Alt-Trump

WizardofOz

At least the Donald had the guts to get rid of his wife when he got tired of her. Clinton had his wife's permission, but he was gutless. And Clinton did force himself on women. Trump was merely an ogler and a groper. There wasn't any force that I ever heard. If we knew half the things men do, we'd all have to just sit back and shut up.

Moral relativism at its finest.

Yikes...:doh:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Apparently groping isn't that big of a deal for GD. Or getting rid of a spouse if you're 'tired of them'. True "Christian conservatism" in action...

:plain:

One thing Trump said that has been proven true over and over again: that he could stand in the middle of 5th. avenue and shoot someone and they'd still vote for him. Their unswerving allegiance to him goes beyond all bounds of rational thought.

Danoh

You jumped to conclusion right away.
My replay wasn't about what you said in your quote that I quoted, fool.
My replay was to demonstrate what your recurring pattern is when you post ------- smack smack throw in a compliment smack smack.

But I do marvel at your incompetence of not jumping to conclusions, followed by imagining a hidden agenda of evil.

Danoh be Danoh.

What was that again - "My replay wasn't about what you said in your quote that I quoted, fool. My replay was..."

Yep - that is exactly what that is - YOUR rePLAY.

Lol - you must be suffering from some sort of a childhood ptsd.

Fact is I am very well aware of my words, and the pattern you describe in your distortion is one I am very careful with using as I only use it when I am addressing a tough issue with someone I at the same time value something about and that also happens to be on my mind about.

Ask GD when was the last time I threw a bone her way in my replies to her consistent duplicity.

Though I wholeheartedly agree what's his name went to far in calling her a B.

Darn it - a nicety slipped in again. Ugh!

But you so called "grace" gospelers.

:rotfl:

Well, at least you and Musti still have a choice of responding to my hot air on THIS thread; hypocrites that you both are, you do what you can to get me removed from one or another of your threads, whenever my words hit too close to home.

Though how you make that distinction must be a side show in itself as all my posts are intended to get close to home, on one thing or another, positive, or negative :chuckle:

You know, you and your pals might actually have something valid to say about my posting on your so obviously distorted Alt-Trump sense of reality if there were not so many decent people both on here and across the world who happen to agree with me.

Pst, pst - I left a hole in that last remark for you and your pals to fall through, Alice:D

Danoh

One thing Trump said that has been proven true over and over again: that he could stand in the middle of 5th. avenue and shoot someone and they'd still vote for him. Their unswerving allegiance to him goes beyond all bounds of rational thought.

Yep - welcome to the world of Alt-Trump.

Down "right" of your screen, the narrative of that master in descriptions of some old ball other dimension, Rod Sirling.

Danoh

Apparently groping isn't that big of a deal for GD. Or getting rid of a spouse if you're 'tired of them'. True "Christian conservatism" in action...

:plain:

The only reason they are turning on Moore but not on the ACTUALLY ADMITTED SEXUAL PREDATOR Trump himself, is because Moore's running threatens to help bring down all that Trump has worked so hard to bring down all by himself :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

The only reason they are turning on Moore but not on the ACTUALLY ADMITTED SEXUAL PREDATOR Trump himself, is because Moore's running threatens to help bring down all that Trump has worked so hard to bring down all by himself :chuckle:

Well, by the looks of things there's good reason for Moore to be under the spotlight regardless after having heard his interview with Hannity. Decidedly unconvincing...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What was that again - "My replay wasn't about what you said in your quote that I quoted, fool.
That's correct.
Had nothing to do with any particular sentiment, but was about your recurring patterns.
You have a pattern of smacking and then throwing in something sweet when the smacking gets heated.

Fact is I am very well aware of my words, and the pattern you describe
Then you should know how distasteful it is.

Ask GD when was the last time I threw a bone her way in my replies to her consistent duplicity.

Though I wholeheartedly agree what's his name went to far in calling her a B.

But you so called "grace" gospelers.

:rotfl:

Well, at least you and Musti still have a choice of responding to my hot air on THIS thread; hypocrites that you both are, you do what you can to get me removed from one or another of your threads, whenever my words hit too close to home.

