe they were made to cook and clean

anyhoo, that's the best i could come up with at the moment - working on some end of the semester work at the moment

come up with a better term to assuage the sensitivities of the girlyman if you can :idunno:

I like the word ravish.

don't get to use it often enough :thumb:

soon as i start dating again, i hope to be seizing and carrying off all sorts of wimmens for my nefarious uses :Shimei:

Promiscuous fool or rapist wannabe?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You're sure gloating over a word that was a joke to begin with.
Noting a thing isn't gloating. You go to that a good deal. It's an issue with you.

Ah lookie here.... Town is trying to be funny. :chuckle:
Well, if you thought it was funny it would mean you're capable of self-deprecating humor.

Anyway, rape is still a legally and morally unjustifiable offense, in no way a just desert or condoned by either moral or secular law. The victim of a rape bears no, literally no responsibility for the act of the rapist, who is wholly and singularly responsible for that particular sin and will answer for it absent grace.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, you didn't realize that you confessed to marriage fraud in order to obtain health care benefits? Well, you did. Oops, I guess.

Indeed he did.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3849183&postcount=36

she filed for divorce and moved out ten years ago

we put the action in abeyance so i could stay on her health insurance

she has established a separate residence and we have no intention of reconciling

in fact, i plan to finalize soon

elohiym

What is marriage fraud?

In family law, marriage fraud is lying to the person you are marrying about your willingness to have children or sex with them, and the remedy is an annulment — it’s as if the marriage never existed. In other areas of law, it’s marrying to get a particular benefit — a tax break, immigration status, health insurance, social security benefits, military benefits, even a gym membership.​

1PeaceMaker

Very true. I find it amazing that such a violation on another human being is being made light of. I can't think of another criminal act in which the perpetrator is defended so vehemently.

Truly disturbing.

Apparently we have a rapist subculture in the west that will protect neither male nor female victim (minus hapless virgin females in something like nun's apparel) - and it seems cloaked in western religious garb under the title "Christian." Not fair to the rest of Christianity with decency about these things.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Running to Sherman for help again, coward?

Stop playing her.

You only posted EXACTLY what he stated himself. I have provided the link in this thread and in the Woodshed which clearly shows your comment is valid.

ClimateSanity

Staying married to retain a certain benefit does not equal getting married in order to obtain a certain benefit. There is no fraud. Also, the rape admittance was done tongue in cheek to show the absurdity of the changes in rape definition. Any conviction would require evidence and tongue in check non sincere satirical admittance is not evidence in any serious courtroom. You guys want to destroy a guy because you hate his beliefs. Any person secure in himself would never be so vindictive. You guys will do nothing anyway because you know its a joke.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's marriage fraud.

In the context of that thread, he was asking others opinions of dating a much younger women he had met at the library even though he was still married.

Apparently he doesn't like to have his EXACT words posted unless it's at his convenience.

bybee

Staying married to retain a certain benefit does not equal getting married in order to obtain a certain benefit. There is no fraud. Also, the rape admittance was done tongue in cheek to show the absurdity of the changes in rape definition. Any conviction would require evidence and tongue in check non sincere satirical admittance is not evidence in any serious courtroom. You guys want to destroy a guy because you hate his beliefs. Any person secure in himself would never be so vindictive. You guys will do nothing anyway because you know its a joke.

It is not a joke.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Staying married to retain a certain benefit does not equal getting married in order to obtain a certain benefit. There is no fraud.

of course not - the insurance company knew of our changed marital status (separated, not divorced) and allowed it

there was no fraud

and this has been hashed out many times in the past

Also, the rape admittance was done tongue in cheek to show the absurdity of the changes in rape definition.

i suspect this concept will remain beyond elo's limited powers of comprehension

Status
Not open for further replies.