serving in a new and living way

with newness of Spirit

by a new commandment of love

of Jesus in the new Jerusalem

looking for new heavens and a new earth

where we will sing a new song

and drink new wine

Epoisses

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2Cor. 5:17

Epoisses

...and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. Rev. 21:4,5

Epoisses

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. Rom. 6:4

Epoisses

For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.  After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. 1Cor. 11:23-25

Epoisses

Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. 2Cor. 3:6

Epoisses

To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Rev. 2:17 - Church in Pergamos

Epoisses

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. Rev. 3:12 - Church in Philadelphia

Robert Pate

Banned
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. Rev. 3:12 - Church in Philadelphia

Right.

God and his Son Jesus Christ like new things.

"Therefore if any man be "In Christ" he is a NEW CREATION: old things have passed away; behold ALL THINGS have become NEW" 2 Corinthians 5:17.

Religion is man's attempt to re-habilitate the old Adam by the works of the law. It doesn't work. Jesus is not interested in re-habilitating the old Adam, this is why he put him to death in himself" Romans 6:6.

In the resurrection Jesus has brought forth a NEW Adam and a NEW humanity, Romans 6:5. We become part of God's NEW humanity when we believe in Jesus.

Epoisses

Right.

God and his Son Jesus Christ like new things.

"Therefore if any man be "In Christ" he is a NEW CREATION: old things have passed away; behold ALL THINGS have become NEW" 2 Corinthians 5:17.

Religion is man's attempt to re-habilitate the old Adam by the works of the law. It doesn't work. Jesus is not interested in re-habilitating the old Adam, this is why he put him to death in himself" Romans 6:6.

In the resurrection Jesus has brought forth a NEW Adam and a NEW humanity, Romans 6:5. We become part of God's NEW humanity when we believe in Jesus.

Amen. Many will not understand that death is an integral part of Christianity. The old man has to die so the new man can be born-again.

Robert Pate

Banned
Amen. Many will not understand that death is an integral part of Christianity. The old man has to die so the new man can be born-again.

That musty odor in the Catholic church is the old Adam rotting down in the basement. They have been trying to rehabilitate him and make him like a new man for hundreds of years, but it is just not working.

Epoisses

That musty odor in the Catholic church is the old Adam rotting down in the basement. They have been trying to rehabilitate him and make him like a new man for hundreds of years, but it is just not working.

Or it could be all the heretics they stretched on the rack or spun on the wheel or were lowered on the Judas cradle. Ah the good ole' days.

marhig

I agree with everything you have written, but you do know that it's not natural death that happens to create the new man don't you?

Zeke

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2Cor. 5:17

The paradoxical dilemma for the natural man of being in Christ but also having Christ in him John 1:9, is beyond the natural man's Gal 4:1, ability to grasp what that really means 1Cor 15:45 Acts 17:24, the Jesus flesh pill if taken to long makes for a lifetime of addiction to Hebrews 6:1-5, that elemental portrayal Gal 3:1-5 (in not among) of the dead letter/darkened sayings/symbology of the OT Psalms 78:2...., Proverbs 1:6, Gal 4:24, about the kingdom of God Luke 17:20 -21, 1Cor 3:16, the two phrases reveal who we are Christ inside and out Ephesians 5:13-14/John 1:9 we all come equipped with, but spiritually asleep to that Divine origination slumbering within.

Matt 11:11 is the highest state reached for the natural mind only consuming the first elements/covering story that John represented the outer skins covering the tabernacle/body, yet that is least, lowest level concerning the layers hidden under that tent, still looking outward Matt 11:3 remaining under the bondage of a flesh Messiah/saviour that is closer than hands and feet, yet how many here are still asleep in that hope.

Epoisses

The paradoxical dilemma for the natural man of being in Christ but also having Christ in him John 1:9, is beyond the natural man's Gal 4:1, ability to grasp what that really means 1Cor 15:45 Acts 17:24, the Jesus flesh pill if taken to long makes for a lifetime of addiction to Hebrews 6:1-5, that elemental portrayal Gal 3:1-5 (in not among) of the dead letter/darkened sayings/symbology of the OT Psalms 78:2...., Proverbs 1:6, Gal 4:24, about the kingdom of God Luke 17:20 -21, 1Cor 3:16, the two phrases reveal who we are Christ inside and out Ephesians 5:13-14/John 1:9 we all come equipped with, but spiritually asleep to that Divine origination slumbering within.

Matt 11:11 is the highest state reached for the natural mind only consuming the first elements/covering story that John represented the outer skins covering the tabernacle/body, yet that is least, lowest level concerning the layers hidden under that tent, still looking outward Matt 11:3 remaining under the bondage of a flesh Messiah/saviour that is closer than hands and feet, yet how many here are still asleep in that hope.

The natural men of the 1st century grasped the gospel mystery quite easily until the natural Jews came along and sowed weeds of doubt and unbelief into their craniums. The worst enemies are the law keepers. Israel has rejected Christ for 2000 years while Rome has been loyal to Christ for 2000 years. Babylon is point plank identified as Jerusalem in the bible not Rome yet the proud Dispensationalists who stand on 'sola scriptura' refuse to admit this - just a disgrace to grace. I have to plug Rome because I am a Jesuit in training.

Robert Pate

Banned
The natural men of the 1st century grasped the gospel mystery quite easily until the natural Jews came along and sowed weeds of doubt and unbelief into their craniums. The worst enemies are the law keepers. Israel has rejected Christ for 2000 years while Rome has been loyal to Christ for 2000 years. Babylon is point plank identified as Jerusalem in the bible not Rome yet the proud Dispensationalists who stand on 'sola scriptura' refuse to admit this - just a disgrace to grace. I have to plug Rome because I am a Jesuit in training.

Are Jesuits Catholic? I know that you don't believe in Catholic doctrine. What is a Jesuit?