Abuse, libel , stalking and bully boy tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Someone told me to be nice to you, for you have admitted you are a sinner.

Is this so?

Why should that matter? According to you God hated Esau before he was even born. According to you, people must be gifted with faith and repentance. Why do you give so many mixed messages? What exactly do you expect from Rusha, anyway? What must she do to please you, oh high and exalted Nang?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I am not repenting to you of anything, She Who Claims to be Chosen.

Silly woman . . . you were never requested to repent to me.

But the fact you will not repent to God for any sinfulness on your part, is telling.

It seems you love a darkness in your life, more than the light of Jesus Christ that has shown upon you.

Only you know what that darkness is, that you refuse to give up.

But whatever, I sure as heck am not going to apologize to you for warning you about the sins you will not relinguish.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Silly woman . . . you were never requested to repent to me..

Just so you know, I didn't even glance at the rest of your long, drawn out post. I don't answer to you. I am not accountable to you.

Going by your own beliefs, you never took accountability. You are a Calvinist and the choice was taken from you.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Just so you know, I didn't even glance at the rest of your long, drawn out post. I don't answer to you. I am not accountable to you.

Going by your own beliefs, you never took accountability. You are a Calvinist and the choice was taken from you.

You are spiritually ignorant of these theological truths, but that is because you prove to be outside of faith in Jesus Christ.

Only He can change your heart and thinking, and teach you truth.

That is my prayer for you. His will be done.

glorydaz

Silly woman . . . you were never requested to repent to me.

But the fact you will not repent to God for any sinfulness on your part, is telling.

It seems you love a darkness in your life, more than the light of Jesus Christ that has shown upon you.

Only you know what that darkness is, that you refuse to give up.

But whatever, I sure as heck am not going to apologize to you for warning you about the sins you will not relinguish.

Disgraceful...this is exactly how one should NOT preach the Gospel.

Please Nang, never go door to door. Never go out on the mission field. Never try to preach the Gospel to your neighbors and friends.

It's no wonder so many people are turned away from God. This is not the preaching Paul was talking about. :nono:

Romans 10:15
And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!​

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You have her confused for yourself.

You think?

Why don't you make a list of the names I have called glorydaz, and a list of what names she has called me?

If you can't remember such details, then you have no business accusing me of the above.

If you do remember, you are her wicked accomplice in her vulgar spiritual crimes, and as guilty of bearing false witness, as she.

glorydaz

You think?

Why don't you make a list of the names I have called glorydaz, and a list of what names she has called me?

If you can't remember such details, then you have no business accusing me of the above.

If you do remember, you are her wicked accomplice in her vulgar spiritual crimes, and as guilty of bearing false witness, as she.

Shut up, Nagaina (spelling corrected), you're embarrassing yourself. Hssssssssssssssssssssssss. Your fangs are dripping venom. Not a pretty sight sticking your head in the gutter that way. In fact, as I remember your history, you entered the boy's room through the toilet. :chuckle:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Shut up, Nagaina (spelling corrected), you're embarrassing yourself. Hssssssssssssssssssssssss. Your fangs are dripping venom. Not a pretty sight sticking your head in the gutter that way. In fact, as I remember your history, you entered the boy's room through the toilet. :chuckle:

May God show you mercy and forgiveness despite your ugly heartfelt words . . .

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You pretend to be a Christian but your words prove otherwise.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.