Anybody know much about Islam?

Apple7

This is the true translation:
48:28
It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion. And sufficient is Allah as Witness.
God in that time and place is talking to Muhammad's folk not to Jesus's folk

Ummmm..that's your rebuttal, mr. islam?

I expected you to do something more than to hide behind a popular English translation.

I forgot that you don't know any Arabic.

Krsto

OK egyptianmuslim, did Mohammed intend to establish a new religion or was he trying to get people to be faithful (muslim) toward God?

Krsto

There is one small slice of Christianity (Dominionist) that may believe in global domination and who believe the millenium is contingent on that. But I think you are confusing global outreach with the Gospel with theocratic domination. I know of no such domination doctrine in the evangelical sector which is involved in missions. When the 1st Amendment was created it resolved a long-lasting problem on many fronts--the problem of those religions that seek theocracy.

Perhaps there are Muslims who leave out their eschatology altogether; I don't know. But I do know that most of it calls for the caliphation of the world so that the mahdi comes.

I'm not confusing the two, just using the same language. To me if Christians are employed in all walks of life and try to make decisions based on their understanding of WWJD, that's domination, in a good sort of way. It doesn't have to (and shouldn't) involve ecclesiastical control.

As for a caliphate, the whole Muslim community has to have consensus on even declaring a caliphate and the Sunni and Shia will never be in consensus so it will never happen on a world-wide scale. On a local scale it could happen, but modern Muslims are increasingly less inclined to promote a caliphate, and that trend will continue.

Last edited:

egyptianmuslim

OK egyptianmuslim, did Mohammed intend to establish a new religion or was he trying to get people to be faithful (muslim) toward God?

Muhammed is not more than a messenger of God , God gave him the message(Quran) to do and teach it to his folk exactly like Moses, Islam isn't a new religion because we consider all people of God as muslims and the intend of all God's religions is one( obedience to the God only and no any media between God and his believers.)

Quran 2:62

Translation
Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve

Quran2:133

Translation
Or were you witnesses when death approached Jacob, when he said to his sons, "What will you worship after me?" They said, "We will worship your God and the God of your fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac - one God. And we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

Krsto

Muhammed is not more than a messenger of God , God gave him the message(Quran) to do and teach it to his folk exactly like Moses, Islam isn't a new religion because we consider all people of God as muslims and the intend of all God's religions is one( obedience to the God only and no any media between God and his believers.)

Quran 2:62

Translation
Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve

Quran2:133

Translation
Or were you witnesses when death approached Jacob, when he said to his sons, "What will you worship after me?" They said, "We will worship your God and the God of your fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac - one God. And we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

I like your version of Islam and that's how I interpret the Quran as well. If the Islamaphobes knew there were Muslims like you they might not get so excited about a Muslim takeover. This leads me to ask, what percent of Muslims in America have your more liberal views and what percent in Egypt? As near as I can tell our local imam has views similar to you and he was educated at the big madrasah in Cairo which supplies the imams for your country.

egyptianmuslim

I like your version of Islam and that's how I interpret the Quran as well. If the Islamaphobes knew there were Muslims like you they might not get so excited about a Muslim takeover. This leads me to ask, what percent of Muslims in America have your more liberal views and what percent in Egypt? As near as I can tell our local imam has views similar to you and he was educated at the big madrasah in Cairo which supplies the imams for your country.
Radical muslims "who thinks that his way is the only way to God and refuses the others" are greatly defeated and we hate them very much here in Egypt they are the source of contamination of islam and the source of our problem now...... most all of Egyptian muslims or christians are like me
Thanks
Adel

6days

I'm waiting your questions about Islam.

Why do Muslims claim the Bible has been corrupted when the Qu'ran tells us that the Bible (Injil, Torah, Psalms) has been given step by step and that Allah can protect his word?
Shouldn't Muslims embrace God's uncorrupted Word found in the Bible?

God's Truth

I've been doing a lot of study about Islam these last 2 years. I find the public narrative to be completely wrong and most Christians are content to just spread lies about it, never bothering to do any fact checking, just accepting anything that's negative and passing it along on their Facebook wall.