Though how you make that distinction must be a side show in itself as all my posts are intended to get close to home, on one thing or another, positive, or negative :chuckle:

You know, you and your pals might actually have something valid to say about my posting on your so obviously distorted Alt-Trump sense of reality if there were not so many decent people both on here and across the world who happen to agree with me.

Pst, pst - I left a hole in that last remark for you and your pals to fall through, Alice:D
Ooooooo, tell us more about all your goodness, DanoMighty.
We never get tired of hearing you boast about yourself.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clueless, you are.
You suck at reading people.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you really that dumb that you cannot figure out what he meant by that?
The meaning behind that is that Hillary is so utterly evil that even if Trump murdered someone he would still be high above what she had fallen to.
That's one of the main reasons Trump knew he had a good chance of winning, because Hillary was hated so much.

Danoh

The meaning behind that is that Hillary is so utterly evil that even if Trump murdered someone he would still be high above what she had fallen to.
That's one of the main reasons Trump knew he had a good chance of winning, because Hillary was hated so much.

True, she was hated by many.

But loved by more (for their own self-deluded reasons).

Fact - one reason why life-long crook Trump won was because life-long crook Hillary underestimated just how many bigots the so called "right" has continued to be comprised of, etc.

In contrast, incompetent Obama, because he was still so new to it all and promised so much to so many across all aisles, and McCain proved ever clueless, beat McCain.

Obama, who like Trump is greater on promise than delivery (but no where near as god awful as Trump has proven to be) had tried to warn Hillary, but she is as self-absorbed as Trump is.

Fact is, Trump himself was unsure how he would end up, just about to the very last minute of the polls the night of the election.

But a key reason why Hillary lost was because she simply got too cocky; which compelled her to drop the ball on key Electoral states.

Just as your fool Trump has ended up doing; thus why your fool party all of a sudden claims some phoney moral high ground against the one sexual predator (Moore), but not against admitted sexual predator himself: Donald Trump.

Where, you hypocrites, is your "well that was years ago" for Moore also?

But you are Trump supporters - short for self-delusion.

So paint these things how your self-delusion automatically compels you to Trumpers, which compulsion does, before you even have a chance to see you have outsmarted yourselves once more, you do :chuckle:

Danoh

By the way, that is nonsense - you of all people ought to know not to take a thing out of context.

And Trump said that within a context much like that context within which he makes those lewd remarks about his daughter; because he has always asserted he can say what he pleases and get away with it, so he does for how great the fool claims he is able make himself look.

Problem is, you obviously never vetted the man thoroughly - this much is ever obvious.

His history is rampant with his self-worship.

Alt-Trump IS your obvious reality.

And that is truly sad.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know.
I understand Trump.
You do not.

He's not the stiff shirt and staged mechanical performance type politician like you're used to.
He's more laid back and both the working class common folks and younger generation can relate to that.

glorydaz

Hyperbole must be over Danoh's head. I recognized it immediately (his 5th avenue joke), and most regular folks laughed with him. If it'd been a snake it've bit him. ;)

glorydaz

I know.
I understand Trump.
You do not.

He's not the stiff shirt and staged mechanical performance type politician like you're used to.
He's more laid back and both the working class common folks and younger generation can relate to that.

Yep, I had two dear Uncles just like him. In fact, the rest of my bunch didn't fall far from the tree.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
By the way, that is nonsense - you of all people ought to know not to take a thing out of context.
You just don't get him, Danoh.

Problem is, you obviously never vetted the man thoroughly - this much is ever obvious.
There ya go again.
You have not idea whatsoever how much I know about Donald Trump.
But you will jump to conclusion and claim that as a victory,
Another recurring pattern of yours.

His history is rampant with his self-worship.
So is yours.

Alt-Trump IS your obvious reality.
Because Danoh says so.
You beat all, you know that.

And that is truly sad.
Grab a tissue.
Throw in another little nicey wisey before you smack me again like the gentleman you are not.