A new and living way

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I agree with everything you have written, but you do know that it's not natural death that happens to create the new man don't you?

yes, if we dicide to abandon our worldly way of living and accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior, we are born again.

God's Truth

Amen. Many will not understand that death is an integral part of Christianity. The old man has to die so the new man can be born-again.

We become born again at the moment of being saved. Our sins are washed away at that time. We have a new life without sins because they were washed away.

God's Truth

Are Jesuits Catholic? I know that you don't believe in Catholic doctrine. What is a Jesuit?

Jes·u·it
ˈjeZHəwət,ˈjezəwət/Submit
noun
plural noun: Jesuits
a member of the Society of Jesus, a Roman Catholic order of priests founded by St. Ignatius Loyola, St. Francis Xavier, and others in 1534, to do missionary work. The order was zealous in opposing the Reformation. Despite periodic persecution it has retained an important influence in Catholic thought and education.

Here is a picture of St. Xavier after the Roman Catholic Pope had him canonized, i.e. dug up and put in a glass see-through casket:

st-francis-xavier.jpg

Epoisses

Are Jesuits Catholic? I know that you don't believe in Catholic doctrine. What is a Jesuit?

Most Christians are conditioned to see Catholics as the worst enemy because of their horrid understanding of prophecy i.e. beast/little horn/Babylon as Rome. Babylon is point blank identified as Jerusalem in the bible (Rev. 11:8) so Rome is not the worst enemy of Christians.

Epoisses

Jes·u·it
ˈjeZHəwət,ˈjezəwət/Submit
noun
plural noun: Jesuits
a member of the Society of Jesus, a Roman Catholic order of priests founded by St. Ignatius Loyola, St. Francis Xavier, and others in 1534, to do missionary work. The order was zealous in opposing the Reformation. Despite periodic persecution it has retained an important influence in Catholic thought and education.

Here is a picture of St. Xavier after the Roman Catholic Pope had him canonized, i.e. dug up and put in a glass see-through casket:

st-francis-xavier.jpg

The Protestant reformation has failed and you're living proof, legalist! Let me go down the list of failed Protestant denominations:

1) Calvinists
2) SDA
3) Dispensationalists
4) Mormons
5) Jehovah's Witnesses
6) Christian science

The only 'good' Protestant denominations left are Lutheran and Anglican and Anglicans are closer to Catholic than Protestant.

God's Truth

That musty odor in the Catholic church is the old Adam rotting down in the basement. They have been trying to rehabilitate him and make him like a new man for hundreds of years, but it is just not working.

hehehe old Adam rotting down in the basement. lol

God's Truth

The Protestant reformation has failed and you're living proof, legalist! Let me go down the list of failed Protestant denominations:

1) Calvinists
2) SDA
3) Dispensationalists
4) Mormons
5) Jehovah's Witnesses
6) Christian science

The only 'good' Protestant denominations left are Lutheran and Anglican and Anglicans are closer to Catholic than Protestant.

I am not a protestant.

My religion is the one from Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

Get off my thread God's untruth, your presence here offends me.

I offend you but Robert Pate doesn't, even though he said this:

"That musty odor in the Catholic church is the old Adam rotting down in the basement. They have been trying to rehabilitate him and make him like a new man for hundreds of years, but it is just not working."

Epoisses

Epo is not a Catholic.

I'm a Jesuit who was trained to look, smell and act like a Protestant. And then at just the right moment I spring my trap on all the losers I catch in my web and take them down to the Cathedral basement.

God's Truth

If you have nothing to contribute to my thread on the 'new and living way' go elsewhere.

I speak God's Truth, and, I am told to expose evil. What do you think of one of the founders of the Jesuit's priests' relic?

The Catholics venerate these relics. Why are you not glad that I posted a picture for you?

Why does it offend you?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you have nothing to contribute to my thread on the 'new and living way' go elsewhere.

I am here to read this thread and encourage Christians who are contributing to the topic.

why don't you reply to marhig's post?

love and peace in Christ.

Epoisses

I speak God's Truth, and, I am told to expose evil. What do you think of one of the founders of the Jesuit priest's relic?

The Catholics venerate these relics. Why are you not glad that I posted a picture for you?

The Jews venerated saints, angels and the temple itself and God didn't have a problem with it. God told Moses to make a bronze serpent and Solomon to build an altar with bronze calfs and a golden throne with twelve lions and the list could go on and on.