From time to time I come up with questions where I wished I had a knowledgeable person to field those questions.

Anybody here fit that bill?

Just like the Mormon's additional books...

Here is one scripture that should stop a person from continuing to contemplate believing the Mormon religion. In addition, this one scripture should stop someone from thinking of joining the Islamic/Muslim religion.

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!

Joseph Smith says the angel Moroni gave him the other testament of Jesus Christ. Do not let anyone, nor the Mormon missionaries, try to explain away what Galatians 1:8 says! The Islamic religion claims that an angel appeared to their prophet and gave him the Qur’an.

In addition, Jesus says salvation comes from Jews, not from Mormons who claim their books from the "Americas", not from the Muslims who claim a book from Muhammad.

John 4:22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

egyptianmuslim

Why do Muslims claim the Bible has been corrupted when the Qu'ran tells us that the Bible (Injil, Torah, Psalms) has been given step by step and that Allah can protect his word?
Quran doesn't say, and word of God isn't changed ...... pray to God only the creator Its name in Judaism is YAHWAH in arabic Allah He is the source of everything

Krsto

Radical muslims "who thinks that his way is the only way to God and refuses the others" are greatly defeated and we hate them very much here in Egypt they are the source of contamination of islam and the source of our problem now...... most all of Egyptian muslims or christians are like me
Thanks
Adel

That's good to know Adel. In a conversation on islamicboard.com I asked why Muslims don't learn about our common prophet Jesus in the same way Christians learn about our common prophet Moses and the Law he gave, as recommended by St. Paul who said the "scriptures will make you wise unto salvation." One answer is because Muslims the New Testament is unreliable so only know what is revealed in the Quran about Jesus. How prevalent would you say this view is in Islam? Also, does this really make sense for a Muslim to say if he uses Hadith in his theology? Are the Gospels any less reliable than the Hadith? Didn't Mohammad say that if the Christians he knew had followed the Gospel they would get their reward in heaven? How could he say that if he had no respect for the reliability of the Gospels?

egyptianmuslim

Thanks, I'm happy to know Krsto
We muslims accept Christianity that was practiced by Jesus during his prophecy. Any reformation after Jesus's rising is not holy work

God's Truth

That's good to know Adel. In a conversation on islamicboard.com I asked why Muslims don't learn about our common prophet Jesus in the same way Christians learn about our common prophet Moses and the Law he gave, as recommended by St. Paul who said the "scriptures will make you wise unto salvation." One answer is because Muslims the New Testament is unreliable so only know what is revealed in the Quran about Jesus. How prevalent would you say this view is in Islam? Also, does this really make sense for a Muslim to say if he uses Hadith in his theology? Are the Gospels any less reliable than the Hadith? Didn't Mohammad say that if the Christians he knew had followed the Gospel they would get their reward in heaven? How could he say that if he had no respect for the reliability of the Gospels?

The Muslims only believe what the Qur'an says about Jesus.

The Qur'an says Jesus was a prophet and will come at the end of the world, but they do not believe he died for the sins of the world.

God's Truth

Thanks, I'm happy to know Krsto
We muslims accept Christianity that was practiced by Jesus during his prophecy. Any reformation after Jesus's rising is not holy work

You are not making yourself clear. You know that Muslims only believe what the Qur'an says about Jesus.

egyptianmuslim

Gospel(INJEEL) isn't NT it is the word of Jesus ie Jesus said .....,...

Hadith isn't a perfect work it was written 100 yrs or more after death of Mohammed the accepted Hadith is about 10000 from total 300 000 ie one every thirty

egyptianmuslim

Why do Muslims claim the Bible has been corrupted when the Qu'ran tells us thatu the Bible (Injil, Torah, Psalms) has been given step by step and that Allah can protect his word?

You are not making yourself clear. You know that Muslims only believe what the Qur'an says about Jesus.

Quran doesn't say any thing bad about Jesus and mother, both has a top place in the heaven