Alt-Trump

Arthur Brain

Fathers dote on their daughters and you're a creep for thinking Trump was publicly stating that he wanted sex with his daughter. Then again, men having sex together is just great in your book.

Oh, so publicly saying he'd probably want to date her if she wasn't his daughter is 'normal' in your world is it? Doting fathers wouldn't say any such thing and your hang up with homosexuality ain't my problem either Pat. The guys a total crank and the sooner he's booted into touch the better. He's as much business being in the Oval Office as my cats last comment on littertray.com...

Danoh

I am disgraceful and self-deluded because I do NOT think molestation is OK?
What a joke you are!

My shame? For NOT thinking it's OK to molest?????
What's wrong with you?

YOU acting like you have a moral high-ground to stand on is funny.
Neither of us thinks molestation is OK, so whatever you just said about me applies to you as well.

Lol - apparantly, you had a big hand in helping, who was it that developed the Dance "The Twist"?

:chuckle: you, Trump supporter, you.

By the way, I have greatly enjoyed your thread on various Holiday decorations.

Reminds me of a favorite cousin of mine.

She too has a real flair for that sort of thing.

Ya missed your calling, sis.

And obviously, calling out a thing objectively is not...your call :chuckle:

Again, that Holiday decorations thread was a great thread :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Oh what absolute bollocks. The sleazebag said if she wasn't his own daughter he'd probably be dating her. What do you think dates generally lead to Tam? Oh, not to mention the age difference and all...quit projecting onto me Tam, I'm tired of it frankly. It's no wonder the press in general found his comments downright creepy at 'best'.
Trump was not saying that he wanted to have incestual sex with his own daughter.
You are the sleeze for perpetuating that lie.

And by the way, just because 'the press' says something does not make it accurate.

Trump did not say he wanted to commit incest with his own daughter.
It is YOU trying to twist his words to mean that.

Trump did not say he wanted to commit incest with his own daughter any more than my own son wanted to commit incest with me (his mother) by what he said.
If you would get your mind out of the gutter, you would know that.

Arthur Brain

Trump was not saying that he wanted to have incestual sex with his own daughter.
You are the sleeze for perpetuating that lie.

And by the way, just because 'the press' says something does not make it accurate.

Trump did not say he wanted to commit incest with his own daughter.
It is YOU trying to twist his words to mean that.

Trump did not say he wanted to commit incest with his own daughter any more than my own son wanted to commit incest with me (his mother) by what he said.
If you would get your mind out of the gutter, you would know that.

Ok, sure, it's natural for a father to make public comments or even private ones about how they'd like to date their own daughter if they weren't their progeny.

You wanna get a bloody grip.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, so publicly saying he'd probably want to date her if she wasn't his daughter is 'normal' in your world is it? Doting fathers wouldn't say any such thing and your hang up with homosexuality ain't my problem either Pat. The guys a total crank and the sooner he's booted into touch the better. He's as much business being in the Oval Office as my cats last comment on littertray.com...

:AMR: The disgusting part is his comment regarding his DAUGHTER. Had he said the same thing about Eric or Don Jr. it would have been just as sleazy ...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Lol - apparantly, you had a big hand in helping, who was it that developed the Dance "The Twist"?

:chuckle: you, Trump supporter, you.

By the way, I have greatly enjoyed your thread on various Holiday decorations.

Reminds me of a favorite cousin of mine.

She too has a real flair for that sort of thing.

Ya missed your calling, sis.

And obviously, calling out a thing objectively is not...your call :chuckle:

Again, that Holiday decorations thread was a great thread :)
It's hilarious to watch your perverted dance.

Smack!

You sure look nice today (so that makes up for that smack).

Smack!

I love ya (so that makes up for that smack).

Smack!

I sure do enjoy your company (so that makes up for that smack).

Smack!
Smack!

That's because you needed a reminder.

Oh, but nevertheless, honey, I luv ya, can't ya tell?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Ok, sure, it's natural for a father to make public comments or even private ones about how they'd like to date their own daughter if they weren't their progeny.

You wanna get a bloody grip.
You are the one that needs to get a grip.

You still cannot distinguish between "if she were not my daughter" with "if she were my daughter".

By your silly logic, my son was saying he wanted to have sex with his mother.
That's utterly ridiculous.

glorydaz

Ok Mrs Rapist.

:freak:

You still cannot distinguish between "if she were not my daughter" with "if she were my daughter".

Hey, if my son wasn't my son, he'd be just they guy I'd want to date. I raised him right, and he's very good looking, to boot. The desperation we see from the left is almost too much to endure. We shouldn't have to.

Arthur Brain

Hey, if my son wasn't my son, he'd be just they guy I'd want to date. I raised him right, and he's very good looking, to boot. The desperation we see from the left is almost too much to endure. We shouldn't have to.

So go cry your self righteous hypocrisy into a puddle or something GD...

glorydaz

It's hilarious to watch your perverted dance.

Smack!

You sure look nice today (so that makes up for that smack).

Smack!

I love ya (so that makes up for that smack).

Smack!

I sure do enjoy your company (so that makes up for that smack).

Smack!
Smack!

That's because you needed a reminder.

Oh, but nevertheless, honey, I luv ya, can't ya tell?

It's hard work being a hypocrite. They have to talk out of both sides of their mouth. :chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
We know where they learned that desperation tactic.
From their woman molesting role model ----- "It depends on what 'is' is".

Arthur Brain

Yay, so a guy more than twice the age of his own daughter thinks she's hot and would have liked to date her if she wasn't his own kid. Nothing remotely creepy about that. Most dads think the same I suppose when their daughters get to their mid to late teens if they're 'hot' enough?

:plain:

glorydaz

You want to talk classic hypocrisy?

I have been removed from calling you on your obvious double-standard in your just as obvious one-sided "Hollywood Pedophiles" thread.

And today, I was removed from Musti's one-sided thread against Caldry - merely for having called him on his often stated duplicitous desire for a forum where only he and your pals can look down your hypocritical noses at others all day long, free of opposition.

Lol - what's next - removing me from my own thread :chuckle:

You grace-less gospel of grace fools - you daily prove to one and all that the Cross you so self-righteously assert was enough in your obvious hypocrisy; was not enough for you, as far as anyone you would spit on is concerned.

Romans 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

How you each continually spit on the following by your obvious duplicity..

2 Corinthians 5:13 For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause. 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

You're some characters - I'll give ya that much :chuckle:

Indeed the world hates us, and you are of the world. It's becomes clearer with each passing day. I'm glad you hypocrites have chosen up sides and are being outed. You and Evil Eye ....of the world. :chew: