A Saviour unto Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Then don't call that scripture. :chuckle:

Where does our faith come from? Our faith comes from HEARING the word, see Romans 10:17KJV. From hearing the word and being TAUGHT, Colossians 1:5, 7 KJV. From continuing in what we have been CONVINCED of, see 2 Timothy 3:14 KJV, and being PERSUADED, 2 Corinthians 5:11 KJV.

glorydaz

Where does our faith come from? Our faith comes from HEARING the word, see Romans 10:17KJV. From hearing the word and being TAUGHT, Colossians 1:5, 7 KJV. From continuing in what we have been CONVINCED of, see 2 Timothy 3:14 KJV, and being PERSUADED, 2 Corinthians 5:11 KJV.

Yep, now you have some scripture.

That's called using the Sword of the Spirit.

glorydaz

Yep, now you have some scripture.

That's called using the Sword of the Spirit.

It is what the WORD SAID.

No, it is what the Word revealed to Paul. Paul is not the Word. Paul wrote it down and now it is the Sword of the Spirit - the written word of God.....Holy Scripture.

glorydaz

Paul said and wrote down what the Holy Spirit said.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.​

Paul was moved by the Holy Spirit to write down what the Risen Lord had revealed to him.

The Holy Spirit spoke only what the Son said. The Son spoke only what the Father said. Stop trying to pit one person of our Triune God against another by claiming there is no distinction to be made.

The Sword of the Spirit is the word of God....Scripture. And that is what you want to ignore. You want to ignore it because it belies your claims that the Son is the Spirit and the Father. You think you could have written the Bible better than those who were moved by the Spirit to do so. Shame on you, GT.

God's Truth

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.​

Paul was moved by the Holy Spirit to write down what the Risen Lord had revealed to him.

The Holy Spirit spoke only what the Son said. The Son spoke only what the Father said. Stop trying to pit one person of our Triune God against another by claiming there is no distinction to be made.

The Sword of the Spirit is the word of God....Scripture. And that is what you want to ignore. You want to ignore it because it belies your claims that the Son is the Spirit and the Father. You think you could have written the Bible better than those who were moved by the Spirit to do so. Shame on you, GT.

2 Peter 3:15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.

2 Timothy 3:14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned, and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Jesus told his disciples to testify about him, see John 15:27. Part of testifying is writing down God’s Truth. “And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.”

glorydaz

2 Peter 3:15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.

2 Timothy 3:14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned, and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Jesus told his disciples to testify about him, see John 15:27. Part of testifying is writing down God’s Truth. “And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.”

Are you thinking you're proving something with those verses?

Since Jesus is God, I'm not sure what it is you're thinking you're proving.

beloved57

Is the Church the Body of Christ Israel ? Yes no question about it and here's why ? Christ and His Body the Church are One 1 Cor 12:12 and Eph 5 this cannot be denied. And scripture plainly states or indicates plainly that Christ is Israel Isa 49:3

3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Nanja

Is the Church the Body of Christ Israel ? Yes no question about it and here's why ? Christ and His Body the Church are One 1 Cor 12:12 and Eph 5 this cannot be denied. And scripture plainly states or indicates plainly that Christ is Israel Isa 49:3

3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Accurately stated!

Christ is Israel, and His Church, His Body Chosen in Him Eph. 1:4-7 is also called Israel; they bear the same Name and are One.

The Israel of God is a Spiritual Nation comprised of those born of the Seed of Christ, the seed of Abraham Gal. 3:16, 29 whether jew or gentile, which were Promised Salvation Is. 45:17.

John 1:13
Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Rom. 9:8
That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

They consist not of worldly ethnicity according to the flesh, but by the Promise and Power of God, according to His Purpose and Grace given them in Christ Jesus before the world began.

2 Tim. 1:8-9
8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

beloved57

Salvation/Eternal life is based upon a Divine Promise, and its unto a certain People, not all mankind. And true God given Faith rests in Gods word of Promise. Now specifically who is it promised to be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation according to this scripture Isa 45:17

[FONT=&quot]But [/FONT]Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Nanja

Salvation/Eternal life is based upon a Divine Promise, and its unto a certain People, not all mankind. And true God given Faith rests in Gods word of Promise. Now specifically who is it promised to be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation according to this scripture Isa 45:17

[FONT="]But [/FONT][/COLOR][B]Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting [B]salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.[/B][/B][/QUOTE]

The Israel that was Promised to be Saved in the Lord with an Everlasting Salvation according to Is. 45:17 is comprised of all [B]God's Elect[/B], [B]the Election of Grace[/B] Rom. 11:5; [B]the Church Christ gave Himself for[/B] Eph. 5:25, and [B]His Sheep[/B] John 10:11, 15; jew and Gentile from all the nations, all ethnicities of the earth Rev. 14:6: The only World [kosmos] that God Loved and gave His only begotten Son for John 3:16 !

Eph. 1:4 [B]According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love[/B]:

They're also [B]the Vessels of Mercy[/B] which He had afore prepared unto Glory Rom. 9:23.

So God's Elect, in His Eternal Purpose in Christ Eph. 3:11, have always been Saved by His Mercy, even from Everlasting to Everlasting.

Ps. 103:17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

Titus 3:5 [COLOR="#8B4513"]Not by works of righteousness which we have done
, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

So the conclusion in this matter, is that Salvation was Promised to a specific Seed, the Seed of Abraham, the Seed of Christ Eph. 1:4; Gal. 3:16, 29; Rom. 4:16.

Last edited:

beloved57

Christ was raised according to Promise to be a Saviour not to the whole world without exception, but to the world of Israel, a Elect People Acts 13:23

[FONT=&quot]Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto [/FONT]Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Christ was raised to be a Saviour according to promise to all mankind without exception, thats a lie by men with corrupt minds !

And see if Faith isnt resting in the Promise/word of God, then unfortunately its not biblical faith.

Nanja

Christ was raised according to Promise to be a Saviour not to the whole world without exception, but to the world of Israel, a Elect People Acts 13:23

[FONT="]Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto [/FONT]Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Christ was raised to be a Saviour according to promise to all mankind without exception, thats a lie by men with corrupt minds !

And see if Faith isnt resting in the Promise/word of God, then unfortunately its not biblical faith.

Exactly ! The whole World of Israel Is. 45:17, God's Elect Kingdom whom Christ died and was raised 1 Cor. 15:3-4 in behalf of Acts 13:23, is their Hope Acts 28:20 exclusively, and rests in their God Given Faith Gal. 5:22; Titus 1:1.

Now all the rest of mankind consists of the world that is condemned 1 Cor. 11:32; John 3:18, 36; Mat. 25:41.

Therefore they were never part of the World of Israel which Christ was raised a Saviour unto.

Status
Not open for further replies.