Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

glorydaz

No, its not complicated, neither is there just some theological formula of salvation to just give mental assent to to effect some magical salvation. If I have real faith, and the Spirit of God is inspiring, leading, guiding my life,...I will walk according to his law, live a principled life, living a life that does not transgress his ways, DOING HIS WILL, serving the Spirit. Thats the whole point. No one is denying Pauls writing on this, but it needs to be put into proper perspective, within the greater context of religious living, how this becomes practical or efficacious in our own lives. Therefore, I find nothing wrong with the general sentiment shared by marhig, and have presented a smiliar commentary for years here. Nothing new or surprising. Christ comes to transform lives, not just offers some vicarious salvation. There is so much more in the greater equation.

The greater equation is whether we are laboring to enter into rest, or whether we have entered....trusting the Lord to do in us what we can never do ourselves. The greater equation is whether we struggle and struggle to do what man was never meant to do without complete and total reliance on God.

john w

Hall of Fame
... then all you believe is an intellectual concept that by just some easy believism

No, in what you call "easy believism," believing that that all the LORD God requires from rotten, dirty, no good, undeserving sinners, is that they shut their self righteous mouths, and admit their guilt, "every mouth that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God," that they have sinned,in what they do, don't do, in what they think, and what they don't think, and thus "come short of the glory of God,"(Romans 3:19-23 KJV), and they accept the only, sole provision provided by the LORD God, the dbr of the Lord Jesus Christ, as the sole solution to the sin/sins, issue,"justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus(Romans 3:24 KJV)," as a free, "no strings attached" gift(by definition=survey Ephesians 2:8 KJV, Romans 6:3 KJV),is not "easy," as you muse, as it is the most difficult thing for the self righteous man/woman to undertake, because of pride, and their failure to understand their dire condition, their failure to understand that just being a "more cleaner rat" than their fellow rats, "does not cut it," as the #1 attribute of the LORD God, in the book, is his holiness(survey Isaiah), and thus, their "easy workism," is actually quite "easy," to the self righteous, "pull yourself by your own apron springs, self efforts,"and explains why most are lost.

No, God the Father, will not allow the most beautiful person to ever walk this grave yard, witness His only begotten Son to be mocked, spit upon, beaten, whipped, have his beard torn off, and then crucified, and then be questioned, spitefully insulted, by you self righteous rats, who compare each other with themselves, instead of the standard of righteousness, the Lord Jesus Christ, "the righteousness of God," with your,"How much do I owe you for this gift, as I do not want this 'easy believism'!!!!!!!!Look at my work, instead of the Saviour!!! I deserve it!!! I deserve a gift of God, eternal life, by what I do!!!!!!!!?"

No, "easy workism"..............

This brilliant post, is "Post Of The Year."

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Moon beams breaking new horizons......

Moon beams breaking new horizons......

No need to sigh :)

I know this is your classic retort to my sharings, it comes with the territory ;)

My statement holds -

Quote Originally Posted by freelight:

Just because something is in the Bible does not make it true, neither does the Bible contain the totality or finality of truth, since no religious book could, although some books are more useful than others.

Lets reiterate some - there are many things in the bible from different authors, time periods and so on, various content,...just because something is in the Bible does not automatically make it true, since that will be determined by various factors, relevant to if those customs or teachings hold for us today, or even make sense. Progressive revelation itself and evolution has already made some content already no longer necessary or obsolete,...just look at the NT how it brings modification, reformation, change to the old systems to offer its own.

I say the Bible is not a compile of the totality or finality of truth, because i dont believe the doctrine of 'biblical inerrancy' or 'infallibility' is necessary to uphold, since we can use the writings and take what we can from them without such an assumption, and still find meaning and value in such writings, properly discerned.

