Anybody know much about Islam?

egyptianmuslim

Again
Word of Jesus= Jesus said"........."= from God

All books of NT except the words of Jesus isn't holy for muslims ... also you can know that book of hadith of muslims is very important book but not holy if it contradicts Quran.

God's Truth

Pot, meet kettle

You cannot just say anything you want about me. Show where I called the Qur'an a lie. Show it now or concede. I said from the beginning of my discussion here that I will not call her book and prophet a lie if she does not say it about my prophet and Holy Bible.

Think about what you speak about others before you say it.

Greg Jennings

You cannot just say anything you want about me. Show where I called the Qur'an a lie. Show it now or concede. I said from the beginning of my discussion here that I will not call her book and prophet a lie if she does not say it about my prophet and Holy Bible.

Think about what you speak about others before you say it.
Well if you truly are as respectful of the Quran as you claim to be, then I fully apologize. That's few and far between among the "Christians" here

brewmama

Well if you truly are as respectful of the Quran as you claim to be, then I fully apologize. That's few and far between among the "Christians" here

Why in the world would you expect a Christian to be respectful of the Quran? If that were the case, we would be Muslims.

Krsto

G T all NT is human work except the words of the tongue of Jesus is God's word .

What percent of Muslims in America, in Egypt, and the world, agree that the words of Jesus in the Gospels are reliable enough to live by? I rejected the doctrine of inerrant scriptures but still live by the words of Jesus in the Gospels, with the Sharia of Paul and the other apostles adding wisdom.

Krsto

Why in the world would you expect a Christian to be respectful of the Quran? If that were the case, we would be Muslims.

Many Muslims accept Christians as fellow Muslims. Two of the largest Muslim organizations in the world (100 million members and 40 million members) consider anyone who worships God and is at peace with Muslims to be a Muslim. "Muslim" is just a generic term which means "faithful."

Krsto

Thanks, I'm happy to know Krsto
We muslims accept Christianity that was practiced by Jesus during his prophecy. Any reformation after Jesus's rising is not holy work

Islam has undergone tremendous transformation since the days of Muhammad, so much so that many Muslims are calling for a return to the progressive faith that was first revealed. Are you one of them and you agree with http://muslimreformmovement.org/

6days

Quran doesn't say any thing bad about Jesus and mother, both has a top place in the heaven
You didn't answer my question...
Again... "Why do Muslims claim the Bible has been corrupted when the Qu'ran tells us that the Bible (Injil, Torah, Psalms) has been given step by step and that Allah can protect his word?
Shouldn't Muslims embrace God's uncorrupted Word found in the Bible?