Anybody know much about Islam?

Apple7

Quran isn't OT to explain it as you like, also you deform the English translation of Quran.. it is not a healthy work..try Aripiprazole 10 mg daily for ten days at 7PM if good cont. for two month this will help you to feel the reality, sorry Apple I see you living inside your mind. Did you have a course of CPT?

Here you go...tell us what this passage means...

وإذا الموءدة سئلت بأي ذنب قتلت وإذا الصحف نشرت

6days

His purpose was to go to the cross for us. He could have called ten thousand angels to save Him from the cross... But then you and I would not have a mediator between us and A Holy God. We would be lost for eternity. Jesus took the penalty you and I deserve for our sin. He suffered physical death and separation from God.
But..... Because Jesus defeated death, we too can be resurrected to eternal life with the God of Heaven who knows our name, and loves us.

Krsto

There you go folks....A muslim from Egypt, and he doesn't even know Arabic!

Watch him run from his Koran...

So he doesn't know Arabic and you do. So what. Are you proud of yourself now? Now go spend your energies on something useful. Your bloviating is clogging my thread with nothing worth reading.

dodge

I've been doing a lot of study about Islam these last 2 years. I find the public narrative to be completely wrong and most Christians are content to just spread lies about it, never bothering to do any fact checking, just accepting anything that's negative and passing it along on their Facebook wall.

From time to time I come up with questions where I wished I had a knowledgeable person to field those questions.

Anybody here fit that bill?

Most confused folks keep saying Islam is a religion of peace while Muslims all over the world are murdering folks.

journey

Most confused folks keep saying Islam is a religion of peace while Muslims all over the world are murdering folks.

You're right. Islam has never been a religion of peace. Add all kinds of barbaric acts that don't result in death. Their own family members aren't safe.