Alt-Trump

Arthur Brain

I'm not the crying kind. That's left to you liberals, who are without hope....victimhood is a sad thing.

So quit playing one then. Ya know, being persecuted the likes of the Holocaust and all that crap...Christians being thrown to the wolves etc.

Ya silly dope. Ya wanna keep track of your puerile whinge fests on here.

Arthur Brain

Indeed the world hates us, and you are of the world. It's becomes clearer with each passing day. I'm glad you hypocrites have chosen up sides and are being outed. You and Evil Eye ....of the world. :chew:

Sure, you'll be ostracized from society next and forced into silence or concentration camps...

:freak:

Arthur Brain

Not any of the dads I know ... me and my silly higher expectations and all ...

You silly person! This is the norm and there's nothing wrong with dads finding their own daughters sexy and publicly saying so...

Where have you been the last six months?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sure, you'll be ostracized from society next and forced into silence or concentration camps...

:freak:

Sigh. Imagine how much safer the US would be if Trump would remain silent ... or at the very least denied access to his Twitter account. :D

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's hard work being a hypocrite. They have to talk out of both sides of their mouth. :chuckle:
I know.
Just thrown in a nicety somewhere and all else is OK.
What really get me is that he thinks that actually works.
No wonder he has a hard time figuring out why so many don't want to hang out with him anymore.
He actually thinks all his smacks are not only harmless, but useful.
And to top it all off, he then convinces himself that HE is the one with scriptural support to do it that way, and everyone else misuses scripture.
It's got to be Danoh's way or it's not correct.

glorydaz

I know.
No wonder he has a hard time figuring out why so many don't want to hang out with him anymore.
And to top it all off, he then convinces himself that HE is the one with scriptural support to do it that way, and everyone else misuses scripture.

He's the god in his own little world. That's the "pride of life".

Danoh

It's hilarious to watch your perverted dance.

Smack!

You sure look nice today (so that makes up for that smack).

Smack!

I love ya (so that makes up for that smack).

Smack!

I sure do enjoy your company (so that makes up for that smack).

Smack!
Smack!

That's because you needed a reminder.

Oh, but nevertheless, honey, I luv ya, can't ya tell?

Nope.

I was well aware of why I added that about your Holiday decorations.

Because it has been on my mind, because my cousin tragically died a few years back, I sorely miss her, and I've been meaning to compliment you on that, because she also had had that beautiful "gift."

But leave it to your kind to continue to read your so crystal clear obviously corrupt perspective into a thing.

You and your fool pals equally share said god awful trait in common - everything has some hidden evil agenda to you but your precious own and or the life-long corrupt, admitted sexual predator: The Donald.

In contrast, actual objectivity is easily able to call your kind out, while at the same time ever being able to separate that aspect from any value your kind might nevertheless also contribute.

But you and your pals are Trump supporters.

Your above both proven and described crystal clear incompetence at separating one thing from another, being why you and your kind so easily turn around and support the very evil you so incompetently suspect in another's simple, honest, hearthelfelt compliment.

You're bigots. Plain and simple.

Thank God for Romans 5:8 on each your behalf - on all our behalf.

We each certainly continually prove the truth of what that passage so simply asserts was so needed on each our behalf.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope.

I was well aware of why I added that about your Holiday decorations.
You jumped to conclusion right away.
My replay wasn't about what you said in your quote that I quoted, fool.
My replay was to demonstrate what your recurring pattern is when you post ------- smack smack throw in a compliment smack smack.

But I do marvel at your incompetence of not jumping to conclusions, followed by imagining a hidden agenda of evil.

Danoh be Danoh.

:D

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I know.
You and your kind. You and your pals.