A new and living way

God's Truth

I came from a Protestant family, and my mum's best friends were Catholic, they were very close, but they weren't supposed to mix.
So you don't know about the Catholic's pope John Paul and the second vatican?

But now, they all go to the same house meeting, and have left religion behind. They now truly follow the way of Jesus, Jesus isn't a denomination but a way. He brought us new and living way to follow, many speak great swelling words and say that they love Jesus, but their heart is far from him. They live their lives contrary to what Jesus taught and how he lived and love their life in this world and put their flesh before God. All those who truly belong to Jesus have him in their hearts, and he can be seen in them, because they will bring forth the fruits of the Spirit as he did, and will have his life in and through them.
You can't even say Jesus is God.
In another thread, they were talking about branches being taken and cut off from the bad olive tree, and then being grafted into the good olive tree, and we'll know those truly grafted in and brought back to God through Christ, because their branch will bare the same good fruit as Jesus did, they will bring forth leaves for healing and fruit for feeding and they will produce the same fruit as the tree they are branching out from. A tree doesn't bring forth different fruits but the same. There is no such thing as denominations in Christ. All those who truly have been grafted in bare the same fruit as Jesus.

God doesn't look at the denomination, he looks at the heart, he looks at the soft ground receiving the seed, drinking in the water poured upon it, and then eventually they will be blessed by God and bring forth the fruit of the Spirit bringing forth God's increase and baring witness to the truth as they walk in the Spirit and live by the will of God, once they are blessed to be enlightened and have the life of his son brought into their hearts through the Spirit.

There is no denomination in Christ, no Catholic no Protestant, no religion, no Jew and no gentile there is just one body full of members brought to life by God, through the power of the Spirit, being saved by the blood of Christ, the poured out life of Christ that flows through them, bringing life to the members of the body, by the power of the Spirit. And they are all one in God and Christ and all have the same image as Christ in their lives and they are living in a new and living way, and truly following Jesus..

You can't preach falseness and say it does not matter.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Under the new covenant we are:

a new man

and a new creation

of the new birth

with a new name

serving in a new and living way

with newness of Spirit

by a new commandment of love

of Jesus in the new Jerusalem

looking for new heavens and a new earth

where we will sing a new song

and drink new wine

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-25. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Mindless babble form Jacob the anti-gospel and anti-christ.

Incorrect.

If I did not say No. to what you said then it is possible that I would be guilty and the blood would be on my hands for not saying anything after you posted that.

Epoisses

Incorrect.

If I did not say No. to what you said then it is possible that I would be guilty and the blood would be on my hands for not saying anything after you posted that.

The blood is on your hands. You crucify Jesus afresh with your unbelief and are under the curse of the law. All those who try to keep the law are cursed for being stupid.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The blood is on your hands. You crucify Jesus afresh with your unbelief and are under the curse of the law. All those who try to keep the law are cursed for being stupid.
Shalom.

I am talking about the words of a prophet. If I don't speak people perish or die and you are not held to account or cannot change your view or belief. It is important for you and the world that you are communicating to or with.

I am a believer in Jesus Christ. He is my Master my Lord and my Savior. He is the Prophet that Moses foretold and the Only Begotten Son of God. I don't see what you fault me for in this.

Those who obey God are not cursed. It is those who disobey. No one has said that if you have turned to God from among the Gentiles you have to get circumcised or observe the whole or the entire Law of Moses. You may not observe Old Covenant Law but you are to obey God's Commandments. If you were a Gentile are you still? Do you accept the New Covenant? Can you do this as a Gentile? Did you know that the New Covenant is for the House of Israel and the House of Judah, that it is God's law written on minds and hearts in Yeshua Messiah, Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Christ? Was Paul writing to Gentile believers when he wrote 1 Corinthians 11:25? If you do not want to discuss this then you decide.

There are sinners and there are those who are obedient to God to His Word even the words of His Son Jesus Christ. By the power of the Spirit of God at work within us we serve Him with all that we are doing all that God calls us to do as His children. Else would it be possible to obey God without the Spirit of God dwelling in you? But then you would not be a son of God according to the words of Paul in his letter to the Romans.

All the best. I hope that this has challenged you sufficiently to live walk and work according to His will.

Romans 15:13 NKJV - Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Shalom.

Jacob