Some books in the bible are more useful than others, no moonbeams about it. (to say nothing of 'unicorns' in the KJV Bible - ha!) -you cant put 'God' in a box, neither assume any one given 'reformation' of systematic theology is the 'be all, end all' of progressive revelation, since progressive revelation eventually ends that capsulation with further expansion, even new dispensations of truth.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christ comes to transform lives, not just offers some vicarious salvation. There is so much more in the greater equation.

The Lord Jesus Christ came not to make "good" people better, not to "transform" old homes, "improving" them, "rehabbing them;" Ney...He came to make spiritually "dead people," "destroy old homes, tearing them down, making new homes," alive, "in Christ."

You religious prostitutes are experts in attempting to resuscitate corps.

john w

Hall of Fame
No need to sigh :)

I know this is your classic retort to my sharings, it comes with the territory ;)

My statement holds -

Lets reiterate some - there are many things in the bible from different authors, time periods and so on, various content,...just because something is in the Bible does not automatically make it true, since that will be determined by various factors, relevant to if those customs or teachings hold for us today, or even make sense. Progressive revelation itself and evolution has already made some content already no longer necessary or obsolete,...just look at the NT how it brings modification, reformation, change to the old systems to offer its own.

I say the Bible is not a compile of the totality or finality of truth, because i dont believe the doctrine of 'biblical inerrancy' or 'infallibility' is necessary to uphold, since we can use the writings and take what we can from them without such an assumption, and still find meaning and value in such writings, properly discerned.

Some books in the bible are more useful than others, no moonbeams about it. (to say nothing of 'unicorns' in the KJV Bible - ha!) -you cant put 'God' in a box, neither assume any one given 'reformation' of systematic theology is the 'be all, end all' of progressive revelation, since progressive revelation eventually ends that capsulation with further expansion, even new dispensations of truth.

Translation: He is not a bible believer, as he "uses," the bible, like a car manual, "chooses" what he "likes," just like ice creme, ads he/she is his/her own authority.

We know-it's called "subjectivity," per Judges 21:25 KJV, mysticism, agnosticism.

Members of the boc can just ignored him/her/it, and file him/her/it, under:

"Lost."

Carry on....

marhig

Very odd, since I've never met a member of the body of Christ who willfully sins. In fact, I've never known any member of the body of Christ who is as taken up with sin as you carnal folks are.

"We should be dead to our old life....". What, your confidence is still in the flesh? You don't believe God is able to perform what He has promised? :think:

Quite the fancy attempt at sermonizing right there. :chuckle:

Dead to sin is not dead to self.

Dead to sin does not mean turning from sin.

Sadly, you have a lot of religious speak, but it's without the power of truth...because you make it up as you go along.

I thought that you believed that all your sins, past present and future are forgiven? Why believe that if you never sin? Or are using Jesus again to say that he's covered all your sins for you so God can't see your sin? which is nonsense!

Dead to self is dead to our old self, dead to our old ways and sins and living by the will of God. We will still sin, but we shouldn't be wilfully sinning. That should be being put to death by the Spirit. As we become stronger in God, it should become harder to wilfully sin, to the point that we can't do it as we walk in the Spirit and grow in God. If we are weak then we will live by the lusts of our flesh and God won't remain with those who choose their flesh before him. Jesus Christ came as our perfect example to follow, so we should follow that example and live how he taught us to live before God.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

A belief in KJV-Onlyism is unnecessary and unprofitable IMO. Its a classic 'translation' of the Bible as far it goes, but not the most perfect, neither does such a 'translation' need to be worshipped as a golden calf. (another form of bibliolatry).

There you go, folks, from this admitted bible rejecting/correcting, bible mystic/agnostic, as believing every word of the book, the mutt characterizes as "unneccessary and unprofitable." The Lord Jesus Christ never talked like you. The devil talks like you-you talk like him.

Who talks like the Lord Jesus Christ re. "What saith the Scriptures, about themselves"-me, or you? Rhetorical q.

Prove "Originals Only-ism"-chapter, verse.

Prove "Errors Only-ism"-chapter, verse.

Prove "Any version/translation will do ism"-chapter, verse.

