ECT A further MAD error 2

Nang

TOL Subscriber
"covenants of grace" is made up.

The Edenic Covenant, the Noahic Covenant, the Abrahamic Covenant, and the Davidic Covenant were all covenants of grace.

Even the Mosaic Covenant had an element of grace, in that the purpose of the Law was to draw sinners to their need of the promised Messiah.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Edenic Covenant, the Noahic Covenant, the Abrahamic Covenant, and the Davidic Covenant were all covenants of grace.

Even the Mosaic Covenant had an element of grace, in that the purpose of the Law was to draw sinners to their need of the promised Messiah.

No such thing as a "covenant(s) of grace." You winged that, as usual.

john w

Hall of Fame
Almighty God is a Covenantal God.

Do you deny this?

False dichotomy. Deceitful question, akin to:

Are you still beating your husband Jimmie? Do you deny this?

Do you deny that your MO on TOL is "bait'n switch?" Rhetorical q.

I'll slow it down for you, and won't allow your deceitful "debating"(loosely employed in regards to you)technique, to fleece the sheep:

No such thing as a "covenant(s) of grace." You winged that, made it up, as usual.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Just you?
All who trusted the Lord believing Paul's my gospel (Romans 16:25 KJV-26 KJV) are saved! After all, IT (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV)!

How does that reconcile with this:

"All" who?

All who believe, or "all" no matter whether they believe or not?
It's not hard to see that the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ is UNTO ALL and upon all them that believe (Romans 3:21-22 KJV).

And we can see from 1 Timothy 2:4-6 that the man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for ALL to be testified in due time!

Are you deaf (1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV)?
Who was Paul addressing in Romans 3?
Romans 11:13 KJV

Nang

TOL Subscriber
False dichotomy. Deceitful question, akin to:

Are you still beating your husband Jimmie? Do you deny this?

No, it is a strait-forward question, worthy to be answered by anyone professing the name of Jesus Christ.

Do you believe God is a Covenantal God?

Do you believe God is a God of Grace?

Any of your MAD cohorts are welcome to give answers.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, it is a strait-forward question, worthy to be answered by anyone professing the name of Jesus Christ.

No, it's deceit. False dichotomy.

Are you still beating your husband Jimmie?

Why don't you believe God?

See how that works, you demon?

I'll slow it down for you, and won't allow your deceitful "debating"(loosely employed in regards to you)technique, to fleece the sheep:

No such thing as a "covenant(s) of grace." You winged that, made it up, as usual. Your satanic, deceitful ploy, of..

Do you deny this?

...does not get by members of the body of Christ, which excludes you, wolf "lady," implying that we do not believe the LORD God made/makes covenants.

Are you still beating your husband Jimmie? It is a strait-forward question, worthy to be answered by anyone professing the name of Jesus Christ, and believes in "non spouse beating."

Any of your satanic Calvinist/Clavinist cohorts are welcome to give answers.

So there.

God makes/made covenants, you wicked deceiver, but that does not "argue" for this made up "covenant of grace" spam of yours.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
All who trusted the Lord believing Paul's my gospel (Romans 16:25 KJV-26 KJV) are saved! After all, IT (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV)!

It's not hard to see that the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ is UNTO ALL and upon all them that believe (Romans 3:21-22 KJV).

And we can see from 1 Timothy 2:4-6 that the man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for ALL to be testified in due time!

Are you deaf (1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV)?
Romans 11:13 KJV

I agree with you, but this view and your explanation, eliminates the concept of Universal atonement. For it quantifies and qualifies who the "all" are; who are referred to in Romans 3:21-11; John 3:16, and I Timothy 2:4-6.

The righteousness of Jesus Christ is imputed, apart from the Law, to ALL who that believe in Him.

The righteousness of Jesus Christ is never imputed to unbelieving reprobates.

For unbelieving reprobates are condemned already under the Law. John 3:18, Romans 3:10-20

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No, it's deceit. False dichotomy.

Are you still beating your husband Jimmie?

Why don't you believe God?

See how that works, you demon?

No such thing as a "covenant(s) of grace." You winged that, made it up, as usual. Your satanic, deceitful ploy, of..

Do you deny this?

...does not get by members of the body of Christ, which excludes you, wolf "lady."

God makes/made covenants, you wicked deceiver, but that does not "argue" for this made up "covenant of grace" spam of yours.

Your refusal to answer, is answer enough . . .

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Why don't you stop griping, complaining, and belly-aching around
here? All you do is spread your "grouchy, cranky demeanor where-
ever you go!" I'm surprised you can even stand being around
yourself?

john w

Hall of Fame
Your refusal to answer, is answer enough . . .

You refuse to answer if you are still beating Jimmie. That means you still are.

So there.

Chapter, verse, where the LORD God demands that I answer any/all questions, especially from a wolf-ette, such as yourself?

She won't touch that one. Watch.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You refuse to answer if you are still beating Jimmie. That means you still are.

Asking if your concept of Almighty God as being Covenantal, is not analogous to asking you a self-incriminating question.

If you think this is so, you show guilt and incriminate yourself through fear of answering.

So there.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I agree with you, but this view and your explanation, eliminates the concept of Universal atonement.
Paul writes of world reconciliation (Romans 5:10 KJV, Romans 5:18 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV) not universal salvation. That does not take away the fact that the ransom was paid for ALL ! The man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for ALL; ALL without distinction of race, nationality or moral character (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV)! The atonement was made (Romans 5:11 KJV)!

You deny it, Supralapsarianist.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No, you don't! You believe that some were chosen for heaven and some for hell/limited atonement!

I believe that those Christ would redeem, were chosen in Him for such purpose, by the Father, before creation. Ephesians 1:3-6

Do you deny this passage of scripture?

("Limited atonement" is not synonymous with "hell.")

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Look at when Peter believes he and they shall be saved!

1 Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1 Peter 1:8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

1 Peter 1:9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

1 Peter 1:10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

Those of us in the Body "are saved"!

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

2 Corinthians 2:15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:

Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

bold my emphasis

You can not change Gods word as you try to do.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: "Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.
Act 15:8 So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us,
Act 15:9 and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they."

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Paul writes of world reconciliation (Romans 5:10 KJV, Romans 5:18 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV) not universal salvation. That does not take away the fact that the ransom was paid for ALL ! The man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for ALL; ALL without distinction of race, nationality or moral character (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV)! The atonement was made (Romans 5:11 KJV)!

You deny it, Supralapsarianist.

Do you believe Jesus' Atonement, which consisted of Divine Justification (forgiveness), Suffering God's Wrath, Substitutional Death, Imputation of Righteousness, and bodily Resurrection, has anything to do with unbelieving reprobates?

If so, how so . . .

If not, why not?

heir

TOL Subscriber
You can not change Gods word as you try to do.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: "Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.
Act 15:8 So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us,
Act 15:9 and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they."
They weren't saved.

Doom

I believe that those Christ would redeem, were chosen in Him for such purpose, by the Father, before creation. Ephesians 1:3-6

Do you deny this passage of scripture?
You deny it, by perverting it.

It CLEARLY states that those who are in Christ were chosen TO BE holy and blameless. Not chosen to be saved.

"According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love"