ECT Acts 13-Interplanner's Continuous Rebellion

Danoh

Yeah, [MENTION=16688]Danoh[/MENTION] curses Trump up and down because Trump reminds him of himself :chuckle:

Talk about TDS = Trump Derangement Syndrome :rotfl:

Look at it this way - now you have something to post about :chuckle:

For you certainly never contribute anything of much substance.

So yeah, if brown nosing "the club" will get you in, til the next time they gang up on you, go for it, peej.

Lol - you're like their own, on again, off again DACA recipient.

:rotfl:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Look at it this way - now you have something to post about :chuckle:

For you certainly never contribute anything of much substance.

So yeah, if brown nosing "the club" will get you in, til the next time they gang up on you, go for it, peej.

Lol - you're like their own, on again, off again DACA recipient.

:rotfl:
You think you contribute substance? :rotfl: You're more spiteful than Trump !!!

Danoh

You think you contribute substance? :rotfl: You're more spiteful than Trump !!!

You well know I contribute substance.

But brown nose the club majority you seem to desperately need.

I'm fine with that.

I post doctrinally in reflection on one thing or another.

Said reflecting on is all the approval I need.

None.

Try it some time.

Rom. 5:8 is plenty of approval.

john w

Hall of Fame
At some point, STP, you have to really get into the mind of the writer, not just the words.

That clinches it. What else do you want to allegedly "prove?"

Catch that deception, slight of hand, "3 Card Monty," TOL audience? Read it again:

At some point, STP, you have to really get into the mind of the writer, not just the words.

Of course, his "getting into the mind of the writer" is obviously correct, and everyone elses' is wrong.

Thanks for checkin' in, Kreskin, with that debate ender.

SaulToPaul 2

That clinches it. What else do you want to allegedly "prove?"

Catch that deception, slight of hand, "3 Card Monty," TOL audience? Read it again:

Of course, his "getting into the mind of the writer" is obviously correct, and everyone elses' is wrong.

Thanks for checkin' in, Kreskin, with that debate ender.

Yes, saint john, the actual words of God are not enough. We need the California Psychic Network as well.
Do you have Dionne Warwick's cell number?

SaulToPaul 2

Probably need to highlight it for IP.
He overlooks a lot.

Hebrews 2:8 KJV
(8) Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

And ...

1 Corinthians 15:24-26 KJV
(24) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
(25) For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
(26) The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

We still have death.

Correctamundo, and death is not destroyed until the 1000 years have been completed.
IP the Learned has no answer for any of this. It is all mixed together.

john w

Hall of Fame
I think Interloper is just giving us the business. No one can be that dumb, can they?

Yes siree, Clyde, as this Interplanner dummy makes Lamont look like Einstein, as there is way too much yardage between the goal posts. and he is a few Natty Light beers short of a six-pack. Oh, good afternoon, Moderator Sherman! I was just commenting to brother Wallace STP how insightful, and brilliant, chap Interplanner is, and would relish his thoughts on the state of the economy, and "Christendom," from a "talk show" perspective.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Two reverse trolls, working backwards, while standing on their brains . . .

Do any of the TOL rules apply to the constant mockery of these grown men, who behave in such manner, whenever ( and often) they cannot contribute intelligently to a theological discussion?

john w

Hall of Fame
Two reverse trolls, working backwards, while standing on their brains . . .

Do any of the TOL rules apply to the constant mockery of these grown men, who behave in such manner, whenever ( and often) they cannot contribute intelligently to a theological discussion?

Let me get this straight, witchie poo Endora-You don't approve?Lay it on me, Enora.....Release yourself....Let go....

Sincerely,"troll" #1

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Correctamundo, and death is not destroyed until the 1000 years have been completed.
IP the Learned has no answer for any of this. It is all mixed together.

In these few empty words, you have denied the cross work of Jesus Christ, the efficacious power of His life's blood offering, His everlasting Justification for the sins of His people, and the glory of His bodily resurrection.

Another book recommendation for you:

"The Death of Death in the Death of Jesus Christ" by John Owen.

LEARN!

Interplanner

I'm sure the oft quoted I Cor 15 passage came up and the people who are so concerned about 'not seeing everything under his feet' keep missing:

he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. For he "has put everything under his feet".

In other words, in these few words he has affirmed that Christ is reigning now, Acts 2:30, and God has put everything under Christ's feet. That kind of thing is declared to get vain self-created Gods like the Neros and Claudiuses of the world to sober up.

Meaning, there are things that are to be treated that way by faith for now; otherwise there never would have been a martyr for Christ.

Instead of being a faith in which everything is brick and mortar tangible, it is a daring declaration that we must make as Christians to a dark world. That is why the obsession with the land promise is so toxic to real faith.

And it takes no time at all to notice that an episode for an Israel land promise is not mentioned here. I wonder why.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'm sure the oft quoted I Cor 15 passage came up and the people who are so concerned about 'not seeing everything under his feet' keep missing:

he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. For he "has put everything under his feet".

In other words, in these few words he has affirmed that Christ is reigning now, Acts 2:30, and God has put everything under Christ's feet. That kind of thing is declared to get vain self-created Gods like the Neros and Claudiuses of the world to sober up.

Meaning, there are things that are to be treated that way by faith for now; otherwise there never would have been a martyr for Christ.

Instead of being a faith in which everything is brick and mortar tangible, it is a daring declaration that we must make as Christians to a dark world. That is why the obsession with the land promise is so toxic to real faith.

And it takes no time at all to notice that an episode for an Israel land promise is not mentioned here. I wonder why.

God has kept the land promise. And also fulfilled is its spiritual type in the Incarnation, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, who has gone ahead to prepare a heavenly place for all His own. (John 14:2-3)

The temporal promise of dirt, has been elevated to a promise of a Savior for one's everlasting citizenship!

The inheritance of the Christian is heavenly, spiritual, and everlasting . . but many, by nature, do not desire the spiritual truths of God.

The corrupted human nature must first be changed by the power and grace of God, in order to cast off the old ways of thinking and believing.

Many have not yet been gifted with new hearts and spiritual eyes and ears to comprehend, let alone the Truth and spiritual blessings of God.

However . . indeed, their old message must be challenged with biblical evidence, that the spiritual follows the natural understanding of things. Hopefully, many will be blessed with the anointing of the last Adam, to escape the captivity and enslavement caused by the first Adam. I Corinthians 15:44-49

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
God has kept the land promise.

Act 7:2 And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran,
Act 7:3 And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall shew thee.
Act 7:4 Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell.
Act 7:5 And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child.

Abraham didn't get the land that GOD promised him.
So says Stephen.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Act 7:2 And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran,
Act 7:3 And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall shew thee.
Act 7:4 Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell.
Act 7:5 And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child.

Abraham didn't get the land that GOD promised him.
So says Stephen.

Abraham did not receive the promises . . his seed did.

Do a word study on the promised Seed, and biological seeds, please.