Chapter, verse, that testifies to your satanic, made up humanist "argument," that a translation cannot be "is given by inspiration."

Chapter, verse, that allows you to revise/change, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God...," to "All scripture was given by inspiration of God...." i.e., an expired bible.

neither does such a 'translation' need to be worshipped as a golden calf. (another form of bibliolatry).

Ah....The mantra of bible correctors/rejectors/mystics/agnostics, as they compare notes with each other on this theoretical bible, that their impotent "god" they allegedly worship, is as much a moron as themselves, as, although He created the universe, raises the dead,..................He just could not see to it to not only communicate His scripture, but also preserve it, w/o error, even though scripture, by definition, has no errors, as the forces of the sun/heat, rain, cold, wind, sand, overpowered Him, as He lost His masterpiece, and now, He is beholden to His creatures, to "hep" Him recover it, or at least an "almost scripture," as they throw up their handy dandy "trump card" of "Bible/paper worshipers/to be worshipped as a golden calf. (another form of bibliolatry."

Yes, that is real scriptural, freebaser. Oh, yes...You don't have the scriptures, by your own admission.

Poor freebaser.

Listen up, all you wicked bible rejectors: Who talked you out of your faith in the book? It certainly was not the LORD God. Guess who? And know that you would have no objective knowledge, re. the true LORD God, the Christ, w/o the written(scripture-get it, morons?),by which He chose to reveal Himself-NONE.

And, as told your fellow critic, stooge Zekie-The old reliable "paper worshiping" technique,which you characterize as "to be worshipped as a golden calf. (another form of bibliolatry," eh, bible corrector/mystic/agnostic? Wow!Another bible corrector/rejector/mystic/agnostic just bamboozled me!!! How long did it take you to GOOD/Bing that cliche, loser freebaser, as you floored us bible believers all, as we have never heard that "argument" before, until you spammed it? !!! That's it, you loser? That is your best volley? Tell me you have more. Please? Compare notes with Zekie? Surfed the net, did you? Stunning.

No, you vile bible rejector, devil boy, bible mystic/agnostic, again, as you would have no objective knowledge, NADA, about the true LORD God of the bible, and His Christ, w/o the book, by which He is revealed. It's called objective revelation, via objective words, you mutt, you engager in sophistry. "worshiping," "bibliolatry," loser, would be worshiping the rock, papyrus, pages, "paper," upon which the words were engraved, you pathetic punks. No, we esteem, praise, magnify, glorify, the very words, loser, of the LORD God, as He commands, which you despise, not the "paper," upon which you roll your joints.You, since your a humanist, not surveying, scripture's own testimony, about itself, call that "bible worship, ","idolatry," "bibliolatry," which is a code name for a "subtil"(Genesis 3 KJV) "doctrine" of hating the word of God, replacing it with your subjectivism, and pseudo-"intellectualism"/"scholarship," to lord over others, your addiction, and asserting, "I don't study the book's own testimony about itself, so, being the biblical buffoon that I am, I will just throw up another cliche, that I read in a book, on the net, on another bible rejecting agnostic/mystic sight, and I will be just fine.....Professor Judas tells me so."

No, punk, the Holy Bible also testifies of the praise, the reverence, the esteem,the respect, the awe we are commanded to have for the word of God:

"Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food." Job 23:12 KJV

"In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me." Psalms 56:4 KJV

"In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word." Psalms 56:10 KJV

"Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word." Psalms 119:161KJV

"I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name." Psalms 138:2

"For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word." Isaiah KJV 66:2

"And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord:....." Acts 13:48 KJV

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:..." 2 Thes. 3:1 KJV

Tell us, freebaser....Are the above scriptures, one of the many "errant," in error, scriptures?

Well,punk?

Members of the boc esteem, praise, magnify, and glorify what the LORD God esteems, praises, magnifies, and glorifies, and at which he demands that we trembleth at, be in awe of, and which He magnifies, above over His name-His word. In contrast, you, devil worshiper, cliche that as "bible worship, bibliolatry," you satanic punk.

