Abuse, libel , stalking and bully boy tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Oh, so your actual concern isn't actually belief (since you have no knowledge of this info), but rather that they *claim* to believe and pat you on the head in agreement.

No worries ... I wouldn't accept a hand from someone such as yourself because it would be an insincere gesture.

Did you read John 6:37?

What do you make of those words?

S0ZO

I said nothing to Rusha that contradicts this passage.

If you think so, spell it out, and all will see if your conduct matches what you come up with.
Well that's Paul's point isn't it? You judge other's based on their conduct, when your conduct is no better.

Unbelievers know that you are a hypocrite, and believers know that the reason most unbelievers blaspheme God, is because of self-righteous perverts like you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If unbelief is not pure rebellion and hatred that opposes who God is, and what He has commanded . . . what do you call it?

What excuse do you want to provide Rusha with? Do you think any unbeliever deserves to be excused for denying their Maker?

Did you know of your deity's existence from your day of birth? At the age of three or five or seven did you make the claim "Even though no other human has mentioned or told me me so, I know the deity known as God exists."

According to your claims, you believed prior to being born ...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What do you make of those words?

I think you should actually apply the whole Bible to your life rather than cherry picking those verses that are convenient.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Well that's Paul's point isn't it? You judge other's based on their conduct, when your conduct is no better.

Are you judging my conduct?

Unbelievers know that you are a hypocrite,

With what spiritual capacity can any unbeliever evaluate religious hypocrisy?

and believers know that the reason most unbelievers blaspheme God, is because of self-righteous perverts like you.

So says "Mr. Selfless Perfection" . . . :crackup:

There is only one person responsible and accountable for Rusha's unbelief and denial of her Creator, and that is Rusha.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Did you know of your deity's existence from your day of birth? At the age of three or five or seven did you make the claim "Even though no other human has mentioned or told me me so, I know the deity known as God exists."

I was an agnostic myself, until the age of 32 years.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
nang - why bother with rusha?

shake the dust from your feet

tell her to go to the hell she's determined to make her home :idunno:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I think you should actually apply the whole Bible to your life rather than cherry picking those verses that are convenient.

Do you ever read the bible?

And where do you get off telling me how to apply the "whole bible" (which I have read countless times, cover to cover) when it is not apparent you are willing to read and apply even one verse of it.

:nono:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I was an agnostic myself, until the age of 32 years.

I see ... so were you lying when you claimed that it's about rebelling against God or are you lying now?

Either Agnostics do not exist and are all liars and so are you OR their position is one of uncertainty and you still chose to lie about other's disbelief being rebellion.

Were you lying then or are you lying now? Why was being Agnostic fine and dandy and perfectly acceptable for you, but not for me?

Oh I know. It's because you despise me PERSONALLY for holding up a mirror to your hypocrisy.

john w

Hall of Fame

Wow, cranky Nag!!! You've stunned "newbies," and "vets" alike, on TOL, with that "never before employed/heard in the history of mankind, and/or 'debate-dom,'" stumper!!

We don't know how to respond....

How about this "debate ender?:"

Do you ever believe the bible?

I know...I'm devastating....

S0ZO

Are you judging my conduct?
I'm judging what you say to unbelievers about their conduct.

Jesus judged those who judged unbelievers for their conduct. He called them hypocrites, white-washed sepulchers, vipers, children of the devil, etc. He was speaking to people just like you.

With what spiritual capacity can any unbeliever evaluate religious hypocrisy?
Better read those verse again.

There is only one person responsible and accountable for Rusha's unbelief and denial of her Creator, and that is Rusha.
Jesus says that you can cause other's to stumble by being a hypocrite. Paul says the same. I believe them, and I believe that people like you do a great disservice to the name of Jesus, not just because your a cranky, self-righteous witch, but because you adhere to the beliefs of an elitist, self-righteous cult.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Yes, I have. Many times. Oddly enough, even today whendiscussing it, I take the passages literally ...

And where do you get off telling me how to apply the "whole bible" (which I have read countless times, cover to cover) when it is not apparent you are willing to read and apply even one verse of it.

:nono:

Because you are lecturing others about morals and behavior instead of dealing with your own ... something about ...

Eye. Log. Nang.

Look it up or do I need to do that for you as well?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I see ... so were you lying when you claimed that it's about rebelling against God or are you lying now?

I hated the mention of God for 32 years. My daughter was saved by the grace of God when she was 11 years old, but to my shame, I punished her whenever she tried to witness to me about her faith. She begged me to repent and believe in Him, but I would not.

Not until He intervened and saved me by His love and grace, with which He had also saved my little girl (despite her wicked mother).

Either Agnostics do not exist and are all liars and so are you OR their position is one of uncertainty and you still chose to lie about other's disbelief being rebellion.

Agnosticism is not much different or any better than Atheism. It is not a safe middle ground you can supposedly camp out in, just to be liked by Christians. That is fakery.

Were you lying then or are you lying now? Why was being Agnostic fine and dandy and perfectly acceptable for you, but not for me?

Lying? You asked me a question, and I answered, and I did not excuse my former agnosticism in any fashion. In fact, I am deeply ashamed to this day, how long I denied the reality and truth of God my Savior.

Oh I know. It's because you despise me PERSONALLY for holding up a mirror to your hypocrisy.

You have no spiritual capacity or knowledge of God's truths, by which you can judge me as being hypocritical.

I do not despise you personally, but it is this kind of talk and tactics that issue forth from you, that I will not tolerate any longer. Knock it off.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This is a moral and legal either/or matter.

Either you love and serve God, or you despise, and hate God.
Do you hate anything you don't believe it?

I don't think you do. What you're speaking to is contextual, not literal. It's much like saying those outside of relation can't do good. Contextually that's true, though they can literally do acts which serve the good and are good, like saving your life, by way of.

Christians are commanded to proclaim the truth of Jesus Christ and His saving grace, in their midst, for repentance and belief in Him is their only hope.
I think that's exactly right. The rest is how we choose to present that message, as one of joy, abundance and reconciliation or as condemnation and judgment.

I know which method seems to me a better fit as a rule, understanding there's a season for darn nearly any approach.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'm judging what you say to unbelievers about their conduct.

Jesus judged those who judged unbelievers for their conduct. He called them hypocrites, white-washed sepulchers, vipers, children of the devil, etc. He was speaking to people just like you.

Better read those verse again.

Jesus says that you can cause other's to stumble by being a hypocrite. Paul says the same. I believe them, and I believe that people like you do a great disservice to the name of Jesus, not just because your a cranky, self-righteous witch, but because you adhere to the beliefs of an elitist, self-righteous cult.

If you were a kind, caring man, this might make sense, but you are not.

Your foul mouth has done great disservice to TOL and to the name of Christ, so I will not heed any rebukes from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.