Another bible corrector/agnostic/mystic,in contrast to a bible believer, is exposed.

Thanks, again, for the concession speech.

Rough, tough words? You bet. The bible, war, is rough/tough. Accept it.

john w

Hall of Fame
the big bad wolf if gonna getcha! lol.........

No, that would be you, wolfie.

And the wolf is going to lecture a bible believer, on how to correct, an uncorrectable book, as he/she throws up that cute little "The Modern English" of, "lol?"

Sure, you are. No, wolfie...This is not a teen site, or:

TeenAcover.jpg

Please teach us, Barbie. Please?

lifeisgood

Why believe that if you never sin? Or are using Jesus again to say that he's covered all your sins for you so God can't see your sin? which is nonsense!

God does not see you. God does not see me. God ONLY sees His Son. If you are IN His Son, then God sees you through His Son because the blood of His Son has paid your debt, which you cannot pay no matter how much you do.

God is pleased ONLY with His Son (Matthew 3:17).

When God sees you or I IN His Son, then I can rest that all is decided already.

lifeisgood

We will still sin, but we shouldn't be wilfully sinning.

Yes, we still sin, but all sin past, present, and future has been placed UNDER the blood of the Lamb; otherwise, no one could ever come to God. Period.

Not every person has the same testimony. Some, it is instantaneous (Cornelius, Acts 10).

Another, will take a while (I Cor. 5).

lifeisgood

That should be being put to death by the Spirit. As we become stronger in God, it should become harder to wilfully sin, to the point that we can't do it as we walk in the Spirit and grow in God. If we are weak then we will live by the lusts of our flesh and God won't remain with those who choose their flesh before him. Jesus Christ came as our perfect example to follow, so we should follow that example and live how he taught us to live before God.

How about these, marhig? Abraham, Jacob, David, Peter, etc. Were they willfully sinning? Were they weak in the faith? Did God reject them? Did the Spirit left them alone without hope?

lifeisgood

James White latest? Talk about a ravening wolf. He says 'when I finish this, I'll have to rewrite the King James controversy.' You should see his face at the around the 1:20:00 mark.

"Christian Renewal Focused on True Knowledge of Christ vs. Neo-Marxism then CBGM."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajStQTjs-gI

He thinks he who uses the King James are so stupid.

Zeke

There you go, folks, from this admitted bible rejecting/correcting, bible mystic/agnostic, as believing every word of the book, the mutt characterizes as "unneccessary and unprofitable." The Lord Jesus Christ never talked like you. The devil talks like you-you talk like him.

Who talks like the Lord Jesus Christ re. "What saith the Scriptures, about themselves"-me, or you? Rhetorical q.

Chapter, verse, that testifies to your satanic, made up humanist "argument," that a translation cannot be "is given by inspiration."

Chapter, verse, that allows you to revise/change, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God...," to "All scripture was given by inspiration of God...." i.e., an expired bible.

Ah....The mantra of bible correctors/rejectors/mystics/agnostics, as they compare notes with each other on this theoretical bible, that their impotent "god" they allegedly worship, is as much a moron as themselves, as, although He created the universe, raises the dead,..................He just could not see to it to not only communicate His scripture, but also preserve it, w/o error, even though scripture, by definition, has no errors, as the forces of the sun/heat, rain, cold, wind, sand, overpowered Him, as He lost His masterpiece, and now, He is beholden to His creatures, to "hep" Him recover it, or at least an "almost scripture," as they throw up their handy dandy "trump card" of "Bible/paper worshipers/to be worshipped as a golden calf. (another form of bibliolatry."

Yes, that is real scriptural, freebaser. Oh, yes...You don't have the scriptures, by your own admission.

Poor freebaser.

Listen up, all you wicked bible rejectors: Who talked you out of your faith in the book? It certainly was not the LORD God. Guess who? And know that you would have no objective knowledge, re. the true LORD God, the Christ, w/o the written(scripture-get it, morons?),by which He chose to reveal Himself-NONE.

And, as told your fellow critic, stooge Zekie-The old reliable "paper worshiping" technique,which you characterize as "to be worshipped as a golden calf. (another form of bibliolatry," eh, bible corrector/mystic/agnostic? Wow!Another bible corrector/rejector/mystic/agnostic just bamboozled me!!! How long did it take you to GOOD/Bing that cliche, loser freebaser, as you floored us bible believers all, as we have never heard that "argument" before, until you spammed it? !!! That's it, you loser? That is your best volley? Tell me you have more. Please? Compare notes with Zekie? Surfed the net, did you? Stunning.

No, you vile bible rejector, devil boy, bible mystic/agnostic, again, as you would have no objective knowledge, NADA, about the true LORD God of the bible, and His Christ, w/o the book, by which He is revealed. It's called objective revelation, via objective words, you mutt, you engager in sophistry. "worshiping," "bibliolatry," loser, would be worshiping the rock, papyrus, pages, "paper," upon which the words were engraved, you pathetic punks. No, we esteem, praise, magnify, glorify, the very words, loser, of the LORD God, as He commands, which you despise, not the "paper," upon which you roll your joints.You, since your a humanist, not surveying, scripture's own testimony, about itself, call that "bible worship, ","idolatry," "bibliolatry," which is a code name for a "subtil"(Genesis 3 KJV) "doctrine" of hating the word of God, replacing it with your subjectivism, and pseudo-"intellectualism"/"scholarship," to lord over others, your addiction, and asserting, "I don't study the book's own testimony about itself, so, being the biblical buffoon that I am, I will just throw up another cliche, that I read in a book, on the net, on another bible rejecting agnostic/mystic sight, and I will be just fine.....Professor Judas tells me so."

No, punk, the Holy Bible also testifies of the praise, the reverence, the esteem,the respect, the awe we are commanded to have for the word of God:

"Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food." Job 23:12 KJV

"In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me." Psalms 56:4 KJV

"In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word." Psalms 56:10 KJV

"Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word." Psalms 119:161KJV

"I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name." Psalms 138:2

"For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word." Isaiah KJV 66:2

"And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord:....." Acts 13:48 KJV

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:..." 2 Thes. 3:1 KJV

Tell us, freebaser....Are the above scriptures, one of the many "errant," in error, scriptures?

Well,punk?

Members of the boc esteem, praise, magnify, and glorify what the LORD God esteems, praises, magnifies, and glorifies, and at which he demands that we trembleth at, be in awe of, and which He magnifies, above over His name-His word. In contrast, you, devil worshiper, cliche that as "bible worship, bibliolatry," you satanic punk.

Another bible corrector/agnostic/mystic,in contrast to a bible believer, is exposed.

Still vanity making an object into a idol, The living substance is the parabolic truth in the story of scriptures, 2Cor 3:6. Your a spiritual child in love with an image.

john w

Hall of Fame
Still vanity making an object into a idol, The living substance is the parabolic truth in the story of scriptures, 2Cor 3:6. Your a spiritual child in love with an image.

You, an admitted child of the devil, to the Lord Jesus Christ:"Still vanity making an object into a idol, eh, 'Jesus?'".

The Lord Jesus Christ, to you: Be gone, child of the devil.

There you go, folks, from this admitted bible rejecting/correcting, bible mystic/agnostic, as believing every word of the book, the mutt characterizes as "paper worship," making an idol, with no scriptural evidence. Of course, the loser has no scripture, as his mind is his "god," "idol." The Lord Jesus Christ never talked like you. The devil talks like you-you talk like him.

Who talks like the Lord Jesus Christ re. "What saith the Scriptures, about themselves"-me, or you? Rhetorical q, loser.

Listen up, Zekie, and all you wicked bible rejectors: Who talked you out of your faith in the book? It certainly was not the LORD God. Guess who? And know that you would have no objective knowledge, re. the true LORD God, the Christ, w/o the written(scripture-get it, morons?),by which He chose to reveal Himself-NONE.

And, Zekie-The old reliable "paper worshiping" technique,which you characterize as "idolatry."Wow!Another bible corrector/rejector/mystic/agnostic just bamboozled me!!! How long did it take you to GOOD/Bing that cliche, loser freebaser, as you floored us bible believers all, as we have never heard that "argument" before, until you spammed it? !!! That's it, you loser? That is your best volley? Tell me you have more. Please? Compare notes with your daddy, the devil, mystic Zekie? Yes...Surfed the net, did you? Stunning.

No, you vile bible rejector, devil boy, bible mystic/agnostic, again, as you would have no objective knowledge, NADA, about the true LORD God of the bible, and His Christ, w/o the book, by which He is revealed. It's called objective revelation, via objective words, you mutt, you engager in sophistry. "worshiping," "bibliolatry," loser, would be worshiping the rock, papyrus, pages, "paper," upon which the words were engraved, you pathetic punks. No, we esteem, praise, magnify, glorify, the very words, loser, of the LORD God, as He commands, which you despise, not the "paper," upon which you roll your joints.You, since your a humanist, not surveying, scripture's own testimony, about itself, call that "bible/paper worship," ","idolatry," "bibliolatry," which is a code name for a "subtil"(Genesis 3 KJV) "doctrine" of hating the word of God, replacing it with your subjectivism, and pseudo-"intellectualism"/"scholarship," to lord over others, your addiction, and asserting, "I don't study the book's own testimony about itself, so, being the biblical buffoon that I am, I will just throw up another cliche, that I read in a book, on the net, on another bible rejecting agnostic/mystic sight, and I will be just fine.....Professor Judas tells me so."

"I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name." Psalms 138:2 KJV

Tell us, Zekie....Are the above scriptures, one of the many "errant," in error, scriptures?

Well,punk?

Not a peep.

Members of the boc esteem, praise, magnify, and glorify what the LORD God esteems, praises, magnifies, and glorifies, and at which he demands that we trembleth at, be in awe of, and which He magnifies, above over His name-His word. In contrast, you, devil worshiper, cliche that as "bible/paper worship, bibliolatry," you satanic punk.

Slower:

I've reduced this mystic to sound bytes, his opinions, about opinions, of opinions....

You're not in my league, humanist mystic.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Poor freebaser.

Well,punk?

Let 'em have it, brotha!

:whip: :smack: :jeffrson: :AoO: :Grizzly: :ninja: :maxi: :Clete: :CRASH: :hammer: :box: :execute: :dead: :deadhorse:

john w

Hall of Fame
Let 'em have it, brotha!

:whip: :smack: :jeffrson: :AoO: :Grizzly: :ninja: :maxi: :Clete: :CRASH: :hammer: :box: :execute: :dead: :deadhorse:

Yes, JR, we are attempting to have an intelligent discussion, with these bible rejecting, bible correcting mystics/agnostics, pole cats, we look at us, as wacko's, for actually believing every word in "the volume of the book," as they muse, assert,smirk, "Here is the scripture, that says we no longer have the scriptures."

It's called anti-thinking.

marhig

God does not see you. God does not see me. God ONLY sees His Son. If you are IN His Son, then God sees you through His Son because the blood of His Son has paid your debt, which you cannot pay no matter how much you do.

God is pleased ONLY with His Son (Matthew 3:17).

When God sees you or I IN His Son, then I can rest that all is decided already.

And God won't see us unless the life of his son is being lived out through us. He doesn't want to see our flesh, we should be overcoming our flesh through Christ.

marhig

How about these, marhig? Abraham, Jacob, David, Peter, etc. Were they willfully sinning? Were they weak in the faith? Did God reject them? Did the Spirit left them alone without hope?
What happened when they did sin? And did they repent when the saw their sin?.